What is the US going to do about climate change?

We have to do something obviously.

Attached: panic.jpg (311x326, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYoOcaqCzxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is the USA going to do about all these sand nigers
Fix’d

what climate change?

Attached: nZm5dY2PJ.png (1904x1354, 1.7M)

I bought a V10 triton

Keep changing the climate

You're right. I propose we kill niggers to reduce the collective carbon footprint!

Attached: sage-hanging.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

Don't be a retard, it's fake news.

Happens 4 times a year, been that way since Boomers were small.

Well, a nuclear winter would stop it.

obviously not

Attached: 73 climate change models vs reality.gif (1015x699, 138K)

Climate science is flawed, when they get that correct i may start to listen.
youtu.be/NYoOcaqCzxo

If we killed India with a plague we would win.

Get ready for the next dark age. The temperature will start dropping drastically soon (in the next 10 to 25 years)

not give a shit because China, Bangladesh, and others won't stop any time soon. Climate Change is Climate Change. Its not majority Anthrocentric. Maybe 30% at worst, but the latest polar vortex is a sign.

>the US only accounts for 15% of the world's CO2 emissions
>the US has 12 years to cut worldwide emissions by 50%
Alright faggot, here's how the US can stop global warming: nuke China.

Keep laughing at you hysterical faggots. I remember being told in grade school NYC would be underwater by now. Top kek faggots, and you wonder why no one buys this shit anymore.

Attached: CDF6B85C-A7FD-4576-A923-4AC7565360FC.jpg (556x604, 65K)

However you look at it the best solution is to do nothing
>climate change is a hoax
Nothing happens
>climate change is real
This gay society is gone, planet is reset
Win/win if you ask me

>We have to do something obviously.
fix the worst problems first, they're not climate change, fixing climate change is a do nothing that costs nothing, preventing toxic sewer sludge from being used to grow your food costs somebody something but needs to be done

preventing chemicals from ending up in Michigan's water needs to be done, but it will cost somebody a lot once people figure out who made money off that

We could deport 11 million illegals and that would help our environment immensely. Imagine how much they fart.

Attached: they_wont_come.jpg (1260x1590, 280K)

1 post by this ID , I'll wait patiently for you to answer the points raised in the video i posted even though I'm pretty certain you will remain silent. Climate science is flawed, prove me wrong.
Protip, you can't

Climate is constantly in fluctuation, my idiot friend. At no point in human history was there a stable climate that lasted more than a couple hundred years at the most, and even shorter than that on average. Cosmic microwave radiation, axial precession, and unpredictable effects of fluid dynamics are responsible for these changes, whether they be gradual or immediate. The main issue with fossil fuels IMHO is the energy monopoly which arrests our economic and scientific development, and pollution caused by their mining and refinement. A much more pressing issue than "climate change" is the quality of our air and water.

>cali sinks
>miami sinks
>new york sinks
>alaska gets more land
nigga we need to accelerate it not stop it

Why use discord at all? They are awful in every way and having to hide from them is pathetic. Self-host a Riot.im server. If organization is your goal you will never be able to do it on (((their))) platforms. You may as well organize an assassination with bulletin boards

Increase oil production and let the good times roll

Also we burn off enough natural gas to power the entire nation every day so fuck you hippie

Attached: 1540448339692.gif (931x682, 426K)