Drunk me is super fucking social and smooth as fuck. How can sober me be more like drunk me?

Drunk me is super fucking social and smooth as fuck. How can sober me be more like drunk me?

Attached: 1562031638882.jpg (1024x831, 78K)

do you have a psych? talk to them about social anxiety

No pysch, shits expensive. How can I help the anxiety by myself?

Same I want to kill myself. I'm like a different person when I'm sober..can't keep eye contact or speak without stuttering. Then my anus starts to leak.

Try speed or coke if you are desperate. Phenibut works really good aswell, but do lots of research on it.
Otherwise you'll have to go the hard way and just keep confronting the anxiety until it disappears, which is not guaranteed.
1st method is like liposuction and 2nd is like meeting a dietician to set up a meal plan and gradually lose weight.

Try benzodiazepines. Definitely don't try speed or coke. Otherwise, find a CBT manual of some sort and attempt self-therapy.

Same shit, wouldn't say smooth as fuck, but drunk me can easily hold a conversation while sober I never have any idea what to say.

Don't have access to any of these drugs and I don't really want to have to rely on substances to feel normal. I'll look up cbt shit and see what happens

alcoholic just releases all inhibitions from your body, making you act before you think. this gives the image that you're "smooth" as you often have the right thing to say, at the right time.

you don't have to do substance to get in this level of self-awarness or confidence; just become your own friend. understand that no matter how much you love or trust someone, they can never truly be relied on 100%. you cannot ALWAYS rely on yourself and own free will

Attached: Snapchat-1096416984.jpg (722x1280, 42K)

Thats a good goddamn question OP. I just get drunk before social interaction. My dentist thinks its funny and kids love it.

I used to believe this, but in reality, alcohol just removes your ability to differentiate good ideas from bad ideas. It’s helped me only coincidentally when my actions are so uncontrolled that I try something that works out of dumb luck.
For the most part, it can help you approach people and think you’re charming, but unless they’re also drunk, they can tell you’re a drunk idiot, ruining your chances of actually making a connection with them.

Speak for yourself. Im smart enough for most idiots when I am drunk.

I'm actually curious about this in my own case. I'm thinking of trying to actually study the differences between my sober/drunk self, maybe write how I feel before/after or something like that. Might be something to consider, if you can logically understand what's different then maybe it can be easier to access while youre sober.

It’s more likely that you’re so imperceptive that you don’t realize that the alcohol isn’t enhancing your ability to socialize but rather detracts from your ability to see that you’re acting like a jackass and that only other drunk people can tolerate it. A lot of times even drunk people won’t tolerate which explains why 99% of all fights occur in bars.
The reality is that socializing is most effective when you’re sober. It’s better to overcome social anxiety than to resort to deteriorating your consciousness.
In short, fuck the 21st amendment.

>Definitely don't try speed or coke
This. I had underlying anxiety (that I never knew I had really) that got mad exacerbated, now it's basically real fucking anxiety that pops up for random reasons (I got too full once, to the point of wanting to chuck, and had an anxiety attack - never happens when drunk though).

If you're more popular when you're drinking you probably have a mild anxiety problem.
Autists don't get more popular with lower inhibition.
Do more social shit sober. Exposure therapy helps.

Good to know I'm not autistic then
Not a bad way to do it, problem with that for me would be I only drink while going out, it'd be hard to keep a notepad with my drunk thoughts on it while a girl is grinding on me lol

I was going to call you Carrie Nation before I even saw your last sentence. Just because you know a bunch of barbarians, doesn't mean that we all are. There is zero likelihood that I don't understand how I am when I am drunk. You should restrict stupidity, not freedom.

While it is true that drunk people can be pretty obnoxious when you're sober, I do think there is a sweet spot where one is loose enough to be more confident, charming, funny, or expressive without crossing over into boorish jackass territory. I've even been told by acquaintances that they had no idea I could be like this, that I'm charming but still pretty deadpan when sober, but I become hilarious/so fun when drunk. I think the big difference is alcohol makes you give less shits, and I'd really like to know how the hell to do that. Most normal humans live their life at least somewhat controlled by the idea of what others think of them. Not OP btw, just another boring but non-autist dude who comes out of his shell when drunk

just do what you do when you're drunk but sober. if you find it hard start small but the more you do it the easier it gets.

This. It really comes down to being very observant and practicing alot. Don’t best yourself over for being awkward at first, its part of the process

>haha it's easy just DO it bro
People like you should not have children. I feel sorry for the kids whose parents' idea of amazing advice is basically a more eloquent version of a sneaker company slogan

This.
The sweet spot is real.
Buy a personal breathalyzer at best buy.
Get a scientific about it. Record, take notes, when it occurs, how much alcohol, how long it lasts, measure time, etc.

Then just always stay in the zone. Its basically drinking down to a science and you become a wizard