Is it bad to fall in love with a woman (27 years old) who fits the following description?

Is it bad to fall in love with a woman (27 years old) who fits the following description?

>Is into astrology; prides herself on having Scorpio in four slots, including Sun and Moon
>Affectionately addresses people as 'qt' when talking to them through text
>Says that she ghosted her husband whenever she learned that he'd cheated on her while she was pregnant (despite being a habitual and shameless cheater herself)
>Holds grudges; will occasionally remember something from years ago and give the offending party the silent treatment the rest of the day or week, refusing to explain herself
>Has cheated on all her partners, husbands included, and doesn't see anything wrong with this because "nothing should get in the way of forming connections with others"
>Aggressively pursues anyone she's attracted to
>Fairly shameless about her collection of orbiters; said that if someone confesses to you, it's a good thing even if you don't return the feelings, because that person is sure to be a loyal friend who will help you whenever you need support
>Says that she'd never stay in a marriage for the sake of her children, and that she'd only stay married to someone she was in love with (she also said that people only cheat if they aren't truly in love with their partner, which doesn't bode well for her husband given that she's had at least one extended affair and talks about going on dates with other guys)

I don't know how she feels towards me, but she is insanely charming and beautiful. Long black hair, full lips, mysterious, passionate and sweet and flirtatious. I fall deeper in love with her every day.

Attached: Fall 2018.jpg (278x266, 46K)

what's with the cuckold influx lately?

f

>>Is into astrology; prides herself on having Scorpio in four slots, including Sun and Moon
retard
>>Affectionately addresses people as 'qt' when talking to them through text
meh
>>Says that she ghosted her husband whenever she learned that he'd cheated on her while she was pregnant (despite being a habitual and shameless cheater herself)
First part: stupid, second part: red flag
>>Holds grudges; will occasionally remember something from years ago and give the offending party the silent treatment the rest of the day or week, refusing to explain herself
red flag
>>Has cheated on all her partners, husbands included, and doesn't see anything wrong with this because "nothing should get in the way of forming connections with others"
huge red flag
>>Aggressively pursues anyone she's attracted to
not bad
>>Fairly shameless about her collection of orbiters; said that if someone confesses to you, it's a good thing even if you don't return the feelings, because that person is sure to be a loyal friend who will help you whenever you need support
huge red flag
>>Says that she'd never stay in a marriage for the sake of her children, and that she'd only stay married to someone she was in love with (she also said that people only cheat if they aren't truly in love with their partner, which doesn't bode well for her husband given
red flag

abort abort abort

Attached: she is a thot.png (500x375, 76K)

>Fairly shameless about her collection of orbiters; said that if someone confesses to you, it's a good thing even if you don't return the feelings, because that person is sure to be a loyal friend who will help you whenever you need support
jesus christ, I've never seen a bigger red flag. That's pure, unhinged narcissism.

Nothing wrong with falling for a femme fatale, OP.

What the fuck? This bitch a succubus or something? She just uses guys and this dude who OBVIOUSLY sees she's a hoe is also following for her.

From your description she reminds me of one of those exaggerated cartoon women from the 50s and a bunch of guys with hearts for eyes going like AWOOOGA AWOOOGA around her

>>Is into astrology

WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING?!

Lmao you are so pathetic you deserve to be with a person like this.
Stay with her op.

She might (and probably does) only view me as a friend.

yeah
I mean, falling in love with a prostitute would be a better idea
at least she could make some quick cash for the kids college
but no get away from that demon

Imagine actual being this pathetic
Jesus anytime I feel down I just have to come to this board to cheer me up

sociopaths don't have friends

You're not in love, just infatuated. It'll pass.

Infatuations don't always pass. There's actually some famous instances throughout history of people carrying a torch their entire lives for people they only saw once.

Do your best, OP. Jow Forums is rooting for you!

>Scorpio
Not worth it. Geminis are also not worth it.

>>Is into astrology; prides herself on having Scorpio in four slots, including Sun and Moon
Unfortunately ubiquitous. Depends on your tolerance for stupid bullshit.
>>Affectionately addresses people as 'qt' when talking to them through text
Personal taste. Doesn't really mean anything to me one way or another, other than a general disdain for memelords.
>>Says that she ghosted her husband whenever she learned that he'd cheated on her while she was pregnant (despite being a habitual and shameless cheater herself)
Leaving a cheater, sure. Being a cheater....what do you think is going to happen to you down the road bro? If this is a no-strings attached thing, who gives a shit, but don't be expecting commitment from her after this.
>>Holds grudges; will occasionally remember something from years ago and give the offending party the silent treatment the rest of the day or week, refusing to explain herself
Yeah, I lived with a person like this. It's so obnoxious, but you can just ignore them right back just as easily and they get sooooo mad about that. So that's a big red flag, but you have counter play I guess?
>>Has cheated on all her partners, husbands included, and doesn't see anything wrong with this because "nothing should get in the way of forming connections with others"
Again, what could possibly be different about you?

The rest is the same. Is this bait? Have some goddamn self respect and find someone better.

Are her tits big, though?

> is it bad to fall in love
Yes.

Attached: 1555788517735.png (359x363, 142K)

>falk in love with her
no, can't really control that, but if you do anything more than that, you're an idiot

How the fuck do you fall in love with a whore like that?
It is only your fever, in your place, I would have her as a friend, you will not want to be part of the group of "ex-couples to whom she was unfaithful"

You’re describing my worst dating scenario.

Beauty and charm will fade away and you'll be left with a whore who cheated on you

>(despite being a habitual and shameless cheater herself)
Yes.

Didn't even read the rest of it. Don't have to read the rest of it.

that's literal full blown autism why the fuck would you date someone like that?
You're not even dating her she's banging dudes on the side you fucking cuck