Uh, guys

Isn't this a strange coincidence?

theguardian.com/science/2019/may/01/international-space-station-hit-by-major-power-shortage

Attached: a_steroid.jpg (750x445, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsc80evqJ88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably another tripped breaker on the Russian side. The Russian side always trips breakers.

Attached: World_of_WarCraft_Magical_animals_Phoenix_520139_1280x719.jpg (1280x719, 388K)

Find me a single video or telescopic recording of the ISS. I want to see it and am having problems finding reality and not renditions of what they tell us

youtube.com/watch?v=nsc80evqJ88

I've also talked to the ISS using a very directional Yagi pointed at space.

Did... did dey see da asderoid?

It's not user, there were two people who posted here warning us about asteroids waaay before there was news about it from NASA. This one is from April 2019

Attached: 1556666753008m.jpg (1024x474, 99K)

This one is from may

Attached: 1556324604418.png (1755x1272, 1.84M)

Like, you talked to the people on board?

Yeah. Uplink on 144.49, downlink on 145.80.

My local PD sent out a tsunami test warning to my email.... I live in South Texas..... is it happening lads?????

Attached: 1510340196179.jpg (184x184, 6K)

hopefully it hits afrikkka so the problems in afrikkka and with china sorts itself out on its own.

Why are there so many brainlets on Jow Forums who think Space is real?

If anything happens it's probably gonna be Israel detonating a nuke or some shit.

There has been a few tsunami warnings today that where “accidentally tripped.” Something Fishy going on

not really, the magnetosphere has been going bizarro the past like day and a half, and has been strange for a while.. but yesterday was wew. Dutchsinse spent some time showing live data of the magnetosphere and the diameter of the 'bulge' facing away from the sun has been kinda low lately but not anything to worry about, but yesterday it went from being low to over double its normal diameter, and when it did this the measured particle density of the magnetosphere went negative for quite a while, which indicates either an equipment error or the Earths magnetosphere was releasing energy out into open space, which may have never been recorded before, from what I understand.

The dot and schuman res have been going bonkers too lately. Does this mean asteroid? No, and I am pretty sure that asteroid shit is a blatant fear mongering psyop. BUT, it means something.. And I think anyone who is saying that they KNOW precisely what it means is full of shit.

Israel

Some guy in another thread was larping about pic related happening soon.

Attached: 1556661720513.png (900x300, 279K)

This just looks like /x/tier schizophrenia.

Do we know if it's going to drop on Beijing? Will anime be affected?

You faggots are so dumb. You realize how many nations have space programs? You realize that dozens (at least) of nations would have to keep an asteroid hurtling towards earth a secret? Do you know how many thousands of employees would be privy to something like this happening? No it would have come out already, and in a bigger fashion then on a Mongolian basket weaving enthusiast board for autists.

Right now Jow Forums is overrun with /x/ schizo autists. What’s going on over there to cause this mass influx

Holy shit this would be beautiful !

Holy shit this would be beautiful!

Politics is downstream from schizophrenia goy.

Flight controllers will use the robot arm to replace the faulty unit with a spare later this week, saving the astronauts from going out on a spacewalk.

There is no rush for this delivery. Northrop Grumman launched supplies two weeks ago.

Anytime I see anyone use the word schizophrenia on Jow Forums it. autoamtically confirms that they are a kike shill.

Space isn't real.

May 5 is the first day of Ramadan

EXPECT A MOSSAD FALSE FLAG.

let us at least have some hope bro...

Asteroids are flat