Notre Dame Donations By Country

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Governments that have donated directly according to donations website. This is DIRECT government funds, not private donations or kickstarters from those countries or w/e

Germany: $48 Million
Canada: $30 Million
United States: $23 Million
South Korea: $21 Million
Italy: $20 Million
Australia: $19 Million
Brazil: $15 Million
Switzerland: $14 Million
Japan: $13 Million
Saudi Arabia: $11 Million
Norway: $9 Million
United Kingdom: $8 Million
Finland: $7 Million
UAE: $5 Million
Netherlands: $3.6 Million
Denmark: $2.8 Million
Qatar: $2.3 Million
Spain: $2 Million
Austria: $1.8 Million
Israeli: $1.6 Million
Chile: $1.1 Million
India: $995,000
Belgium: $910,000
Philippines: $850,000
Hungary: $810,000
Ireland: $730,000
Czechia: $300,000
Russia: $240,000
Poland: $195,000
Croatia: $110,000
Estonia: $80,000

suspiciously absent: The Vatican. Also no African countries despite being projected to have more Catholics than any other continent in 20 years. sadboyz.

Anyway, does your country make the cut?

Attached: notredamefire-RTX6RSC7.jpg (623 KB, 2400x1569)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/210442194/politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_law_on_the_Separation_of_the_Churches_and_the_State
jowforums.com/thread/210444287/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=XWfBR8ph04Y
africanexponent.com/post/10062-in-a-rare-feat-an-african-monarch-is-sending-a-donation-in-an-unexpected-direction
jowforums.com/thread/210472823/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=gjWOcWCHIL4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Madonna_della_Difesa
firstworldwarhiddenhistory.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6VSCsxUSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LVJgtVhL8
youtube.com/watch?v=_bqRHDltOGA
givingusa.org/giving-usa-2018-americans-gave-410-02-billion-to-charity-in-2017-crossing-the-400-billion-mark-for-the-first-time/
edition.cnn.com/2019/04/18/business/notre-dame-donations-backlash/

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

Based Japan.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Surprised my country is on the list desu.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

all that cash
It’s going to be the biggest mosque ever built, the minarets will be knocking satellites out of orbit.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

I like saudi arabia now. Israel is missing.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Israel $1.6 million
cheap fuckin kikes

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

Take back your Pride!!!

Attached: 1555388119527m.jpg (92 KB, 650x1024)

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

I would hope so and the same thing should be done if it was the Hagia Sophia or Forbidden City.
Shit's a human achievement yo.
I don't really hate other people I just want them to stay the fuck home and visit only.

Attached: 1531117612714.jpg (90 KB, 968x800)

Eli Young
Eli Young

Arabs donated a total of $18 million.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

The Vatican
donated 1 Notre Dame
African countries
Donate 20 million niggers

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

mfw India donates more than actual Christian countries

Daily reminder that Pajeets are based

Attached: tenor.gif (65 KB, 498x498)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Israel is on the list

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Why did India donate aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

So we send billions to African countries and all we get in return is criminals, diseases and niggers incapable of providing even basic amenities for themselves? And people are bitching this money is sent to something worthwhile instead of to be wasted on these subhumans? Wow.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Omg Japan donated so based!!! Land of the rising samurai waifu gonna move there Haha Japanese are the best I love that country! Officially white:)

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_law_on_the_Separation_of_the_Churches_and_the_State

The 1905 French law on the Separation of the Churches and State (French: loi du 9 décembre 1905 concernant la séparation des Églises et de l'État) was passed by the Chamber of Deputies on 9 December 1905. Enacted during the Third Republic, it established state secularism in France. France was then governed by the Bloc des gauches (Left Coalition) led by Emile Combes. The law was based on three principles: the neutrality of the state, the freedom of religious exercise, and public powers related to the church. This law is seen as the backbone of the French principle of laïcité (secularism).

Because in 1905, The French Third Republic seized ownership of all churches in France without compensation.

The French government owns all churches in France. No private churches are allowed.

When it happened back then, the Vatican extremely disapproved.

Could the Vatican be holding a grudge or the Catholic Church? Who knows.

Just wanted to post a wikipedia link for people who seem to not realize that churches in France are government owned due to a law passed in 1905.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

even the poo submits to the power and glory of jesus christ
Deus Vult

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

See

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Because secularism and solidarity with our Christlet bros

Attached: images-(96).jpg (9 KB, 220x229)

John Williams
John Williams

israel has donated 0? greatest ally goyim

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Why are Norway and Denmark on the list but not Sweden? Immigration being a net positive for the economy and all we should have plenty of surplus cash to help out.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

P E R C A P I T A

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

You used US funds I'm sure.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

tfw Japan and South Korea care more about western heritage than most western countries

Attached: 0004.gif (99 KB, 312x312)

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

It's probably american money anyway

Attached: 729.gif (137 KB, 340x340)

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

I'm not giving a dime. It will be completely destroyed anyway, absolutely useless.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

I think we donated too much.

James Gray
James Gray

The French should handle it themselves, globohomo's money always comes with strings attached.

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

They care about cultural heritage in general. They get it. All cultural heritage is under threat. First they came for the whites... but Japs actually are saying something.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

what is the website

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

the arabs have always been europa's frank enemies and rivals. it's just the mutts that don't understsnd it, for their (((militaristic))) rhetoric. probably among the hightest ratios DONATIONS/GDP.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

jinx you owe me a coke

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

What's a million bucks when we give you kikes billions?

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

As usual, Germany pays the bill. We're not even making a big fuss about it like everyone else.

Aren't you ashamed?

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Damn Canada is SO FUCKING NICE EH

just look at that per capita donation

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Israel $1.6 million
cheap fuckin kikes
May as well as add that to the US since we're paying for it anyway.

Attached: 1504974150062.gif (2.33 MB, 498x298)

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Also surprised my country is on the list. I may very well have missed it, but I have not come across any public announcements or discussions in the media.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

This looks suspicious as fuck. The renovation is a $25,000,000 project at the absolute most, using oak beams and a new lead roof. Wtf is that money going on? Might as well call it a "slush fund for Macron".

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Sounds fake to me, It's only been a few days since the fire. Do governments around the world have ten of millions they can just give away without an appropriations process?

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

India
Donating money to a Christcuck structure
""""Hindu Nationalist'"""" government here boys.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

I think OP has either misinterpreted some figures or is lying. There is no website that has this list of supposed government donations.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

not surprised AT ALL your donations are irrelevant. i would have send them back.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

Donating tax payer funds to rebuild a Christcuck indoctrination center in France

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Traitors. I order you to take that money back this instant and use it to kill some soldiers of peace instead.

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

it's on the list

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

That is suspicious. The Germ-an and his cousin the Juden don't give money away unless there is an ulterior motive,. Especially suspect is Germ-ans giving that much as if Merkel wants the final say in what new satanicly inspired project gets selected.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

whats funny is they were struggling to get funds to repair the notre dame. they couldn't afford the 8mil to repair it

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

You are all being fooled. They are going to use modern architecture or just simply rebuilding it to a mosque. Waste of money.

Attached: postmodern-church-4.jpg (3.48 MB, 5312x2988)

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

3 mil dollars?!
What do you need 2 mil dollars for?
Here’s 1.6 mil.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Korea, Japan , India and fucking Israel donated more than Russia
And there are still libtard faggots who are like:
waah why putin spends money abroad instead of free gibs for poorfag retards
That's just shameful

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Go away.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Attached: 1537995667589.jpg (14 KB, 225x300)

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Also there's no way USA has committed $23 million without Trump making a spectacle out of it.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Jews burned Notre dame:

jowforums.com/thread/210444287/politics

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Of course Swedes are massive faggots

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Wow thats a lot of money they can use to ruin the building completely now.

its a ranked leader bord of who wants to kill the old building the most.

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

actually that is a large wad from a smaller country. Aussies BASED

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Israel donated and pol/tards think this is okay? Cause you phaggots cant take a hint after all the redpills.

Christards braindead as libtards. Jews most favorite white goyim pets.

Attached: 36C1B177-90F7-4E55-981E-0CB29B46EC14.png (124 KB, 750x1334)

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Why did you post a picture of yourself, flaggot?

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

WHAT THE FUCK why are they giving our tax money to one of the richest pedo clubs on earth? I am not okay with this. Let the catholic church pay.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

That place isn't so bad imo

Attached: CathedralOfOurLadyOfTheAngels.jpg (3.06 MB, 7360x4912)

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

youtube.com/watch?v=XWfBR8ph04Y

Attached: walkinghonkler.gif (207 KB, 498x498)

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Why Italy 20 millions? For fuck sake only 3 less than fucking America, it's not possible, fuck it.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

We donated more than Germany per capita.

William Hill
William Hill

48mil
Germany playin the fuckin long game over here.
They know their cathedrals are definitely next so if they donate big everyone will have to shower them with money when it's finally Germany's turn.

Attached: IMG-20190419-023559.jpg (58 KB, 1080x512)

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

if France has enough for millions of crimigrants, it should have enough to maintain it's own buildings

Attached: viva-la-revolution.gif (384 KB, 500x1414)

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

does the person who made this image live in an alternate reality?

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

It's awful.

Attached: file.png (777 KB, 890x395)

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

based and pajeetfrenpilled

Attached: 1525916269380.png (97 KB, 689x473)

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

this, we will end up with two giant green dildos in lieu of the spires and under the roof will be a jewish discotheque.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

implying its not American money to begin with.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

No Iran. Not a surprise considering they hate the West and their number one export is terrorism.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Ireland could have given twice what they have but considering how small we are its not bad.

Have to give respect to Canada who are putting others to shame. My rake is going into the bin to show my gratitude.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

I agree. There are a few modern designs that I really like, but they often rely on their excellent use of other objects around them. Modern architecture is typically too dull to be interesting, and attempts at using extreme geometry to liven it up usually makes it ugly instead of dull.

Attached: ChapeloftheHolyCross0-0d6f06c1-5056-a36f-2359a49479665bf3.jpg (155 KB, 800x534)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Canada gave more money than Italy
more money than the US despite being at least 10 times less wealthy

Gotta love this virtue signaling country.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Even fucking isreal donated. The fuck africa?

The Vatican's too busy raping boys to care

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Building churches out of wood is plebeian. I want a church that will last two thousand years like the fathers built.

Attached: file.png (361 KB, 500x334)

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Why would the Vatican donate to the Gallic Babylon that stole the Roman Church's property?

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

dont forget that i gave u 6

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

can we do Katrina disaster funds by country? How about California Fires funds by country?
What about Puerto Rico funds by country?

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

It's not virtue signalling if they actually do it you dumb cunt.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Eat shit white trash. You have no idea how Iran is being hit hard by sanctions and how their currency has very high inflation levels as a result

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

and why no money from New Zealand?
BTW doing the maths 875 churches were burnt or vandalized last year in France.
So there is a 1 in 875 chance of it being ‘an electrical fault’ (0.114%). So apparently /pol, we 99.886% are wrong....yet the fire started in two places.

Attached: Notra-Dame-Electrical-Fault.jpg (86 KB, 620x446)

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

What about a stainless steel monstrosity that is made to last just as long, if not longer? Most stone buildings require quite a bit of maintenance to last. With proper maintenance, most building materials will last just as well. picrel: wood and paper temple built in 607

Attached: Japan-2013-1658-feat-1024x533.jpg (125 KB, 1024x533)

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

What’s funny is that Arabia is the lightest skin color of Middle East Muslims. And they are the only ones who donated.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

India donates to France? I kek'd
also if Arabic countries are donating it means they are eventually turning Notre Dame into a mosque/tolerance centre

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Churches have to be built to withstand mobs in ways that the Japs don't have to worry about.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

So how about a stainless steel monstrosity, then?

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

No. Only stone.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

so true it's not even funny

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Or brick if done tastefully.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Lmao even here trudeau wants to run with the big boys

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

no congressional approval or agreement from taxpayers.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

i heard most traditional japanese buildings need to be completely re roofed every couple of years.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Brazil: $15 Million
not bad for a country that can't afford to just lose 15 mil like that

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Mosque

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

I doubt that, but tile roofs do need regular maintenance. Replacing a tile is easy, though.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Someone do a per capita chart

Switzerland: $14 Million
Are you even trying, rest of the world?

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

My man

Attached: 1CC120BB-CB8D-4239-B112-6B2DC04D3F89.jpg (16 KB, 250x174)

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

How the fuck did we donate more money than Poland, a larger, richer, more Catholic country?

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

top kek

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Leaf

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

I fucking hate germany! 48 million? Are they stupid? We still pay enough reperation for a war we didnt start to them. Now we pay more for a building we didnt destroyed

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Why did Brazil donate so much? Aren’t they poor?

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

I'm surprised we made the cut which leads me to have heavier suspicions on the Vatican.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

I don't recall anyone giving a shit when the 'Elizabeth tower' needed to be restored. Fuck Europe.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

I Hᴀve ʙeeɴ ғᴀscJɴᴀted ʙʏ Jᴀpᴀɴese cuMtuRe ғoR mᴀɴʏ ʏeᴀRs, eveR sJɴce I ғJRst sᴀw IɴuʏᴀsHᴀ. I speɴt mʏ ғoRmᴀtJve ʏeᴀRs MeᴀRɴJɴG kᴀɴjJ ᴀɴd wᴀtcHJɴG Jᴀpᴀɴese sHows ᴀɴd movJes to ʙetteR uɴdeRstᴀɴd tHe ʙeᴀutJғuM MᴀɴGuᴀGe. I eveɴ Got to vJsJt HokkᴀJdo ғoR 2 ʏeᴀRs wHJMe I wᴀs ғJGuRJɴG out wHᴀt I wᴀɴted to do wJtH mʏ MJғe. I expMᴀJɴ tHJs ʙecᴀuse I kɴow I Hᴀve ᴀ ʙetteR GRᴀsp oғ Jᴀpᴀɴese cuMtuRe ᴀɴd HJstoRʏ tHᴀɴ ᴀɴʏoɴe oɴ tHJs weʙsJte.

THe SᴀmuRᴀJ ᴀRe deepMʏ mJsuɴdeRstood ʙʏ modeRɴ Jᴀpᴀɴese peopMe, oғteɴ mJscoɴstRued ᴀs vJMMᴀJɴs. THe SᴀmuRᴀJ weRe tHe most HoɴoRᴀʙMe cMᴀss eveR to set ғoot oɴ EᴀRtH. THe BusHJdo Code (武士道 BusHJdō) tHᴀt tHeʏ MJved ʙʏ (ᴀɴd tHᴀt I stJMM MJve ʙʏ to tHJs dᴀʏ) Js tHe most HoɴoR-ʙouɴd, sᴀJɴtMʏ ᴀɴd just code oғ Mᴀw Jɴ exJsteɴce. Most oғ AmeRJcᴀɴ, EuRopeᴀɴ, ᴀɴd AsJᴀɴ Mᴀws ᴀRe ʙᴀsed oɴ tHe BusHJdo Code (武士道 BusHJdō). FoR ᴀ SᴀmuRᴀJ to ʙe uɴjust wouMd meᴀɴ tHeʏ'd Hᴀve to commJt seppuku, so wHʏ wouMd tHeʏ "commJt mᴀssJve ᴀtRocJtJes"? THe ғᴀct tHᴀt tHe tRue SᴀmuRᴀJ Mᴀsted uɴtJM tHe eᴀRMʏ 20tH CeɴtuRʏ Js ᴀ testᴀmeɴt to tHeJR RJGHteousɴess. Iғ tHeʏ weRe coRRupt ᴀɴd extoRted ғᴀRmeRs tHeʏ wouMd Hᴀve ʙeeɴ HoɴoR ʙouɴd to commJt suJcJde ʙut tHeʏ dJdɴ't. Most oғ tHese ғᴀke ᴀccouɴts oғ "ᴀtRocJtJes" weRe mᴀde ʙʏ ᴀɴtJ-jᴀpᴀɴese AmeRJcᴀɴs, CHJɴese ᴀɴd KoReᴀɴs. You mᴀʏ ɴot kɴow tHJs ʙut HoɴoR Js tHe ғouɴdᴀtJoɴ oғ Jᴀpᴀɴese socJetʏ. THe SᴀmuRᴀJ weRe ɴoʙMe, couRᴀGeous ᴀɴd justJcᴀRs oғ tHe Mᴀw. THeRe wᴀs ɴo "mJMJtᴀRʏ dJctᴀtoRsHJp", ʙecᴀuse Jᴀpᴀɴ wᴀs uɴdeRstood to ʙe RuMed ʙʏ THe EmpeRoR, ᴀ desceɴdᴀɴt oғ tHe Gods HJmseMғ. THose tHᴀt ʙRoke tHe Mᴀw ᴀɴd cJvJM code weRe puɴJsHed ʙʏ tHe SᴀmuRᴀJ tHe sᴀme wᴀʏ ᴀ poMJce oғғJceR wouMd GJve ʏou ᴀ ғJɴe ғoR MJtteRJɴG oR speedJɴG. THe SᴀmuRᴀJ oғteɴ pRotected tHe vJMMᴀGeRs ᴀɴd towɴspeopMe ғRom JɴvᴀdeRs ʙut ᴀMso tHemseMves. THeʏ ғouGHt wJtH vᴀMoR, HoɴoR, dJGɴJtʏ ᴀɴd couRᴀGe ɴot oɴMʏ ғoR tHe peopMe oғ Jᴀpᴀɴ, ʙut Jᴀpᴀɴ JtseMғ. You couMdɴ't ʙRJʙe, ʙuMMʏ oR otHeRwJse coRRupt tHe JɴscRutᴀʙMe SᴀmuRᴀJ.

Jace Long
Jace Long

truth hurts faggot

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

$20 Million
Money wasted

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Probably the next target.
Germany should pool money domestically.

Attached: Cologne-cathedral-aerial-(25326253726).jpg (823 KB, 757x1031)

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Nvm did it myself

Per capita

. = negligible, - = $0.1

----- Germany
-------- Canada
---- South Korea
--- Italy
------- Australia
----------------- Switzerland
- Japan
--- Saudi Arabia
----------------- Norway
- UK
-------------- Finland
----- UAE
-- Netherlands
---- Denmark
-------- Qatar
-- Austria
- Israel

. US
. Brazil
. Spain
. Chile
. India
. etc

Didn't care about the rest.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Maybe you should have tried having it 'accidentally' burn down

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

What's the source on these numbers?

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

You guize are in cahoots with the french though, so you need to suck their dick. Fuck Europe.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Kosovo 100.000$

Btw Vatican in busy spending tons of money i for the refugees

Attached: 1550402288245.png (146 KB, 312x312)

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

List of honorary aryans

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

The Most old Dutch churches are mostly build with wood as the main structure. The Dutch had ship builders create skeletons and roof structures out of really strong wood and it has lasted over 700 years.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

This, where do I find these numbers?

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

No. We did not paid shit

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

What about Mexico?

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Japs and Gooks love classic European high culture, they find it very refined and beautiful. Unfortunately for them they get most of their information about it from outdated sources, so of course the visits to actual Europe and seeing what a smelly zoo it has become amongst the decaying surrounding beauty upsets them.
Look up Paris syndrome, of course the kikes will just downplay it as "culture shock", but yes any normal human will feel physically ill to walk by degenerating historical monuments and beauty and see it infested by living shit. It's just humans are very adaptable and get used to it over time.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Saudi, UAE???
What's going on?

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

why does anyone have to donate, surely it is covered on the insurance?

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Based 21 mil from South Korea.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

It takes time before the insurance pays all, it takes years of practices, inquiries, assessments and so on.
Friends help friends an Englishman can never understand certain things.

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

You’re a country so pathetic you can’t survive without the US’s influence and army. You’re just a bunch of subhuman kikes incapable of doing anything other then stealing, subverting and pissing you’re pants ffs.

Attached: 4C79BB53-A99F-471C-A1E6-D0D24CC5F7CC.jpg (778 KB, 1242x1026)

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

This is fake.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

fake

Attached: IDFPhotoshop.jpg (44 KB, 480x319)

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Not at all. Thanks Hans

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

Vatican's gotta save its money to pay off families of raped kids and lawyer fees of their clergy members. PRAISE JESUS

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Most of the IDF soldiers are civilians under mandatory draft in the military service, not everybody are born solfiers, but all must fight. At the first gunshots or explosions of sorts you'd piss under your pants too tough guy

John Cox
John Cox

Well, it's better than giving it to niggers and any other scum invaders.

Attached: 1534628277600.jpg (13 KB, 184x184)

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

also africanexponent.com/post/10062-in-a-rare-feat-an-african-monarch-is-sending-a-donation-in-an-unexpected-direction

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Saudis give more than the UK

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Saudis are almost the darkest user, what are you talking about.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

this is small potatoes compared to the 1.5 billion donated by french billionaires.

the left is trying to make the cathedral a globalist centreplace. the government and french people dont want that.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Australia, punching well above its weight as usual. Imagine if we had 260 million people.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

suspiciously absent: The Vatican.
Not really, churches in France are owned by the state, not the Catholic Church (they were seized in 1905).
Also Notre Dame was desecrated during the French Revolution and used for (((rituals)).

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

chillax its satire

Hudson King
Hudson King

Truth. They give foreign aid, have a fuckkng space program and mutts keep donating to them.......fark.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

That's taxpayer money that should remain in Australia for Australians. It shouldnt be pissed away on Jews folly.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

Russia, South Korea, Egypt, Norway, ect. on mandatory military service haven’t had an issue with this. Harden the fuck up.
Picture is fake? The story’s not fake though, kike cunt.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

fuck off mohammad with your iranian propaganda

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

defending Israel
Loyalist detected

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Now order those countries by GDP per capita vs Donated funds.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Vatican is actually rather poor, cash-wise, their entire yearly budget is like 300 million euros.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

MY TAX_FUCKING_MONEY!!

Attached: 1539547246055-a.jpg (40 KB, 354x423)

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Top 5 ways to blow $11mil.
I just.. ughh...

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

A church is not progressive enough, if it were a mosque on the other hand, then I'm sure our gov would have donated

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

.6million

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Surprised we sent anything at all. Can't remember seeing any cuckolics around here.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

damn, we're even worse then jews haha. Big fat 0.

John Turner
John Turner

India 995k
Goddamn cucks.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

The device you are using to shitpost almost certainly contains several components designed and made in israel

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

Good.
Fuck cathocucks and fuck the p*pe.

Attached: 1549394461171.png (389 KB, 1270x917)

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Cathedral vahi banayenge

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Germany
48 Millon
Will probably be an ugly glass tower
Jesus christ my country is cucked

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

didnt expect any real cash from Denmark as we have like 0.1% Cathoniggers here. But I guess since even I felt like donating its not that strange.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Funny how some years ago frenchy couldn' t even scrap together the 150 millions for restaurations.

And now - after one fire - all this money. Hmm, just a coincidence.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

this
niggers and junkies already live off of my tax shekels and now 7 million to some rich frenchies
outrageous

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

The stonework and stone vaults need to be repaired in addition to the roof framing, and lead roof, and possibly the replacement of the spire.
Since the top of the vaults are the most structural parts, every stone will likely need to be tested to determine if there was damage from the heat from the fire.
Once limestone gets too hot, it becomes quicklime, which would require replacement of the stone, or carefull grafting of new stone in place above it, so that as much original stonework is kept, while preserving the structural integrity of the vaulting and Cathedral.
In addition, special scaffolding and bracing may have to be put in place, to prevent further errosion or collapse of the remaining caulting and other structural and architectural details.
Add in other work that needed to be done,
removal of the damaged scaffolding that hot torched from the fire,
Replacement of the framing,
Replacement of the lead roof,
Removal of lead that might gave melted and poured out of the gutters and solidified in awkward areas.
Replacement of the stained glass,
Replacement of all the electrical and safety systems, that had already been replaced within the past decade.
Etc. etc. etc.
it’s probably going to be a $250,000,000 or more.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Qatar: $2.3 Million
Mosque confirmed

No sweden
Oh well

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

kek

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Hello Abdul, still butthurt abou that 6 days war it seem?

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

The reason the US is giving a number like $23,000,000 is probably because that much is available in some appropriation already, such as for UNESCO heritage sites, or as part of the State Department budget thay can dole out for iimportant archaeological sites, or some other fund that already existed, and which just hadn’t been assigned to a particular project yet.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Canada that high
Nice, hopefully the original Notre Dame can now be as beautiful as the Canadian Notre Dame.
youtube.com/watch?v=gjWOcWCHIL4

Attached: Montreal-Notre-Dame-Basilica.jpg (3.05 MB, 2048x1163)

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

India
More like, per rectum.

David Harris
David Harris

There are about 28,000,000 Christians in India, and the Christian communities go back to at least the 6th century.
It’s the second largest minority religion in India behind Islam.
I presume at least a few of these Christians are wealthy, or at least influencial.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

We ain't giving you shit, you sacked Constantinople

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

I'm sorry the building burned down but I won't donate money to France for rebuilding until they tell the truth about why the old one burned down (arson) and how they'll prevent it from happening again (armed guards on all cathedrals). In the old days there'd be lynch mobs doing you know what.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Criminally underrated

Attached: 1547817703595.png (126 KB, 500x562)

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

This, fuck that shit.

The nigger lovers should pay the entire amount of money with their own money.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

I wonder about these donations and where they came from. Is it just Christians, is there something more going on. I was astonished at the speed and volume of money pledged given. Then I've started hearing that it's disgusting, the money should go to more deserving causes and charities rather than a Church or Cathedral. This May be true, so many causes out there worthy of help. Playing devils advocate but could this be an extra ploy to turn people against Christian religion ? Just a thought

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Actually Canada has some cool churches my favourite is Madonna Della difesa.

A church that unironically display a fresco
portraying Mussolini

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Madonna_della_Difesa

Attached: download-(1).jpg (14 KB, 262x193)

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

We donated 10 times as much as the Austrians. Thought they were supposed to be catholics or something.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

source?
WAKANDA: $6 Million

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

Disgusting.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Sometimes it's necessary to lie to tell a deeper truth.

Daniel White
Daniel White

How much a roof of a fucking building can cost?

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

I imagine France is just relieved you aren't asking them for money.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

Based cannibal king.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-04-19-20-39-50.png (492 KB, 741x763)

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Romania doesn't do fundings for Cathocucks.
Based.

Attached: Ortho.png (20 KB, 1200x1783)

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Hungary is on the list
romania isn't
I've never felt more cucked in my life. I'd rather see that 810.000$ sent to ISIS or Israel, than fucking France.

Attached: trianon.jpg (304 KB, 1068x758)

William Murphy
William Murphy

How can you be orthodox if you use Latin letters? Sounds pretty heretical.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

No but pays for the Pope to sanctify a hungarian extremist that genocided romanians.

Robert Young
Robert Young

i call back later for the 16 million + interest you owe me

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

based koreans, even there are more protestant than catholics

Also surprise me that despite being SK fourth ranking donnor, Japan hasnt donate anything

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

Fucking Estonian cheapskate. What’s the matter with you ? You hate Christianity or something?

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

Anyway all of these donations are very small on the scale of governments. They're token amounts.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Latin Letters
Romanian Language is along with Italian the closest to latin

Australian Education.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

just a way to grab shekels and use 0.3% of it to make new roof and keep the rest, ezlyfe , goyim are the best

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Not tee bag Australia

Attached: corrosion-with-bar.jpg (927 KB, 2098x2550)

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

then you have no business being orthos. That's for slavs and greeks. Respect your heritage.

Ryder King
Ryder King

India: $995,000
Why are we giving handouts to the Cucks now when they'll destroy it again in coming 50 years by submitting to Islam?

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

And unlike Australia, Germany is actually Catholic. Aust government just likes throwing money at things.

John Wood
John Wood

Look again, this time with your glasses
Japan: $13 Million

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

We only have the language that is Latin.
Everything else other than genetics is Slavic.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

What's even the purpose of the money? Nobody fucking died. The art that is lost can't come back with money.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

This aid will somehow be used as a pretext to funding the rebuilding of all the mosques anywhere in the world.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

lmao
kangs love to wear gold don't they?

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Orthodox Church is the original church faggot

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Bulgaria donated 50 mil

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

He owes you a hell of a lot more than that desu

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

Israeli: $1.6 Million

Attached: 32654589.jpg (28 KB, 600x315)

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

I like you pajeets , you are our future after all , biggest democratic country and only nation to counterbalance china and africa in the future.

I hope you put your shit together tough.

Attached: umma.png (8 KB, 282x179)

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Based

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Yeah the same way Jews are the original people of God. But they've been superseded by Christians. Same deal with Orthodoxy being superseded by Catholicism as more theological data came in.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

I'm not christian but i admit the glory of architecture.
Otherwise it is only a building

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

Also they're the only people who still follow an authentic indo-european religion.

Liam King
Liam King

Aren't you ashamed?
I am

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

gonna need a source for that.

Don't get how the government and parliament managed to rush this through that fast now that they're on easter holiday.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

it´s not donations and burgers are not retarded by donating to israel they veto their weapons sales at will and also have ordered them to cancel military programs like their fighter program.

That and also influence over the suez canal which is why they give gibs to egypt too and why panama uses the usd.

Attached: 1555330661119.gif (404 KB, 342x342)

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

They can't do that because :
1. Law forbids it
2. People will oppose it

John Bell
John Bell

Trump should commit 3 billions
and tie it to a commitment NOT to build a dildo
but of course the poor zioboy couldnt even get funding for his gay fence
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6VSCsxUSQ

Attached: notre-dame-new-spire-1555501296381.png (1.11 MB, 1380x1220)

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Seems like such a waste of money

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Still triggered by that word ?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

The thing that the Orthodox church isn't the original. Orthodox and Catholics both used to be part of the pentarchy

John Evans
John Evans

froganon explained that all construction jobs for national monuments cost 10 times more than normal because they are restricted to specially allowed companies
my aunt used to the the architect in charge of ND and that fits what she told us, not about how much it costs but about how fucking restricted and surveilled that industry is
she's amazing, she would lecture sloppy contractors on the phone like a boss
picrel: i walked there with aunty

Attached: notre-dame-the-forest-nd-paris-3213.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

no kalifat of sweden

What a surprise.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Pretty sure the only way it won't end up pozzed if if it's the second item you listed. It's in your hands at this point, don't let them desecrate it.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

leaf
mudslime
everytime

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Would the world get together and donate nearly as much if it was, say, the Statue of Liberty or Big Ben?
They hold no religious value, but they're icons of the country as Notre Dame or the Effiel Tower is to France.

Attached: END-ME.jpg (53 KB, 343x343)

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

What kind of heresy is that? This looks like something kids would build out of wood and lime in a handycrafts lession

Attached: 1549622883322.jpg (97 KB, 961x759)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

suspiciously absent: The Vatican
I'm not going to read 200+ replies but the reason is pretty simple, they're still butthurt as fuck about France nationalizing most cathedrals after revolution. Something like 83 out of 93 cathedrals in France belong to the state.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Based.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

your time is coming pajeet
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LVJgtVhL8

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

That is pretty Anglo tier behavior desu. Wtf France?

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Now you sound like the leftist idiots, don't do that.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

this desu
just you wait and see how the micronjews will use that landfall

Attached: notre-dame-anal-plug-NDDM.jpg (775 KB, 1024x769)

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

And it's another episode of dalit with an opinion nobody cares about. Bhenchod

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Ok. Are they butthurt about France becoming Muslim?

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

This is true. All of it.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Doubt it all you want, weeb.

Attached: douglas-adams-building.jpg (191 KB, 656x1024)

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Excuse me sir Macaroni is an africanist globalist bankster

John Clark
John Clark

Yes.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Surprised Russia even gave a thing since France keeps sanctioning them

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

transpose this to europeans being replaced by (((new europeans))) but still being the original europeans

Attached: 1498007080635.gif (1.96 MB, 615x413)

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

thot
no

Attached: 84e08e5e7b334d9ed0fb1018f2ace180georgiacivilization.jpg (33 KB, 350x350)

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

tfw the south korea
does your country make the cut ?
nein

my question is wtf are they going to do
223 tonnes of lead in the spire
at least 600 tonnes of lead on the roof
about 1000 tonnes of oak ?

Attached: notre-dame-cathedral-3d-1555480837243-facebookJumbo-v4.jpg (543 KB, 1050x549)

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

/thread
they donated for notre mosque of lady fatima

Attached: american-flag-DKj-nUxWsAAX6kT.jpg (129 KB, 750x1334)

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

ND brings tourists to your shitty backwards nation too, hans
what culture do you have?
gief more
nobody cares about your gnomes architecture

Attached: germany-castle-é3452.jpg (1019 KB, 1920x1080)

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

Bolso i guess
<333

Attached: 1482139053574.jpg (29 KB, 150x200)

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

separation of church and state
the state literally owns every church
What did France mean by this?

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

the 'Elizabeth tower'
only bucktoothed neo-londoners heard of that shieet

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Friends help friends an Englishman can never understand certain things.
so true

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

fucking based

Attached: Ivory-Coast-King-Pledges-Donation-Towards-Notre-Dame-Restoration--africanexponent.com.png (782 KB, 658x2230)

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

It's because we're too busy building our own architectural marvel.

Attached: Doamna-Noastra-de-Bucuresti.jpg (876 KB, 1920x1080)

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Sure, people age and die but the same genes must replace them. Nature.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Amazing! It blows Notre Dame away!

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

kyoko pls

Attached: 1540728492933.png (105 KB, 316x345)

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

yeah he is but he was also raised inside the christian rightwing higher class
his words about the fire were the most heartfelt i ever read from him by far
doesnt mean he aint gonna go full globohomo on our lady but he does have a background of cultural/Emotional loyalty
i noticed that among city leftists, they hate white christianity but they dont want ND to burn
they love the cultural luxury of living among those great monuments and rich heritage
they love high society and whatever crumbs they can get from it
it's schizophrenic but true
they rant against white male straight privilege all day but will cry over /ourlady/ being on fire more than I, a Jow Forumsack would
they live in a dream oblivious to what's happening to their people, believing it's not their people because they have enough economic and cultural opportunities to believe they can surf the wave of destruction while denying it
it's sick

dont tell me about the millions of poor people being abused/raped/killed by muslims and jews, they're poor people, i dont care
what, a fire in notre dame?

they are worse than the prejudices about christians they swallow and spread so much

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

???

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

sad man those good money could have gone to killing arabs so sad.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

Latvia $0
:DDDDD

Liam Young
Liam Young

Why do we give 3x more than Denmark which is practically the frenchs' neighbour? Do we really have such a great relationship with france, or are we just flashing with our money again?

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

This is most likely not a direct donation. It's like the US paying money to 3rd world countries, what really happens is that the money has to be used on parts/equipment/talent from the US.
It's gonna be 100% the same for Germany, it's basically a measure against unemployment for them

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Imagine being a sad fucker like Estonia

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

in b4 minarets

Ian James
Ian James

wow that's a lot of money, I wonder where they get these supplies out of no where?

Brody Young
Brody Young

Cultural heritage + partnership ties, see Germany and their circlejerk with France.

Luis Long
Luis Long

How can countries have enough money for a catholic rock, but not enough for their own people?

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

there are many Orthodox in India

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

What the hell? Are those supposed to be icons on the wall? Horrible.

David Jones
David Jones

no Sweden

Attached: 1507389942072.jpg (24 KB, 337x302)

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

The entire american continent donated about as much as germany. Muh christian heritage, lmao

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

UAE
=United Arab Emirates
ISRAEL

one of his websites even uses a lionhead mostly, his, i guess older website, uses the star of remphant in some places.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Those are public, not private donations.
Generally, US citizens give the most (not via the government).

"Giving USA 2018: Americans Gave $410.02 Billion to Charity in 2017, Crossing the $400 Billion Mark for the First Time"
givingusa.org/giving-usa-2018-americans-gave-410-02-billion-to-charity-in-2017-crossing-the-400-billion-mark-for-the-first-time/

This is not forced giving, it's all voluntary.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Source on these figures?

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

All that support...
No way someone fucks up after that, right ?

Attached: 1555667453507.jpg (27 KB, 688x374)

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

saudi
11 million dollars
What the fuck.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

fucking BASED

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Realistically what % of all this do you think will get "lost" along the way? Some fucker is going to fill his pockets and then some.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Considering how diverse the background of donations is, I think it’s only fair you build something representative of the diversity. The new Notre Dame should be 3 churches in one; synagogue, mosque and lastly christian church.
It’s only fair and would accurately represent also the diverse modern France!

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

It's probably all smeared in shit and curry paste.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

You mean the Levant.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

Israel donated money
CLOWN WORLD

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

represent also the diverse modern France!
I don't want a mud hut with a cross...

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

I donated 1,488 usd more then the entire African continent combined.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Isreal donated US's money

Ftfy famalam

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

This is being pushed by the media. That's why everyone is opening their wallets. This is clearly an EU inside job. There are elections next month and they need some cause to have 'everyone come together'. They want people to forget about that copyright shit. Isn't it curious that the media already told you about it being an 'accident' while the motherfucker was still burning? Isn't it weird how suddenly Macron's polls soar up despite him being the most hated president they've had? Isn't it weird how the Gilets Jaunes are prohibited from protesting in front of Notre Dame now?

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

My country not even 1 buck.:/

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

So we are actually donating to the restoration of a church in a country which wants to scupper our economy because we chose to leave the EU? Fucking faggot cuck government.

Christian King
Christian King

no sweden

Attached: 31411435.png (18 KB, 401x400)

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Notre-Dame will be restored by billionaires' donations, in other words totally molested by avaricious capitalists. Too shameful.
edition.cnn.com/2019/04/18/business/notre-dame-donations-backlash/

【Notre Dame was not demolished in France, it collapsed out of shame.】
I reached the conclusion that the cathedral of Notre Dame was not demolished by fire; it crumbled out of shame. Out of shame for the French ignorance towards the yellow vests. It broke down knowing its greatness didn't do any good.

【En France, la Notre-Dame n'a pas été détruite, elle s'est écroulée de honte.】
J'en suis arrivé à la conclusion que la cathédrale Notre-Dame n'avait pas été détruite par les flammes mais s'était écroulée de honte... face à l'ignorance française envers les Gilets jaunes. Elle s'est écroulée sachant que sa grandeur n'était d'aucun secours.

Attached: d4wetgzw4aawan9.jpg (79 KB, 661x729)

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

Why would the Vatican make a donation to themselves?
All the Japan hate makes me think they're on to something with the nationalism and effectively closed borders.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Based Japan.
Based Romania, we ain't giving a dime for Micron to rebuild it as a Mosque.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

i don't know whether to admire you because you exploit americans or hate you because you act like parasites

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

All the Japan hate makes me think they're on to something with the nationalism and effectively closed borders.
first day on Jow Forums huh

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Russia: $240,000
Despite of sanctions Russia keeps supporting eurocucks.

Attached: 1555627556048.jpg (36 KB, 370x598)

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

are you retarded, mutt?

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

this

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

no Vatican
Because it's their shit to start with. That's like donating to your own college fund. Or giving yourself $5 for a burger

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

where is the mighty catholic portugal?

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

spending money on something that doesn't increase the amount of brown people in your country

L O L ! Fucking idiots don't know how to spend money at all

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

It's the catholic cathedral in Los Angeles. It looks slightly better on the inside, but that's undercut by the fact that both parishioners and preachers are all smelly mexicans.

Eli King
Eli King

HAHAHAHAH IMAGINE BEING THIS FUCKING KEKLOADED
MUSLIMS BURN CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL IN FRANCE
MONEY OF PEOPLE GETS RIPPED OFF FROM THEM BECAUSE FRANCE DECIDED TO ALLOW SWARM OF MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS IN
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 125264.gif (1.06 MB, 498x278)

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Romania doesn't do funding for anything because you guys don't have any to begin with.

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

except catholicism is officially a shitskin religion now

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

But who will donate money to rebuilt the hundreds (perhaps thousands) of churches and Christian monuments destroyed by western backed terrorists in Syria? Fuck these Catholicucks and their globalist masonic backers.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Fuck Syria, fuck syrians

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

That's pretty funny because the top cuck countries are all Protestant.

William Howard
William Howard

South Korea has a government run by a literal cult. The fact that they jump in immediately should shows you 'who' are really behind this 'accident'.

Attached: south-korea-14.jpg (315 KB, 2048x1536)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Latin is a Thracian dialect, brainlet.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Belgium: $910,000
that should've gone to our elderly care, not to some french building that represents cuckery of the west

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

I can't believe we send so much cash, fucking government!

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

only white countries donated
Really makes you think

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Do you want western support against pakistan or what poo

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

It's Christian heritage, an older/more important than the one in Europe. Go drown in your vodka Sasha.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

United States: $23 Million

John Lopez
John Lopez

Saudi Arabia
Uh oh. You know they're gonna ask for an Islamic prayer rome adjacent to the altar.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

more important
Seems like nobody cares about them, even Russia. I wonder why.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Best ally, thank you Russia!
Peace one day. Soon.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

If i ever see a nato leader ill tell them to invite russia to nato
See you on the moon

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit