What's wrong with being a virgin? Why is there so much virgin shaming?

What's wrong with being a virgin? Why is there so much virgin shaming?

Attached: 1552953685513.jpg (475x476, 31K)

Because these faggots have nothing to be proud of aside from the fact that they got their dick wet once

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a virgin, it's more what being a virgin implies. That being social ineptitude and unattractiveness, both of which can be mitigated to an extent that ought to make sex possible. This implies that a person is either a virgin because they choose to be so (respectable, but unlikely) or because they are unwilling to improve themselves (more likely, and deservedly mocked).

>What's wrong with being a virgin? Why is there so much virgin shaming?

it really depends on your audience.

does this thread apply to you? is there a question for Jow Forums?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. Jesus was a virgin.

He wasn't tho, he fucked Maria Magdalena

Have sex

I’ve never had a friend or even met a person irl that shamed virgins. What kind of people so you surround yourself with?

If you're a virgin I'd mostly just be worried why other women didn't feel safe enough around you to have sex with you yet

Yeah. The fictional white dude who hang on the streets with whores and defended them, and also had a gf didn’t dip is dick... sure. Even historically, the conservative nature of religion came way later. People fucked all the time. Outside marriage, and often with same gender.

Weak bait.

Lol, what? How disconnected are you from the reality of most average guys?

because sex and the culture of it is just huge. sex is everywhere no matter where you look, but I've only seen virgin shaming on Jow Forums.

History, you should check it out. It makes you less stupid, might be handy in future social setting.

Even weaker bait.

Ah the nature of humanity is to cling to some feeling of significance

One aspect of significance is superiority

One aspect of superiority is "I have done this thing, which some other people have not done"

That's all. Just take the opinions of others for what they are

Namely: the thoughts of other impermanent creatures who cling to some feeling of personal significance however they can

because you are in the same catagory

Where's the evidence that it has to do with safety? That's a total fabrication. You have no idea why.

Women are retarded
More news at 11

Why is OP such a homosexual?

You have it mixed up. There's no shame in being a virgin, but there's absolutely shame in being a virgin despite actively trying to lose it.

What about being a virgin and not actively trying to lose it?

I just told you there's no shame in that.

>other women
What if I'm a virgin because I don't know any women and never have

>This implies that a person is either a virgin because they choose to be so (respectable, but unlikely) or because they are unwilling to improve themselves (more likely, and deservedly mocked).
But why is mocking obese people prohibited from social morality then? In the vast majority of cases it also shows unwillingness to improve yourself.

B-b-because that's different! Fuck off incel

you clearly didn't grow up in england lol

nothing so long as you don't talk about sex and the people who have it

Because feminists and landwhale rights activists convinced the collective conscience that "there's nothing wrong with being fat". Even though it's inherently false, most people are NPCs and go along with it.

it's proof of inadequacy

>want shaming for virginity the same as being shamed for fat

you'll still be shat on behind your back, do you really that's that's an improvement? Also getting skinny takes years while sex is a few minutes.

mostly because you keep blaming women for your viriginity

women don't like to be blamed for anything