So why do good girls like bad guys? I had this question for a real long time. I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see...

So why do good girls like bad guys? I had this question for a real long time. I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see, so why do good girls fall in love with me?

Attached: eee.png (357x368, 108K)

Given this is a bait thread: They don't. Most women aren't that unaware of men and their motives. So there might be a bad side to them too.

I saw one explanation that said that a guy's SMV depends on a few factors, one of which is how interesting/dangerous/thrilling he is.

"Bad boys" usually have this nailed down. Riding motorcycles, smoking weed, getting in fights (agression, to a point, is also a plus), are all dangerous and thrilling. Added to the fact that they are usually more interesting, confident, and extraverted than the standard average "nice guy".

Just think about the connotations of the two terms. When you hear "bad boy", you think John Travolta in Grease, and when you hear "nice guy", you think Fogell from Superbad.

Protip : Stop watching Tik-Tok.

You guys know that's a song right ?

>and when you hear "nice guy", you think Fogell from Superbad.

When I think about "nice guy" Aragorn from LotR comes to my mind. There is more to the world than jocks and nerds. That is just a high school trope.

>You guys know that's a song right ?
No I didn't in fact. Thought emo was dead for a long time.

>Protip : Stop watching Tik-Tok.

Why ruin the fun. This is perfect Jow Forums bait. It triggers both the incels into giving their contrived explanation, and the feminists into REEEEing about anyone questioning the purity of women's decisions. But it is actually a song lyric, so I am not even making a point.

I'll be back in a week.

le epic master troll

Ah shit you got me

Found the /niceguy/

It was until the streaming platform Tik-Tok popularized a variety of old and new songs.
It gives me cancer , only because i watch Tik-Tok compilations for hours and hours on end.

I actually feel bad for calling that out now because im now thinking about the possibilities of what bs Jow Forums would come up with ahhahaah.

You made me laugh , retrospectively. I apologies.

+1 (You). You gave it your best shot.

Why is it that these bait threads get shit tons of attention (I know I'm not helping), but the ones with actual questions get pushed into the archives almost immediately?

That sucks, man. For this reason I try to stay away from zoomer apps as good as I can. Life is too short for bad music.

Ask 50 depressed people what would they prefer:
1) A funny stupid conversation
2) Reading the problems of the other 49 depressed people

Tell me the results.

Because ; why do good girls like bad guys? I had this question for a real long time. I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see, so why do good girls fall in love with me?

This. Bait threads are for banter. And many are problems are just too specific to give good advice.

Not him, but tbqh good point.

They like assertive people like the rest of us because those kinds of people know how o lead a conversation so that people never run out of things to day.
Most women are boring as hell op

how to lead a conversation*
run out of things to say*

That's fair, I guess. It does still defeat the purpose of the board.

Probably a good idea, its like a Walmart in the form of a human generation.

Attached: 9ae.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

Nothing you couldn't get out of Spotify recommendations or playlists.I really like about today that it is far more easy to isolate yourself from bad music than some years ago.

Sort of. But at the same time it adds some lighthearted fun. As long there aren't only bait threads and serious threads don't get derailed it's fine in my eyes.

>It does still defeat the purpose of the board.
The best advice is the one you give yourself once your mind is cleared.

Zoomers are the bane of society.

Attached: 1543700272710.jpg (1024x521, 54K)

Bad/nice guy debate is actually so retarded in Jow Forums. The science is settled. A vast majority of woman does not find rampant aggression/idiotic behavior attractive. There is a small favouring of such behavior in one night stands, but that's it. What women find attractive are the traits that predict socio-economical success. So not only the money and status itself, but moreso behavior that implies controlled aggression. So that the man is able to defend her and himself in the time of need. Bravery, risk taking, confidence, all that. The fact this is compared to being a dick (which is not attractive for the most of the women) is that the other alternative for idiots and civilized brutes is the 'nice guy'. Harmless, boring, scared creature, who is nice only because he lacks the capacity of being 'bad' in EVERY scenario, therefore being useless and without virtue.

Attached: arthoe.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)