How do I get a bf that will let me have sex with other guys while he watches but won’t have sex with other women?

How do I get a bf that will let me have sex with other guys while he watches but won’t have sex with other women?

Attached: 1F393755-5EA0-4D4D-9BED-0B96BD502948.jpg (554x554, 40K)

craigslist

fetlife

Tumblr

Look for either cuckold or hotwife fetishists

this
look for the most feminist man you can find, he probably won't even dare having sex with you

Find a MtF

Just get a bf

Attached: 1550267304305.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

any american

I'm here

Go to a bernie sanders conference

Stop false flagging you piece of fuck

Be everything he wants.

Here, drop your discord. I will fuck other men though.

Ask

This except add in I'm 6'1, blonde, and you pay for my rent, utilities, and food and I'll happily watch you get fucked. I can even get my bf to join in watching if that's your thing.

Hmmmm, its not what I want at all but two guys I dated suggested threesomes and moresomes after a few months so I suggest just get a bf and they will suggest it.

Half the chums on this board would gladly do it.

In a perfect world, that would be completely fine with me as long as she was financially-loaded and I didn't have to work at all whatsoever unless I wanted.

I'd need to pack a loaded gun while they did it, dude couldn't even say anything to me or even look at me the whole while and definitely I wouldn't have dude being allowed to touch me at all, before or after.

She couldn't have any favorites, they'd all be one and done because I'm not relating myself to anybody but the woman. There would be no exchanging fluids, mouth or otherwise, no blowjobs, they'd always have to wear a condom, she'd always have to wash up afterwards, it wouldn't be happening inside our home and even with all these rules in place, it'd still be very dangerous because she'd just weaponize sex against you everytime.

In a perfect world, no problem.

Nowadays with the shit people pull, fuck no.

>Nowadays with the shit people pull

>Nowadays

What does that mean?

Like, you could have this arrangement with anyone from the present day to the literal ancient past as far back as you could imagine.

What the gun is good for I don't know, though, lol.

>she'd just weaponize sex against you everytime.

When do you imagine that sex wasn't a weapon?

It shouldn't be in a perfect world, but when has this ever been one?

If you know, then please disclose such valuable information.

It means retards from Jow Forums literally believe everything was pure and rosy in the good old days and only today's generation is awful and society is crumbling.

I don't know what they're talking about. This is literally the best time to be alive. Free contraceptives, std treatment, free abortions (if you can get them), easy sex with hot guys. I'm living the fucking dream

yeah the only difference now is people brag about their sexploits on SM

> the good old days

Kek; when tf was that?

Lel.

>easy sex with hot guys. I'm living the fucking dream

So, whenever you feel like sharing that dream with not-hot guys, we'd all appreciate it.

Kthx.

Good jorb tho.

You could just have sex with hot girls.

Not my fault you're unattractive. Maybe work on that?

Well, golly gee; why didn't I think of that?

Thanks, user. That was super-helpful.

Glad to help. Curing incels is my favorite hobby

Yeah; I'm an almost-42-year old with a dad-bod.

There are people who want to fuck me, but they just don't ever communicate it.

I'm done trying to become attractive to other people.

I'll probably die alone, but at least I'll die in a body that isn't sold out to someone else.

It's not your fault, though; that's true.

Kek.

I'm so cured.

Not that person, but it's good you have morals. Engaging in vanity for sex is a disgusting hallmark of our current society. Pretty gross but I don't think it's going anywhere

>Engaging in vanity for sex is a disgusting hallmark of our current society.

I don't know what this means.

I'm a sad and lonely old man.

I don't have any morals.

Where are you trying to go, anyway?

I just meant this:
>I'm done trying to become attractive to other people.
Displays some integrity on your part. You don't want to be vain. And this vanity in society isn't going away

>You don't want to be vain.

Thanks.

But I tried.

Really really hard; I lost like 150 pounds and tortured myself to try to have the kind of body that people responded positively to, and for various reasons (mainly that I was married), I never really got to enjoy it, and then and I just got sad and fat again and she wound up falling in love with someone else.

It's not some noble cause that I'm going for when I say that I'm done trying to become attractive to other people; I'm literally done with life.

Like, you're really nice to read so much into it.

It's not integrity, however. It's defeat. I don't blame anyone for their vanity. I just don't have any left.