Why should I care about anything other than my own personal gratification?

why should I care about anything other than my own personal gratification?

Attached: 0wzmva6qnz721.png (822x649, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvskMHn0sqQ&vl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because your idea of 'personal gratification' is naive and you haven't the maturity to find the gratification in helping others.

Because you'll die for it.

I am 25 and I enjoy hurting others.

This is how babies think

Nope. Welcome to Hedonism pal

I mean... as long as you're being honest and not maliciously hurting others, there's nothing wrong with going after what you want man.

>as long as you’re being honest and not maliciously hurting others
Why should I care if I hurt others?

[MALFUNCTION]

Attached: 1536794714162.png (430x441, 101K)

Many find personal gratification in helping others

Because in seeking what you want, having others help will make things easier. And to get people to help you, you help them with what they want.

Like Zig Ziglar says "You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

Because objective moral values and duties do, in fact, exist. Ignoring philosophy you will also find that this attitude is self defeating as it is not something that you will ultimately find fulfilling - the more that you indulge your desires the more you find that you are a slave to your desires, trying desperately to find the next fix for whatever your distorted desires have morphed into.

if youre too retarded to have basic empathy, theres the fact if you hurt others, they will hurt you back. youre not some 300IQ mastermind. eventually someone will be tired of your bs and beat the shit out of you

Because actions have consequences. Eventually you'll hurt someone who will stop at nothing to hurt you far more severely.

when the fuck this board turned into Jow Forums v2?

Call the police, idiot

That means you are still childish, and one day you will understand that shit can happens to you

kek

>That means you are still childish, and one day you will understand that shit can happens to you
You are just intimidated by his assertiveness

everyone is self centered and they do everything for their own self. For example, choosing to go into a relationship because you 'feel' like the person is worth it is selfish. Everything anyone does is selfish but OP is just dumb because you have to kiss ass to get to places and make them happy. You're an idiot if you don't understand this concept.

it means youve lead a sheltered life if youve never ran into someone who put you in your place in 25 years. Im guessing you dont have a dad lol

Because you do not belong to yourself. Your body is a temple of God.

you are going to hell in literally every religion that exists

Helping others can help you achieve more and get more out of life, altruistic actions can be with selfish goals. If you enjoy personal gratification, you can get higher and better quality gratification by helping others. This is why people engage in relationships, because they wanna nut in/with the other person.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvskMHn0sqQ&vl=en