I visited psychologist today and he said that I'm not depressed and I just have to find passion

I visited psychologist today and he said that I'm not depressed and I just have to find passion
how to find passion?

Attached: talking.jpg (640x420, 32K)

Attached: passion.jpg (650x487, 41K)

Look to your daydreams. What do you particularly enjoy imagining yourself doing? (Apart from that)

Go out and do it

>What do you particularly enjoy imagining yourself doing?
Not OP but I have the same problem and I never imagine myself doing anything. Whenever I try to think of the future, all options feel lame and boring.

become a cycling nut, that’s what I did

Bump

What kind of psychologist is that

What did you want to do as a child? Did you want to be an astronaut or fireman or whatever? Did you ever have a wild daydream to make your own movie or rock band or whatever?

You don't need to exactly do those things since many of them can be farfetched, but perhaps they may help you navigate towards what you subconsciously really like.

I don't remember, I think I just wanted to be rich

same. I just wanted to sip a drink while watching over my business running itself so I needed to do shit and could just lie down and have a drink and a cigar. Then tomorrow a meeting with some shareholders or some investors making a few millions in seconds.

That's what you would want to -be-, now what you would want to -do-. Be more specific, what would you do with that money?

Buy expensive cars, clothes, drugs, bitches, travel around the world

And how many of those things are you doing today? The last three can be done on a budget.

None of them

Why?

>and he said that I'm not depressed and I just have to find passion

what the fuck

I have no money and Im young
And?

Passion is bullshit. You can't find it you would already have to have it. Or create passion IN something.

Passion is just almost a dedication to something that you love to the point of always doing said thing because it makes you happy and improves your life dramatically. but almost like being Overzealous.

It's like why people get so mad when their sports team loses cause they have such a "passion" for the sport

You see what I mean. So it's up to you to find something you are passionate about. Perhaps its something that you've been doing already all this time.

take up paragliding it takes less than 10k to literally be able to fly on your own

Having zero passion or motivation doesn't mean you're not depressed, my therapist also said to try and find something I like to do as a coping mechanism, he didn't say I didn't have depression.

Don't pick booze. I have a passion for booze and now everyone seems to have a problem with it.