I'm so fucking skinny i don't know why

I can't even look in the mirror, I look like a hollow fucking dark souls. No matter how much I eat.

I have been like this all my life and I can neither lose weight nor gain weight and I also feel very insecure with myself, even my parents tell me that my body is disgusting. I have never paid attention so far and I am worrying about my health and my physical appearance now.

Attached: Looks+like+angry+wojak+_98e93a3ae8d1812aee8c12032ac5bc9e.jpg (220x229, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcNe1I8X2fg
tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you talked to a doctor? There's meds for that.

Do you look like long neck white boy

I look like this...

Attached: 15651278592496744542934573495300.jpg (4000x3000, 838K)

That's just average skinny. I look like that too.

How old are you?

How TF r u that skinny? Literally just eat and you'll get weight.
Also you'd make an amazing trap. Post pics of you cross-dressing

Embrace it. Workout everyday and become shredded. Just eat correctly and you’ll be good. Watch videos on yt to help. I’m almost near your weight and I’m in good shape now.

Bruh. You probably still have crazy hormone stuff going on where your metabolism is really high. You can give it a few years to settle down and then you'll start gaining weight. You can always visit Jow Forums if you wanna bulk up.

the problem is that with eating very little I am already full, I am unable to eat more

Please be my underweight bf. Ill feed you plenty of semen each night

you have to eat more
and lift weights

you have pretty good shoulder width so you could get aesthetic within 2~ years of honest work at gym

youtu.be/mcNe1I8X2fg

eat a lot, lift hard and sleep even more

Attached: IMG_20190722_163756~(1).jpg (1372x2095, 1.46M)

are those sunflower seeds? they're very popular in my country

LITERALLY FUCKING HOW DO YOU DO THIS

I EAT THE NORMAL AMOUNT THAT SHOULD MAKE ME FULL EVERY DAY AND I AM STILL HUNGRY. I HAVE A COMPULSION TO EAT FOOD CONSTANTLY AND IT FEELS PHYSICALLY PAINFUL TO NOT DO IT

IF I DON'T FORCIBLY RESTRICT MY DIET TO INSANE DEGREES, I GAIN WEIGHT ENDLESSLY JUST BY EXISTING NORMALLY

ARGGHGHGHGH STOPSTOPSTOP

Attached: 1565055090192.png (960x960, 1.21M)

cuz we each have different bodies and metabolisms, it's very frustrating i know but being that skinny is not good either

Eat more. Shoot for 3500kcal/day.
Lift weights. 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps. 5x per week focusing on different body parts.
In a few months, you'll get your noob gains and fill out a bit.

not him but adding to the post

>food to gain weight
>fatty meats (my favorite is minced beef or pork shoulder, i can eat around 2kg of that in one sitting) dont fall for chicken breast broccoli meme
>fiber and veggies are mostly overrated if you eat meat in quantities above
>loads of water and salt your meals
>sleep quality 8 hours of GOOD sleep per night, more if possible

>training
start some basic linear progression program like fucking starting strength,get strong as shit, dont neglect training arms shoulders and back and abs (easy to do if you do SS without accessories)
grow

Is cycling good? I really like it

Dude just try to track your calories (calories spent included) for three months and see what happens

tdeecalculator.net/

no

I used to be that skinny.

I started working out but I saw toning results and not much else. Then I went on a medication called cyproheptadine. It's for allergies but it really makes you hungry as fuck but I stopped taking it because it'll mess with your mood because it messes with your serotonin levels.

The way I got to my biggest, and I really hate to say this because it's not necessarily good, is I counted my calories, worked out, and smoked weed every 2 or 3 hours to help with my appetite. I literally gained 30 pounds in 4 months. Fucking 30. I wasnt as toned as I used to be but I looked very nice. The problem with that is when you stop smoking, you have to keep forcing yourself to eat.

It's hard as FUCK to gain weight so I know what you mean. when I did the weed thing I made sure I ate 3000 calories a day or above. I didn't care to make healthy food choices either.

Then I got a job and lost all my weight and I'm working on getting it back again. Trust me, I know your pain, never give up on it and it will come. It may take some time but it will come

this is the weed smoking guy again

I forgot to mention I worked out 3 times a week in the house while I did this. I probably would've seen more results if I went to a gym and did it but if you're too embarrassed you can still do it at home. Working out and drinking a lot of water helped with my appetite too

It’s easier than running so you have to go longer. It doesn't burn body fat as fast and only put’s your thighs in shape.

I used to cycle as a teenager since I couldn’t drive. It was good for transportation but not the greatest workout. Especially if you’re not going far.

Attached: 17FAEED7-B781-40C1-BA95-AF0FEC5B7C85.jpg (700x933, 92K)

OP you are at the most perfect spot ever
Go lift weights. And do it while doing a BULKING diet.
Bulking diet enhances muscle gains. You'll get huuuuuuuge!!

Also, remake this thread at They'll have better advice

>No matter how much I eat
Use cronometer
Count calories
Eat 3000 kcal
Realize you havent been eating shit

You’re not supposed to eat every time you’re hungry. The feeling of hunger is your body burning fat. The average skinny person endures hunger every day. Stopstostop being a baby and learn how to deal with the pain. You’ve done nothing but run away from your problems and now you have to face them.

Attached: B7D975E7-8F1B-4940-B5AD-3E7BDD10A298.jpg (768x1024, 412K)

Fellow skinny guy who is trying to gain weight here. Start counting calories, you don't eat as much as you think you do.

Decent for cardio but it won't help you unskelly yourself. You have to lift weights, be it calisthentics, powerlifting, bodybuilding, or even (((CrossFit)))

I had a body like yours, then hormone shit got normal, basically, if you want to get big now, track your macro and fucking eat more, there isn't any secret, you are just dumb

Attached: IMG_20190805_235809_1_1.jpg (2436x3436, 632K)