Post redpills about Libertarism

Post redpills about Libertarism
Note: you can´t

Attached: 1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheFreeMarketReaderEditedByLewRockwell402/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO YOU SEE THE CAT?

way to waste hitler du bs on something that doesn't even exist, argie

Your cringelord faget if you decide how other people should live their lives and circumstances where it wouldn't affect your own life

>black friday market crash
/thread

ron paul was the last chance for a political solution in the united states

Attached: 56464733765437.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Ayn Rand was Philippe de Rothschild's bitch while she was writing Atlas Shrugged. That's why the guy who owns Galt's Gulch is a banker lol. The whole thing is a psyop to get those who have figured out that Collectivism sucks to instead become extreme capitalist individualists, so that we end up with the same neo-feudalism we were trying to escape from, only by a different route. See, for example, Alan Greenspan. He was one of Rand's acolytes. Trickle-down economics is Rothschild cum trickling down Ayn Rand's leg.

p.s. The Libertarian Party is very cucked these days. Pic related.

p.p.s. Galt's Gulch is still a good idea in general though.

Attached: Lolbertarians.jpg (1617x1634, 315K)

borger

>durr I'm a lolberg but believe in border control and the free market
>first thing free market does is import a billion niggers into the US
lolbergs

Attached: 1544608684238.png (720x960, 257K)

True, but im not libertarian. I only want redpills

>Post redpills about "Libertarism"

What if I told you there was not such thing as "Libertarism"?

i´m intrested, more info?

It's the first step to become a nazi.

Attached: pel-house-copy.png (1010x694, 957K)

>Public ownership of borders
>Inefficient at stopping people
>Private borders working perfectly
>Borders should still be public though, I'm sure we'll get it right this time!

well, i didn´t start with libertarianism to be a nat soc

take your meds pedo

Attached: 1544287381487.png (1280x1163, 1.07M)

Nothing much, I'm afraid. It's just that OP was looking for: "Libertarianism"....not "Libertarism"

Fantastic way to address my argument by not addressing it at all and moving the goalpost. I guess you conceded your point.

Fantastic way to address my original argument by not addressing it at all and moving the goalpost. I guess you conceded your point.

Attached: 1543155176899.png (796x835, 116K)

Hoppe - Short history of man/From aristocracy to monarchy to democracy/Democracy: A God that failed
Hayek - Road to Serfdom
Rothbard - Anatomy of the state/Ethics of liberty
Also this archive.org/details/TheFreeMarketReaderEditedByLewRockwell402/

Attached: 1468572054522-3.jpg (559x500, 24K)

Thankfully not all libertarians are baby-aborting objectivists, the worst and most degenerate kind. Every single pro-abortion advocate is alive, arguing for selective death is self-contradictory.

You can't go full ancap because ending only a single state won't solve the problem and will probably create some kind of vacuum to be filled by other great powers, which is bad.
Any revolution necessarily concentrates political power that won't be ceded, so a stateless society is bullshit. Pursuing freedom gradually is still nice though.

oh yeah, i'm a marxist. faggot

i think the same, but i'm searching redpilled texts or books about libertarism. The title of the thread is good to get people into it