If you’ve been having sex all day would plan b still work when you take it when your finished, presumably at midnight

If you’ve been having sex all day would plan b still work when you take it when your finished, presumably at midnight

Attached: F030CCD7-E921-43ED-842B-75198C691B94.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Yeah, I don't think the number of times you had sex in a day matters

Why are you taking plan B though?

Yes, it’s literally called “the morning after pill” for a reason retard

Girl I’m getting with told me she’s not any kind of bc and prefers me not to use condoms. She told me she’d take some plan b instead, I just went along with what she said just to keep her satisfied, but when it comes to I’m going to use condoms because I really want to use them

Make sure she knows that plan B makes you infertile if you use it too many times.

It's an emergency contraceptive, not a regular one.

Also hormonal imbalances and increases drastically the risk of cancer with multiple uses.

plan b is a meme

a woman can only realistically get pregnant 5 days a month. plan b only works if you take it before those 5 days, and it stops the body from releasing an egg. it literally does nothing else to prevent conception. if there is already an egg you are fucked.

i know because i fucked my girlfriend two weeks ago while she was ovulating, and she took plan b, but is now pregnant.

Just looked it up and it says it stops the body from releasing and egg and stops the egg from attaching to the inside of the womb if it's already fertilized

it’s 99% effective user not 100%

>i know because i fucked my girlfriend two weeks ago while she was ovulating, and she took plan b, but is now pregnant.
Congratulations daddy

>she took plan b, but is now pregnant
YIKES. One of my top priority of fears: impregnating some broad I never really liked and have to deal with the kid.

abortion is a thing

I'm fully aware but that's a sensitive topic.

no its not, convince her to abort it or just shove her down a flight of stairs

>dude just murder ur child
I don't normally come to this shithole but from what I see it's a r*ddit colony

reported for being underage

Not to be this guy but im going to just say it... Plan B is not some thing you really wanna relay on as a means of birth control.. Its literally a last ditch thing one step before abortion.. If you know your going to be having sex use condoms and have her go on birth control witch again is still not 100% but way safer then using plan B as the only means of birth control... I recommend you google plan b and see how bad it is for her to take this pill, as it effects hormones and everything else... if you truly care for her you will google it and see for your self.. im not saying its a bad pill to have incase of a oops witch has happened to me and my ex when the condom broke but to use it as the only means its just pure madness...

Is she retarded? And are you retarded for actually trusting her??

Plan B is for emergency situations, it's not actual birth control. I used plan B once and it fucked up my cycle for the next 6 months.

Anyway, how can you truly trust her that she's going to take the pill? You should always pull out when fucking a woman you don't trust, even if she says she's on birth control.

yes but not if she is more than 175 and not if she was already pregnant from before.

Jow Forums has always been more r*ddit than anything else

>Update
nigga i'm from /o/, i came here out of boredom three days ago and i already saw someone call this site an app, some guy thinking "spatial intelligence" means being smart about the outer space, OP and then this guy this place is like a mad house