My ex-bf is dating some skinny whore called Julie. I slashed his tires but I still don't have closure. How do I move on...

My ex-bf is dating some skinny whore called Julie. I slashed his tires but I still don't have closure. How do I move on? I know the best way to get over a man is to get under one but that didn't help.

Attached: 1565515326337.jpg (475x572, 74K)

Turn Julie into a lesbian and live happily ever after with her.

Guess you gotta take out Julie

How come you don't have closure? Was it a bad breakup? What happened between you two?

Beat up your ex. No one will believe him and instead laugh at him, scarring him emotionally.

I fucked someone while he was at work once and he left me the day. Completely unwarranted and now I want revenge.

Attached: t6Mt7T2.png (618x477, 429K)

don't stop til it works. multiply the powers of dick, make sure they all look different too.

Baitttt but if real go fuck yourself

typical roastie

Try drugs. Make him feel bad for you

Fuck you op crazy bitches like you deserve to end up on deathaddicts under the torture section

nice falseflag Jow Forums

>it goes against my narrative and therefore is big bad incel hivemind
What's it like living under constant assault?

have sex

Dilate

Women don't write like this

"I fucked someone while he was at work" would have been painted as a story where she had no other choice and it was just something that happened to her.

When larping as a woman it is critically important to slough off any accountability or agency on matters of infidelity.

D+, people did bite.

Jesus... I think you need Jesus. Go read a bible then pray.

because that's not the best way and whoever told you that is retarded. average fucking people with average fucking intelligence

Troll

As a woman I'm not even mad this is spot on analysis.

Just stop being a cunt?

Larp