Could this be the perfect life plan? Has any of you have follow or at least tried to figure out life this way...

Could this be the perfect life plan? Has any of you have follow or at least tried to figure out life this way? How is your life plan?

Attached: 9028a3d3696f478013a9a73bb6328159.jpg (700x871, 63K)

you're going to plan your life according to a cartoon .jpg?

The only thing I could/would ever build in my 30s is a Minecraft house.

Attached: heck.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Nothing ever goes according to plan. Not a bad plan, but you won't know what's coming until you're there.

37 and I'm on the first line because of circumstances I could not foresee. I doubt you will chill much in your 40's, though. You'll chill in your 60's.

why would you marry so late when all the good women are taken already?

Well I'm actually not that far and I'm 29.

I have completed the first line: I have a degree, pretty good credit history, I'm good at saving money and I have some energy left.

From line 2 I already have a family with a 4 y.o kid but I'm not married yet, I have a car but it's an oldie, a 2005 Malibu but I definitely would like to pursue a brand new car in the future as well as a house and in 3 years I'm planning to open a commercial local and start selling clothes.

Those are my plans but as you say, nothing ever goes according to plan but I won't know what's coming until I'm there.

>have kids in your 30s
>chill in your 40s

Does not compute

Attached: eru.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What is the fastest way to impregnate someone? I am 29 and i haven't completed the first two.
Thots pop birth control like it is candy, I need them to keep it, hopefully let me be part of it too.

it was pic related until the divorce at 35,
now I’m doing the 3rd line and give no fuck to anything or anyone

Here's my general plan. It's very loose because I've had dreams/plans fall apart before
>be 22
>2 years to graduate with philosophy undergrad degree
>want to go to Thailand to lose virginity next summer
>working part time to pay for hobbies, live with mom while going to school
>will apply for an architecture master's program, hopefully getting into the good one that is near where I live now
>will be around 28 before entering a professional career, ideally in architecture
Here's where I can't really plan any further. Neither degree has great job prospects, and furthermore architecture doesn't make much money unless you get extremely likely. There's a miniscule possibility my mom's business(es) make enough money that I can work for her if I can't find a relevant or interesting job. Anyhow, after I get my degrees/job, I'd like to travel some, pay off my debts, and maybe eventually buy some properties for passive income. A family isn't in my cards unless I make a shit ton of money some how and can afford a surrogate

*lucky*
Not likely

hahahaha

Yes, I laugh at myself too some days. I can't bring myself to do anything else though

As good a plan as any. But life tends to to kick you in the nuts, so don’t expect it to be a perfect plan. Gotta change and adapt all the time.

I have a 4 y.o right now and I'm 29, so when I enter to my 40's he will be 15, so I think around 43 I will be some sort of "chillin'" or at least not too "busy" with my son since he will be 18 at that time, not 10 or 12 you know? Plus, grandmas always help.

This.
Kids and family life means no chill until retirement. Thats adding on stress to the plan on catastrophic levels. But most people join the ranks of enslavement and servitude to further our species.

damn, having bad kids is like losing the thing you gave all your life up for

Shit happens, if you are doing better right now than before then it's ok, I mean you don't have to follow this exact plan to be happy, maybe you will get married in the future or perhaps not, but sounds like you are in this life plan so, congrats.

This
>21216939

So I have a plan all laid out, I bought a house when i was 21. Hoping to have it paid off when I’m 27. Right on track with that. Ideally I want to have 4 kids and be able to stay with them which is why I want my house paid off cause then I’m sure future hubby can manage to be able to at least pay basic necessities without a huge mortgage or rent to pay. to allow this to happen. Then once the kids are raised and 18. My hope is we can basically just do the bare minimum in life and vacation travel places. Of course this all depends on can get a decent man to accomplish this with.

That's great but when I turn 50 I'm gonna be lost

No one really bounce back into a life of exploring and adventure after raising kids for a couple if decades. Besides your kids might have kids before the last one is even out the house and now you gotta help out with that too. And there is definitely gonna be a divorce thrown in there and/or sickness/death that’s gonna shake things up. That’s family life yo, you’re not going anywhere.

That works, but there's a difference between having kids at the midpoint of your 20s and having them during your 30s. If you had a kid at 30, they wouldn't become an adult until you were 48.

Not that kids are a bad thing. I used to want some myself, and my dad said the happiest years of his life were when we were all together under the same roof. Raising kids is a very anti-chill lifestyle is all.

Sound pretty nice, but 4 kids? I recommend you to start having kids like right now if you want to start chillin' a little bit in your 40's, so they will be a little grown up by then.

Is good to have goals in life and focus in them. I'm about to turn 30 in November and start focusing on the second line

I'm not planning to have another kid, so when I turn 43 he will be 18 so, i think it will not be that bad.

Be a fucken shame if you died in your 30s

There is no perfect plan. That's why life sucks: in no way is your success ever not, in part, due to scoring on a lottery.

I’m 24 right now so I’m not in a particularly rush talk to me in two years. Plus I would need a partner cause like i said I’d like to stay at home with my kids.
Obviously I know things happen but that’s the goal some goals are unachievable but nice to have.

Well, it's not my fault if you are having a shitty life and have no goals

I do have five-years span plans. I think they are more manageable. I want to have a chill life as soon as possible, so there's a few paths one could go. Passive income, for example.

Yeah just wait to snowboard, sail, and surf in your 40's when that shit is more hassle than fun. Good thing you spent your youth working away so the monopoly man could take your surplus and have his kids surfing in their teens at the best beaches in the world.

How old are you? 20?

Such a lazy rebuttal with no substance or information. Thanks for nothing.

>40s
>Old

Attached: 1565051727237.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>tfw first and second row are completed by 32
>wont be able to do anything in row 3 until I'm at least 50 assuming I don't have another kid and they dont try to live at home while doing their own row 1

>smug ayy lmoa face
>an argument
Though I never said 40's was "old" either; it is a person's last chance to enjoy those kind of physical things and it IS too old to be doing tricks and fancy ass-pulls because blue-collars are too beat-up and used, and white-collars are too out of shape from an office job.

You don't need to take after Tony Hawk to enjoy things like sledding or skateboarding, user. I went sledding with my dad during this blizzard that took place when I was six (my dad was either 44 or 45, incidentally), and it was a lot of fun even though there were no tricks whatsoever done, just a sled going down a hill.

And no, your 40s aren't the last chance to enjoy those kinds of things. Stories about people in their 80s and 90s who do things like cycle or run marathons are not uncommon. My dad is 70 and basically just a gray-haired version of his 20 year old self.

I'm glad you guys had fun.

Thanks, being six was pretty cool. I wasn't a depressed husk that was dead inside.

No, women get infertile after they're 30
Also, travelling "for fun" makes no fucking sense to me, what fun is there to see organized concrete/rocks (aka historical buildings) or grass?

>and it was a lot of fun even though there were no tricks whatsoever done, just a sled going down a hill
And another question, why people value fun so much? It's just meaningless shit you never get satisfied off, you could say it's more of a drug than anything else

Positive emotions are the only thing that make life worth living, whether something intense like joy or something more mellow like warm contentment. People with depression and/or anhedonia often kill themselves for a reason.

>Positive emotions are the only thing that make life worth living
Emotions fade as quickly as it took for me to write this sentence, chasing it will only make it harder to get the same high you used to get
People should seek purpose and truth, and accept whatever "positive emotion" they get from it, not travelling to do fun shit that has no utility

Okay, INTJ

Attached: 1565044824982.gif (500x280, 2.63M)

Ok you are 19

>Okay, INTJ
>believing in fixed personality achetypes
I thought you were just ignorant, not an idiot

I'm 20 and about to land my law degree, will start working at 21
Anyone who went through 20-30 got any tips for me?
It's amazing how much we grow, at least early in life. I feel a gigantic distance between the 20yo me and the 18yo one. Makes me wonder how much better I'll be when 22, and so on.

Attached: 1562975247702.jpg (250x300, 17K)

>perfect life plan
lmao this life plan is far from perfect. It's more like the embodiment of depressing middle class ideals that's getting increasingly harder to obtain.

Live life the way you see fit. It is the entire reason freedom exists.

Attached: tenor.gif (600x410, 1.58M)

Ok, good luck

Yeah depressing middle class ideals such as enough money to live comfortably, a family, kids, traveling around the world. Truly pathetic. At least we two are smarter than all that cattle, time to live the dream and jerk off to anime girls.

>traveling around the world
Explain to me why people like this idea so much? Is it some kind of brainwashing like admiring astronauts?

Can you please tell us what "fun" is? Or better, can you tell me your future plans in your 30's or 40's? I don't even know how old are you but if you are older at least tell us what you did in those decades, and be honest.

Don't you feel like visiting the greatest places you always heard and read about? The museums of Paris, the restaurants of Italy? Have you never had the curiosity of visiting each country to check for yourself if the stereotypes are really true? It's not a rational and scientific pursuit, mind you - and I'm only telling you this because you sound autistic and would probably not notice if I didn't write it plainly like that - it's just a mindless fun family activity.

>thinking living life by your own standards and not submitting to groupthink is in any way a bad thing

enjoy your 40's with little Tyrone strapped to your leg and your bitchwife nagging you in your modest one-story suburbanite bungalow.

elite hobbies like airsoft
and warhammer 40k

Have you ever thought of why standards exist?
Why finding love, having children and finding comfort is a standard?
You think you are smart for going against the "standards of society"? Because you are above it somehow?
Anyway, you go man. Keep being single because women are all fucked in the head. Don't have kids, they are money drains. And why traveling to other countries infested with niggers? You're just so above it all, right? No one else ever questioned any of that, you're the first one to do it
Oh and for the record I am not saying that "not submitting to standards is a bad thing". I am saying that you are retarded for thinking that following standards is a bad thing. If you say you honestly prefer a different lifestyle then go ahead by all means

>Can you please tell us what "fun" is?
One of the many things I find fun is admiring my creation after hard work, bonus if friends got involved in it. It could be a new house, a pool, a chair, etc

>Or better, can you tell me your future plans in your 30's or 40's?
I plan to teach my children and guide them to become good people that fear God, loving your family and being loved back is a goal worth pursuing

>Don't you feel like visiting the greatest places you always heard and read about?
No, why would I want to? I've seen castles and cathedrals in europe, honestly they're just organized rock, some do have aestheticly pleasing patterns but I don't see why people are so obsessed about it

>The museums of Paris, the restaurants of Italy?
No, I need to make you people understand the facts it seems.
Google any painting you want, try to look at it for 1 hour and ask yourself what do you gain from looking at it, or how do you feel about it
Then, the next day, try to see if you actually remember anything of that painting staring experience (which is the same in a museum, I can assure you), try it next week too. To me, going to a museum and seeing paintings or statues is about as important or useful to staring at a picture of a duck for 1 hour, I don't see how people havent realized that they act like the people in "the emperor's new clothes"

About restaurants, the problem to me is the same as of casual sex, you feel really good for some time, then it stops, then you forget it or not, then you want more, the cycle repeats, maybe you get side effects depending on the food, it's as if you're a slave to it, that's why everything I eat has a purpose

please be bait
you literally think you are somehow above museums
like, the entirety of humanity appreciates art since forever, but user is above it because he is not like cattle in "the emperor's new clothes"

also before you misinterpret this point like you did with previous user, there is nothing wrong with not liking museums, but to think people who appreciate museums or art are somehow "the emperor's new clothes" is very pretentious and shows you are an underager

Continuing
>Have you never had the curiosity of visiting each country to check for yourself if the stereotypes are really true?
Why would I want to do that? What good is there to know about stereotypes about countries? Just so I can have a prejudice against everyone I meet from there instead of trying to know the person? I mean, you can't even meet 1000 people on a deep level on your whole life, so why would you apply a biased stereotype to millions of people of a country because of your vacation experience?

>It's not a rational and scientific pursuit, mind you - and I'm only telling you this because you sound autistic and would probably not notice if I didn't write it plainly like that - it's just a mindless fun family activity.
How about instead of doing an activity that makes no sense even for having fun, why not do something that's actually fun and can have benefits to your relations? Like a sport with your kids, camping with your family? These are all things that teach valuable lessons and make both you and your family bonds stronger

>elite hobbies like airsoft
That's another good and fun activity, it can help you when you actually need a gunfight

>Have you ever thought of why standards exist?
Because one person did for a purpose and then someone copied without really knowing why?

Wrong.

>you literally think you are somehow above museums
>How dare you say the emperor is NAKED?!

>like, the entirety of humanity appreciates art since forever
Uh, and why do you think everyone should appreciate something "because everyone does as well"? Can you explain why you appreciate art? Mind you, Im not talking about music, Im referring to what you see in museums

>but user is above it because he is not like cattle in "the emperor's new clothes"
You're acting like a crab in the bucket my friend, just because you've been brainwashed by group thinking doesn't mean you need to feel inferior to others and shame them for it
I find this very interesting actually, when is morally good (or does any hard shit that people don't want to, such as dieting and lifting in USA), other people ask him if "he thinks he's a saint", if "he thinks he's better than them", if "he thinks he's hot shit". My guess is that it's a psychological coping mechanism by people that don't want to admit that they can change and that their past habits arent right just because their group accepts it as the norm

>but to think people who appreciate museums or art are somehow "the emperor's new clothes" is very pretentious and shows you are an underager
In which way appreciating something for no reason other than that other people do it or for reasons that aren't there isn't pretentious and the emperor's new clothes?

>Why would I want to do that?
Curiosity. You keep reading a certain behavior pattern of French people in the books, could it really be that if you went to France said behavior would stand out?
>What good is there to know about stereotypes about countries? Just so I can have a prejudice against everyone I meet from there instead of trying to know the person?
First of all, stereotypes are not prejudice. Like you said, you will hardly get to know many people in a deep level through life, that's why you need a good toolset of stereotypes to reliably make (accurate) assumptions and interact with people despite knowing little about them. You'll get nowhere if you keep treating others like an empty canvas and going full "I'm not assuming anything about this person, that'd be prejudice". That's the attitude you see in young liberals, and it's very antisocial.

>Instead of that why don't you do a sport, or camping? These things teach valuable lessons and make both you and your family bonds stronger
You can do all of them, can't you? And don't you think traveling outside teaches some valuable lessons too? Especially regarding how big and vast the world is, how different cultures can be. You'll probably say you can write "france landscape" in Google Images, but that's not the same thing. By traveling you'll see how different cultures do all sorts of things differently. Like Jules says in Pulp Fiction, it's the little differences. And you don't see the little differences in YouTube. You barely see them in movies directed by good folks or books written by good authors.

You have any reasons to believe otherwise? You could try telling them, you know?

You're just a mix of ego-centrism with pretentiousness, which is very common in young people, that's why people are assuming you're an underager. I say ego-centric because you are unable to accept that other people will like things you dislike. Museums are not your thing, sure, but they may attract someone else's interest. But you can't grasp that concept. It's irrational that someone could like museums, surely they are brainwashed into it, or surely they have inferior taste, or surely they are just too stupid to enjoy the good things (which are of course the things you enjoy).
As for the pretentiousness, it's because out of all the possible rationalizations I described above, you went specifically for the "they are too stupid". You could have gone for "they have shit taste" which is the most common one and honestly fine, but no, you deliberately think of yourself as superior when ultimately your only merit is being unable to accept that different people like different things.
By the way, asking me why I like museums is weird since I never thought about it. Do you think about why you like music? Or maybe you think music is for dumb people too. Do you ever think about why "watching your own creation" is fun?
Now, thinking about it quickly, I'd say museums are fun because they give you a visualization of what existed before you. All these artifacts were created by people in the past, each one had their own lives and we can now see the remains of their lives. These cannons were used in battle. This painting was painted by an absolute visionary genius that lived 300 years ago. You can compare their efforts with things that exist today. It leads to deep thoughts. You realize how tiny your own accomplishments are on the long run, which leads to humbleness too, but you also realize that they will all serve to push civilization forward, which is very inspiring.

>Like you said, you will hardly get to know many people in a deep level through life, that's why you need a good toolset of stereotypes to reliably make (accurate) assumptions and interact with people despite knowing little about them
I wonder what you would do if you knew two people from the same country, but one didn't follow any of the stereotypes but one did, and both were brothers

>You'll get nowhere if you keep treating others like an empty canvas and going full "I'm not assuming anything about this person, that'd be prejudice"
What do you mean by getting nowhere? What do you hope to get? Either way, you do "get something" if you correctly assume you don't know the person, you start to pay attention to what he or she is and judge him or her by itm If you're talking about muskims it's obviously a different story because they're fanatics that follow an objetive set of rules that anyone can read and understand.

>That's the attitude you see in young liberals, and it's very antisocial.
>it's antisocial to try to know people instead of believing your biases and interacting with them through this vision

>You can do all of them, can't you?
Not really since time and money are very limited things when you have wife and kids.

>And don't you think traveling outside teaches some valuable lessons too?
Eh, not really

>Especially regarding how big and vast the world is, how different cultures can be.
You realize you can just read a book and realize this? And even then the knowledge of it (that people are different from one another, duh) is useless?

>You'll probably say you can write "france landscape" in Google Images, but that's not the same thing. By traveling you'll see how different cultures do all sorts of things differently.
Then please tell me for the love of God what do you use this for? Knowledge is useless if there isn't any action behind it, what action do you expect to achieve knowing about the feeding habits of a french village ?

>have a kid
>not married
You fucked up

Why? We all live together, I'm just not married and that's it. I mean here it's not like your white USA where bitches are only interested in taking your money thru the children

Your whole post before that is just a massive cognitive dissonance over the fact Im right, try to reflect upon what I said some time
>Do you think about why you like music?
I have, as a matter of fact, for some reason it gives me motivation to do what I need to do, i also relaxes me when I need to do something difficult, it's quite a helpful tool

>Now, thinking about it quickly, I'd say museums are fun because they give you a visualization of what existed before you. All these artifacts were created by people in the past, each one had their own lives and we can now see the remains of their lives. These cannons were used in battle. This painting was painted by an absolute visionary genius that lived 300 years ago. You can compare their efforts with things that exist today. It leads to deep thoughts
Now we're getting somewhere, knowing what people did in the past and comparing it to now is an excelent way to realize the decadence of your country

>You realize how tiny your own accomplishments are on the long run
Ah there it is, more of that brainwash I talked about, let me guess, you think the universe being big also showns "how insignificant and small you are" as well? Despite the fact that significance is sometimes relative to the individual and not the group?

>which leads to humbleness too
Humbleness is another of that commonplaces people love to talk which they don't know the meaning of, they just repea it because everyone says so
Humbleness is not modesty, being humble means knowing yoir limits and it comes from the christian culture you were born in

>but you also realize that they will all serve to push civilization forward, which is very inspiring
Depends on your beliefs of course, if you're a secular commoner then it's your taste to care about civilization and it's progress, and it's as valid as not.giving two shits about it, there's nothing really wrong in that, it's like you saying you prefer chocolate ice cream over strawberry flavor

you too, bro

>I wonder what you would do if you knew two people from the same country, but one didn't follow any of the stereotypes but one did, and both were brothers
Nothing because stereotypes are not absolute rules, just a tendency. Knowing stereotypes does not stop you from paying attention to people, it just gives you a basic foundation that you can revoke once you realize they don't fit in said stereotype. Out of curiosity, do you use the same reasoning when someone brings a Bell Curve? It's the same thing.
>Not really since time and money are very limited things when you have wife and kids.
There's plenty of time and money to both travel and camp.
>You realize you can just read a book and realize this? And even then the knowledge of it (that people are different from one another, duh) is useless?
>Then please tell me for the love of God what do you use this for?
Seeing it first-hand is better, and it leads to personal growth. You build memories, learn new things, experience certain luxuries, there's all sorts of perfectly rational reasons to do it.
>I have, as a matter of fact, for some reason it gives me motivation to do what I need to do
That's because music releases dopamine, the motivation chemical. But is that what you use it for? A dopamine booster? If it gave you no dopamine, you'd stop listening to music?
>knowing what people did in the past and comparing it to now is an excellent way to realize the decadence of your country
Do you by any chance think you are not among these responsible for said decadence?
>Humbleness is not modesty, being humble means knowing yoir limits and it comes from the christian culture you were born in
Literally semantics, you know full well what I meant there. You're hitting all fields a pseudo can possibly hit.

My life plan is to abuse the system while I can, take nothing seriously, and chill as much as possible. Getting paid for not working is the ultimate lifestyle.