I'm 18 and I don't know what to do with my life

I'm 18 and I don't know what to do with my life

Attached: 187.jpg (2048x1366, 434K)

i'm 22 i don't have much of an idea but my forseeable future (next 6 months) i have pretty much set and it's pretty good so i would suggest dont think 20 years in the future. what will you do in the next 2 months?

I will go to the 3rd grade of high school

okay cool, focus on that, try do a good job. have fun, hang out with friends. expand your interests while you have time, it's a luxury. enjoy yr dayys user

I don't have important interests

Learn everything you can about the stock market, futures and options trading. It's the ultimate game and it's a powerful engine of wealth creation.

I think I need money to invest

I'm 27 and Idk either. Good luck OP I hope you figure it out fast.

bummmp

So... you're an average teen, then?

Really? But I dont want to be average teen

Bbbb

Just like every other teen.

So? There is no reason why you should.

Look around. Make some broad lifestyle choices. In 10 years do you want to be working in an office, store, factory or what? Wear a tie at work? Live in city, suburb, country? Be married or single? Drink cheap beer or fine wine?

Vague questions like that will point you in the right short-term directions (college, trade school, job, military, whatever) and you can narrow things down later

bummmmmp

Einsachtsieböön

Worrying about the future actively reduces your options, as it actively reduces your available time.
Nobody has interests that are important.

Ignore futurist mentalities like this:
This type of person is only happy in the future, never in the present.

Live in the present for your entire life and it will be a life well lived.

Find something you love and do that, and try to make the world a better place when you have the opportunity.

I was in the same situation. Someone gave me great advice--Just Show Up. I did and ended up finding what I wanted. So if you're 18, I would say go to college, take a variety of classes and see what you're drawn to. It will all fall into place.

I gtaduated and still have nothing
Now what?

You're 18 and you already have a bachelor's degree?

No im 22fuckin years old wid nothing. Jack shit to sjow for it

Military

More into

Country
Socio-economic background of parents
Grades
Interests
Habits
Sports
Height
Weight
You a fag or you got discipline?

I'm 28 and I don't know what to do with my life

I’m in my 40s and best advice I can give you is find something tolerable. Not everyone has a passion, I worried myself sick thinking about what I wanted to do with my life up until about my early 30s. I just kind of accepted that I will never find that “thing”.

If you have to work a shitty job, try to find one with good people. Try to narrow down at a high level- for example, do I want to work indoors or outdoors?

Have you thought about the military? Most jobs don’t require combat, contrary to what most people think. If you already have a bachelors you can go in as an officer and be sitting pretty for how ever long you’re there.

Just some thoughts. All the best