What are these spots on my penis? Virgin

What are these spots on my penis? Virgin.

Attached: aa.png (641x623, 596K)

aids

aids

>unironically aids
See a doctor

did you shave? ingrown hair. if not warts or pimple. go see a doctor to confirm.

aids. next time dont take a photo while being tased.

not OP but are you guys trolling?

im a virgin and i have had these spots for years, i let my friend look at it (no homo) and said he has some too but one those on my penis is really big, im getting close to losing my virginity so im worried about these things

you have any preexisting skin conditions because that might be the cause.

The girl you sleep with will run get checked soon to make sure it’s nothing sketchy. I saw some sort of abnormally on my bf’s dick and told him I wouldn’t sleep with him until he got it checked out.

Pimples. Can happen when you get pinched or bit. Real annoying.

nah

If you've never had sex, little white bumps on the shaft of the penis may be pimples, a skin cyst, or ingrown hairs. These are common and they're nothing to worry about. Another condition that's normal and no cause for concern is pearly penile papules. These whitish bumps appear on the glans (head) of the penis or along the edge of the glans in many guys. Pimples, cysts, ingrown hairs and papules won't do any harm — though if you try to pop them they could get infected.

i just read this, i was fairly sure they are harmless anyway since i have had them for years but didnt care

the question now is, how do i get rid of them? dunno if i can handle letting my doc take a look at it

I haven't posted but I unironically agree with them. That looks concerning. They COULD be unfortunate skin tags... but yeah op needs to get to a doctor like yesterday.

pimples aren't that concentrated, don't bullshit him.

hmm i guess its just gonna have to be a visit to some dermatologist in a few months

THose look like warts. Seriously, see a doctor.

Get it checked. Warts aren't necessarily sexually transmitted, but they are caused by hpv, which can be extremely serious if it gets into a woman's cervix. And if you break the skin during sex her risk increases. I'm not talking gash or cut, I mean microcut you won't feel or notice.
Ask a doctor, if it's warts get it taken care of before fucking, or definitely, definitely use a condom.

by doctor would a dermatologist be fine? just make an appointment, tell him/her im a virgin and i need these spots checked out and just whip out my dick?

Here is another picture. Again fairly sure its nothing but it looks nasty and i want it gone so i might as well visit a doc.

Attached: ww.png (479x508, 397K)

>interesting facts

Honestly I pop mine and drain the pimple then clean spray rubbing alcohol on it. The ouch is better than the encumbrance getting bigger but that's just my pinched penis lol. I bet you have to be more delicate with the other types tough but I honestly wouldn't know. Thanks informing me though - might have a boy I have to teach about this someday.

Yeah, just tell them you have growths on your penis, and want to make sure they aren't warts. They'll tell you to lay on the table and they'll check. It's less awkward than you're imagining. They're professionals. They're used to it and have no taboo about it. Your dick to them is like a dog dick to you. They don't give a flying motherfuck, it's just anatomy.

I have my scrotum checked by a female nurse a year back. If anything you're unprepared for how unsexual, straight forward and procedural it is.

I've got one of these. A benign cyst, pretty sure. I haven't seen a doctor about it, but it hasn't grown or changed in months. If it does, it might be cause for concern. Not an std.

Fordyce spots?

pretty sure its this, will stille have to go to a doctor and see to get them removed tho

It's a blueboard my dude
Also aids

genital warts, go to the doctor

They are satisfactory.

Attached: F76B6C88-F526-417A-9F13-AFD375EF4025.jpg (1536x2048, 943K)

I had this shit on my testicles when I was a virgin as well. But only one at a time and it was quite rare, but bigger than yours.
Are they very hard on touch? Regardless I pierced them and they disappeared in the following week as far as I can remember

I have this. It's horrible when a girl go there and see those because she think is an std and avoid give me oral or fuck without condom.