Gonna be a father - need baby names

My wife and I recently found out that we will be having a child (figures crossed).

I would be just as happy with either gender.
If girl, would probably raise as tomboy anyways.

Need baby name recommendations. Nothing basic (i.e. Ashley, britney, Robert, Thomas, etc).

Both my wife and I are of belief that if child has to become a vampire hunter, they would atleast have a name to match.

For a girls name...something that would match a pastel/black goth qt.

For a male, ideally a name (first and middle) that would be a panty dropper when introduced at a bar.

My wife is about to finish her phd and I work in technology field making six figure.
Genetically, she is almost pure german/celtic. Her dad is tall as fuck (6'10"?).
Most of my ancestors/genes are native american and Spanish (not mexican/south american). I'm 5'8" and have always been pretty fit.
If our child is male, will most likely be taller than me and very built.
If female, will still be big and have large "assets" (both her mom, her, and my mom are endowed).

Names I have so far....

Girl:
Eva
Evie
Evelyn
Leona
Jacqueline
Kaeli
Violet
Fiona
Charli
Victoria
Alice
Molly
Wren
Persephone
Lilith
Pandora
Athena
Ambrosia
Strata

Boy-
Maximilian
Vandred
Vann
Leon
Locke
Hawke
Dante
Alaric
Stratos
Dingo

Attached: 20190807_194445.jpg (1593x2658, 1.63M)

Natalie
Abraham (Van Helsing)

tyrone obviously

Adolf

>Genetically, she is almost pure german/celtic.
Then why don't you sacrifice your firstborn to your celtic gods you pagan cunt? Go suck baal's dick

I'd rather offer them up to the greatmother, Mixcoatl, or various other diyí

Attached: Big_Nigger_nose_art_-_DC-3_-_Catamia_-_Sicily_-_Oct_43-685x475.jpg (685x475, 22K)

This, alternatively Joseph.

My middle name is joseph

Persephone or dante

Girls:
Reiko
Cambria
Kyle
Ryan
Olivia
Rory

Boys:
James Taylor
Jordan
Max
Weston

>Both my wife and I are of belief that if child has to become a vampire hunter, they would atleast have a name to match.
We're going to skip right over this detail?
Fuck you, vampires deserve peace.

Dont raise your daughter as a tomboy at this rate she will become a dyke.

Now simply figure out your culture and go from there.

Agreed
And our child will make them rest in peace

Would rather my child be a dyke and be attracted to other women than be attracted to some weak ass soiboi.

Besides, 20 years from now babies will most likely all be test tube/designer babies via gene editing and be grown in artificial uteruses out of convenience.

Gender of partner won't matter much. DNA/genetic codd will just be mixed together.

Attached: 20190725_113409.gif (640x480, 1.62M)

>If girl, would probably raise as tomboy anyways.
Legit child abuse.

>some weak ass soiboi
You mean a child smothered by their parent of the opposite sex? Fuck you dude.

Child abuse how?

Also, I was very much a mamas boy growing up.
Was always grocery shopping with her, cleaning house, cooking, buying plants/flowers, etc.

Even now, I'm pretty much the household caretaker and do alot of what would be considered woman activities (cleaning, cooking, groceries, laundry, etc). I consider myself masculine and essentially disregard gender norms of activities. My hobbies include cosplaying (which involves alot of sewing, makeup, etc), gardening, and cooking. I love taking long hot baths with bath salts and candles/aromatherapy.

My first gf who I lived with (together for 5 years) was a very feminine tomboy qt.

Fuck gender norms.
Both my wife and I dont believe in constraining a child based on gender roles.

However, either boy or girl....I dont want them to be or associate with physical/mental weaklings. They should pursue strength and continual self improvement in themselves and others.

Attached: 20190806_011318.jpg (855x1959, 920K)

>Dingo

my fucking sides

Attached: 5C17C171-60C0-4C7D-AEAA-16495B5D93EA.jpg (612x598, 48K)

Gretchen

Catesby Mason

I think Athena is a great name. Had a cool friend in school named Athena

Does the name get shorted or any nicknames?

My wife's name is Alexandria, but all teachers shortened it to Alex, so that's what stuck.

>need baby names
Don't do this. It may be a baby now, but will grow up. It's better to use an adult name from the beggining.

The phrase is "fingers crossed"

Girl:
Ophelia
Leto
Artemis

Boy:
Philemon
Xanthos

Alexander

I like
Evelyn
Persephone
Dante.
Lilith and pandora are evil. I guess that's sexy.
My uncle leon died in a motorcycle accident.
What is the last name? Don't be a puss.

I don't know why people put laundry as a chore, I mean if the machine is in the basement, it is a few steps but it isn't like it is much work to push a button once a week.
The cosplay shit is very feminine so maybe you are right but are just too retarded to come up with examples.

You say you don't believe in constraining the child based on gender roles, but your first post said you wanted to do exactly that. Forcing a reversed gender role is still forcing a gender role. Don't force your own hobbies onto the child.

Lucina if it's a girl
You can call her lucky for short
It's unique enough that you won't see it much, yet it's not weird enough that they'd hate the name
Stolen from vidya

Attached: __lucina_fire_emblem_awakening_and_etc_drawn_by_roroichi__c519bbcc8aab35c2e85358c36c2549b2.jpg (1584x2048, 469K)

Lucy not Lucky
But I hope she is lucky

Wilimina

dingo?

Hopefully your last name is something cool, not something goofy or plain like Dinkleberg or Jones, I mean could you imagine Stratos Dinkleberg lmao

Enjoy your ability to sleep in on days off right now, because that’s going bye bye along with your sanity for a few years. You’re lucky to be a dad, never forget that. Even when life kicks you down a grumpy woman who doesn’t love you anymore.

Congratulations,

Laetitia
Valentina
Marcella
Ludovica
Cedrina
Milena

Luca
Lino
Lucio
Enzo
Ezio
Salvatore
Armando
Renzo

Congrats, user!

I would suggest Elyon if it's a girl.

Wilhelm
Siegfried
Sigmund

Kayla
Leon sounds cool if it's a dude.

Seriously, how can you so naively believe YOU are part of the creation of this child? Because she says so? Because she wants your input in naming the child? If you are working on names then you/she better have back up names in case that child is not yours. Its probable she is having this same conversation with another guy that may be dad.

Auto correct...couldn't fix without deleting thread

This is wifes father's name.

Sorry about your uncle

Have considered this. Wife doesnt know it's from a vidya

Odd

Dingo egret is pretty much my favorite mecha pilot (Z.O.E 2)

It's ok. Not a white or common name

Getting all the sleep we can at the moment.

Will run these by wife. She actually asked about enzo before.
Marcella makes me think of pulp fiction, what does Marcellus look like. Does he look like a bitch?"

How is this pronounced exactly?

Siegfried and is a baller name. Sigfriend would be a no from wife because of sigmund Freud.

She doesnt like kayla

Attached: 377368-zoe2_dingo_egret2.jpg (320x320, 14K)

When you see your baby you'll know what fits. And if it's a girl, she may or may not be a tomboy. Not your call.

I pronunce Elyon as Ee-lee-on, but there are people here that pronounce the E as in Elephant.
Not a name native to my country tho, so I could not say what's the correct version.

name it gilbert

Attached: teriffied.png (645x729, 91K)

Chad

Pubert

Dongus

If as Caltic/German Erika would be great if girls, if guy, dont know, Hans maybe

are you my boyfriend

I'm a pansexual half-deer and I fully agree with this.

Yes

I propose the German name Atomfried for the boy. Sounds powerful.

Harambe

>Dingo
I met an Italian guy who kept making jokes about the fact his borther's son was named Dingo. He turned out to be named Tobia.

Quads says it's fuckface

are you mentally ill?
jesus christ
you shouldnt be allowed to have children

Actually yes

I have bipolar type 1
And I've always been kinda riding the line between genius and insanity since a child. I associate heavily with the guy from "A beautiful mind" actually.

I just learn really fast and good at figuring things out

Used to read 1-3 books a day as a child.
I would do all the years worth of work in workbooks within first 4 weeks of school and just nap or read for rest of year. Would stay up late reading due to insomnia (wasnt diagnosed bipolar until last year, at 32).
I wouldnt do assigned homework except for projects (waste of my time...i already knew material), take the tests without studying and make As.
When I transferred from private school to public, was immediately put into advanced program but was still 2 grade levels ahead in all subjects.
Took IQ tests in HS.
Was invited to MENSA. Cant be bothered to sign up.
(Pic related...note* dates in reports and page #)

Quite simply people put up with me (and pay me alot of money) because it doesnt matter what the problem is, I can make it go away (technology industry).

Attached: 20190809_011840.jpg (3024x4032, 2.68M)

Bridgette, pronounced BRIGEETUH

no one cares