Sexual success if good looking

Let's say for the sake of this thread I am good looking, am around 5'10, and have good physique (not Efron-tier but broad shoulders, v taper, flat stomach, good legs, etc. all there) but I'm also an autistic sperg that never, ever approaches women out of fear both when sober in day to day life and in clubs/bars even with some alcohol in me, and I have no game to speak of.

How sexually successful am I liable to be?

Attached: 1564931468666.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

Very unsuccessful.

Reason I made this thread is because I do have evidence I am good looking but my pathetic sexual success is at ends with what I see screeched from the heavens from lookism/incel forums about how if good looking, women throw themselves at you and you rack up a large number of sexual partners with zero effort, which created some mini crisis me questioning if I do look good, telling myself I must be ugly, etc.

How do you expect to be with women if you stay away from them?

Don't believe a single thing incels say. If you don't put the effort, you're not gonna dip the churro.

"just be yourself LOL, the perfect girl will come to you LOL just do what makes you happy LOL if you go looking you'll look desperate LOL"

By effort, I assume you mean actually approaching and shit. Scary enough to do in club/bar environments, God knows how anyone does it when sober to a stranger. I assume hitting up societies and sports clubs is the best environment or friends of friends.

Tell me, what is it exactly that will happen if you get rejected with all its unlikely-ness? Nothing, worst case she says "no". And that's it. Have faith in yourself and if she says no understand you weren't the problem or if you were awkward just laugh it off and go "ahh man I really stuffed that up".

Sure, you don't need to go for random women at bars, but you have to approach them and make your intentions clear. Any of those options works.

>b-b-but she will charge me with sexual assault and I will get jailed on false rape charges
That's how some people think.

Oh, I know you're right. I understand this is true and the rational view. But when you got basically no self-esteem/sense of self-worth/self loathing, rejection seems so much worse. And even when there isn't rejection and if I start to like a girl and it's mutual, my mind then jumps to 'she deserves better. I am not good enough'. There's also the fact I have no idea how to approach. Seriously, you're in a bar/club, see a girl you like... what the hell is the first thing you say?

>approach them
How and where?
>make your intentions clear
How?

Is this all stuff a father is suppose to have shown a son at some point?

There's not a correct answer/method, get that idea off your head. You need to contextualize.
It's not "what's a good thing to say" and more"what's a good attitude to show".

This is stuff you're suposed to learn by yourself, interacting with people and paying attention to how they react. As I said above, there's not a single correct answer. Trial and error, user, that's what everybody does.

No truly, only maybe in some sort of psychological excuse.

Stop being effeminate and be a man, understand that you come first! Not her! She is just another whore. This to be clear is different from say sacrificing your own life for another's. Literally just say "hey... hows it going" and say literally anything else after that. Sure you could go cheasy but best is just be honest and buy her a drink and say "so what do you do?". If you know her it is really easy to find something to say - as long as you are dominant and not nervous it's fine.

With all that how was your relationship with your father?

>With all that how was your relationship with your father?
Terrible. Haven't spoken in over a year. Have fantasied about beating the shit out of him. If we ever speak again I envision myself demanding he disinherit me to all ties between us are severed.

relatable. except with my mother not my father

>Terrible. Haven't spoken in over a year. Have fantasied about beating the shit out of him. If we ever speak again I envision myself demanding he disinherit me to all ties between us are severed.
Hah! Thought that was the case, what exactly was your childhood relation with him like? The very fact that I was correct in my prediction shows we both are finding the truth of your unconscious state. Please, extrapolate.

What is your relation to women like in general? Specifically sexual partners?

Not sure where to start frankly. A more specific question might help. He never really knew how to talk to me. I've never been that comfortable around him.

I suppose the best way to understanding on this journey would be to edge out "what is not", instead of "what is". How was your relationship with your mother?

Alright. Delightful when we do get along well and can talk to her about shit easily but drives me up the wall other times when she's sulking/angry and has autistic cleanliness standards when it comes to the kitchen in my view. I think she's an overbearing busy body at times albeit I concede I can be quite lackadaisical and can see how I can be frustrating at times.

my libido is through the fucking roof even for a guy apparently. I don't have alot of female friends but that's mainly because I fell back on videogames as a kid so ended up with mainly guys as friends. i was bullied alot as a kid by girls because they just called me a freak and a virgin and a loser because I liked videogames and was pretty well spoken.

only had 2 sexual partners but we fucked like rabbits when we were together. I'd love to have fuck buddies but I'm too shy to go out and talk to girls that I think are cute because I don't want to be made fun of by them.

i don't hold any resentment or hatred towards women in general, just my mom who was a liar and she couldn't accept the fact that i was growing up. my lack of sexual experience I guess is down to the fact that i get it into my head that all women hate me for some reason so I just steer clear of all interaction.

i ain't scared of anything except my dad's disappointment and an obnoxious normie girls' giggle as they make fun of me.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560533001486.jpg (720x960, 160K)

>good looking
>5'10
You're not good looking then. You're manlet no matter how you look. Sorry user.

He's in the range of good looks. If he were 6'2" or taller he wouldn't have good looks. You're ugly no matter how tall you are. Sorry user.

I think you live in some other world because height is the first factor when it comes to being handsome or not. I'm 6'23 and I would rate myself like 4/10 or 5/10 yet according to you I'm ugly. Well, tell that to many girls who have been giving me some attention. My best friend told me his girlfriend's friends wouldn't be able to date with a man lower than 5'9. That's the reality user. Height > face, deal with it manlet.

I'm 6ft 1 with a decent face and I don't get any attention whatsoever, quit flexing

Sorry took so long, was in other bread. Would you consider her controlling? How was your father and mothers relationship?

>i ain't scared of anything except my dad's disappointment and an obnoxious normie girls' giggle as they make fun of me.
You shouldn't care what whores think of you, be dominant, have strength from within for that is both your strength and their desire in you.

This may be intruding but, have you ever felt or had any homoerotic fantasy's or urges? Just curious user. After that I think I know just what you need.

Nah, it's not flexing. If you're not getting attention even if you have a decent face and you are tall then you must be either lying or you must be a cave dweller. If you work or go to school there are many girls even in your classes so it's fucking impossible to not be surrounded by girls unless you're avoiding them.

>homoerotic fantasies
I'm not gay or bi, you ain't getting me with that one

>be dominant
I can't be dominant over people that make fun of me, I'll just look like an idiot who thinks he's hot shit

>I'm not gay or bi, you ain't getting me with that one
HHaha wasn't claiming as much, just curious if you had experienced such - well?

>I can't be dominant over people that make fun of me, I'll just look like an idiot who thinks he's hot shit
That's because you don't actually think you'r hotshit. Those that come off as tryhards even though they "acted tough" was just that, it was just an act for an insecure man. Be confident in yourself from within apart from any external structure.

>Well?
can't say I ever have honestly

>be confident in yourself
I've heard that far too many times and it goes in one ear and right out the other. how do I "be confident in myself"? what does that even mean? because Im confident about my abilities I just know my limits and where to put my effort

>can't say I ever have honestly
I was worried for a second you could of been a closet.

>I've heard that far too many times and it goes in one ear and right out the other. how do I "be confident in myself"? what does that even mean? because Im confident about my abilities I just know my limits and where to put my effort
It's a long journey that is symbolised in many forms, the killing of the dragon, the death and rebirth, etc. Read Jung to better understand it but I shall say this: don't place self value in others - only yourself.

You're still a kissless virgin though. Because you are not only ugly but massively insecure. It is possible for someone of your height to get girls but you need to compensate for it somehow, like with money or great personality.

>don't place self value in others
value comes from others not yourself. if nobody wants you then you have no value. it's pointless trying to price yourself because others might not pay the same.

>value comes from others not yourself. if nobody wants you then you have no value. it's pointless trying to price yourself because others might not pay the same.
That's your problem, there are innate traits that you don't realise you have - regardless of time or actualisation. Do you think chad is confident because others tell him so? No he was chad since he gained confidence from within. If he didn't have that he wouldn't of had the courage to ask out Stacy. There may be a reason why nobody wants you, but if it isn't an innate one - as in a reason regarding an innate factor - then it doesn't define your value.

Chad is confident because he has validation, he has people tell him daily what's good about him, he has women tell him he's hot, men tell him hes cool. he's got loads of friends, he's fucked loads of girls, he's got the evidence to suggest that he's all of the above and more. that's why he has confidence.

I've got myself repeatedly telling me that I'm something when in actual fact the evidence just says I'm some loser nerd who is trying too hard to be something he's not. I've got a constant feeling like I'm doing something wrong because I'm not happy and other people are. I've got people always telling me everyone is brilliant and everyone is special when in reality those same people wouldn't want anything to do with me.

I'm typing this with tears in my fucking eyes wanting desparately to believe that I'm something more than I am, but I dont believe it and nothing you or anyone can say will make me believe it. I hate lying to myself because it makes me feel like even more of a fucking loser and its times like this where I just want to fucking off myself because the whole fucking world is stacked against me it feels like a sick joke or experiment to see how long someone would last if happiness was dangled in front of their face for years and years but they could never have it.

I'm well aware of how unfair the world is but to repeatedly lied to and told how good the world is only to realise that there is no light at the end of the tunnel is the most soul destroying experience and that happens every time someone tries to tell me I'm more than what I really am. I believed the people who bullied me and I still do now because they're all happy with their lives and I'm not. I don't want to do this anymore

The only one here who is lying is you. You keep saying it's not possible, that everyone was born what they are. That's a lie.

BUT DON'T YOU SEE YOU LOVABLE FOOL!! THAT VALIDATION MUST BE OF A "SOMETHING" OF AN INNATE. WHICH MEANS IT CHANGES NO TRUTH ONLY GIVES A TEMPORARY AND MEANINGLESS EGO RUB! UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN VALUE BUT ALSO HAVE CONFIDENCE!! NO MAN, NO MAN THAT HATH COMMITTED NO AND WILLS ONLY GOOD IS WORTH NOTHING!!! UNDERSTAND THAT THE EFFECTUAL IS THE INNATE INCARNATE!!! I'M NOT TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE A GOD LIKE THOSE DAMN HUMANISTS BUT YOU MUST REALISE THAT YOU ARE!! YOU JUST ARE!!! AND WITH THAT ARE WORTH SOMETHING, A HUMAN LIFE, AND ALL YOUR UNIQUE COMPLEXITY'S!!!!

I shall leave and go to sleep on this note - where in past man had relied on the Zeitgeist for meaning he now must rely only on himself. Where the collective spirit of man is destroyed by modernity - separation and egoism - man must rise above all others and become Nietzsche's Overman! The Ubermensch!!! For he is the heroic, and the heroic is not born! But made. The spirit of history incarnate.

Goodnight user.

Attached: Victim - Breker.jpg (373x599, 56K)

misogynist

misogynist

kys dyke.

obsessed.

the ravings of this lunatic might just be what I needed boys

the absolute state of this board

MY NAME????? WHAT THE FUCK?????

just say hi

Welcome user.

I'm not as good-looking as you but I'm in a similar boat. Honestly, it pisses me the fuck off. I'm scared to death of approaching women because rejection just makes me want to kill myself.

I want to start working out, start dressing better and work on accumulating my own unique style, get tattoos, get contacts, etc., but then I wonder what's even the point if I'm probably going to be alone my whole life.