IQ Question

As part of my therapy, my therapists have made me take an IQ test. They came up with 177. So now I am wondering where to go from here: should I join Mensa? If any of you belong to Mensa, can you tell me what happens with it?

More importantly: should I keep this a secret? I've noticed some very serious anger/jealousy from the few people I told so far. I didn't expect it, as I don't regard IQ as the only worthy parameter to qualify someone's intelligence, but other people seem to think of it very seriously. What do you think?

Attached: iq.png (383x391, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exploringyourmind.com/extremely-intelligent-dark-side-we-dont-talk-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this is roleplay because no IQ test employed by a professional therapist or psychologist goes over 160. Better luck next thread. You really should try therapy though.

>I think this is roleplay because no IQ test employed by a professional therapist or psychologist goes over 160.
You're correct. That's why they had me do a different set of tests after the first time. I didn't think it necessary to go into such details.

I wasn't lying about the therapy either.

>I don't regard IQ as the only worthy parameter to qualify someone's intelligence, but other people seem to think of it very seriously
Because IQ is one of the most glorified abstracts that gives people a false sense of achievement. EQ is just as important as IQ, but nobody talks about EQ because it doesn't reflect your cognitive skills, I doubt you even know about LQ.

I am not saying that having a high IQ is a bad thing, but being a huge braggart because of some quiz which is originally intended as a measure to enter a job position means you have low EQ as well. You should learn how to value yourself that's beyond having high IQ.

>IQ
>177
I honestly doubt it.
Again I honestly doubt it. You just became good in seeing repeating patterns after training on IQ tests or something.
I highly doubt one of the few people on earth with an IQ above 150 would visit this hellhole to ask for advice.
But sure, let's pretend. Join Mensa, get their high IQ benefits. Don't tell others because they will think it's bragging. No one tells their IQ unless it's meaningful to the conversation.
IQ is correlated with success, most other parameters are less correlated with success, so it's good to take it seriously, it's bad to take correlations as causations.

>Has an IQ greater than 160
>asks Jow Forums for advice
Nice larp faggot.

Figure out yourself mister intelligence

What do you have to show for this extremely high IQ? What are your greatest accomplishments in life so far?

>EQ is just as important as IQ, but nobody talks about EQ because it doesn't reflect your cognitive skills, I doubt you even know about LQ.
I agree with the EQ, I just thought I'd be aggressively tackled about it if I mentioned that. I indeed don't know about LQ, what is it?

>I am not saying that having a high IQ is a bad thing, but being a huge braggart because of some quiz which is originally intended as a measure to enter a job position
IQ tests were first devised in French to find out which students had special needs, so that they would receive a more useful education. See Binet/Simon, etc. They were meant to find out who was intellectually deficient, in order to help them.

>means you have low EQ as well.
As I said, I didn't talk of it to any of my friends for exactly this reasons. I just thought I'd ask other people's opinions as those are always useful to hear.

>You should learn how to value yourself that's beyond having high IQ.
I'll take whatever I can to value myself. Considering that I was raised to believe I was an idiot, knowing the truth, finally, is not something I should discard. I think people around me didn't like that I was smart, so they did everything they could to make me believe I was an idiot, and I believed them for a long; I adapted so well to their worldview that I made up reasons as to why they might be correct.

>believe you are dumb because jealous people tell you so
>find out the truth, be told not to think of it

>sadfaec.jpg

>I honestly doubt it.
Just like everyone else. You'd probably also doubt that James Woods has 180, or Matt Damon 160, as Tarantino. That's fine. It doesn't change my reality. It just confirms that nobody wants to think they're dealing with anyone with a high IQ.

>Join Mensa, get their high IQ benefits.
What are those?

>IQ is correlated with success,
It also has its dark side if you look into it.

>What do you have to show for this extremely high IQ? What are your greatest accomplishments in life so far?
I was raised in hell, still managed to work hard in school to get out of my social class, despite the anti-intellectualism, the violence, the abuse, the isolation, etc. I supported myself through 8 years of university, then worked a skilled job for several years. I did great, had lots of people both impressed and grateful for my work with them. I started studying another subject in the evenings and weekends and I'm going for a doctorate this time (only got a master's the first time).

I'm a published poet, also; I've written a couple of plays and some nonfiction books. And I won't get into my academic record, but there's a bunch of accomplishments there as well.

Nobody is probably jealous of you having a high IQ, it's more like they don't care and they don't need to hear about it

>Nobody is probably jealous of you having a high IQ,
Then why does everyone react negatively to someone's high IQ? If someone manages to run a marathon for 8 hours, nobody gets assmad about it, but if you manage to get a comparably rare result in intelligence, then suddenly, everyone reacts negatively. Even if it's just random people online.

What's your IQ and why are you assmad?

Dude I am not being assmad
What the fuck

>Nobody is probably jealous of you having a high IQ
>IQ thread
>50% of posts are triggered brainlets
Every single time.

>posts in a thread he claims he doesn't care about
>also claims he isn't assmad
>is actually assmad

Dude I am just providing some generous inputs for you. I don't know how the fuck you took that negatively, but you really have a bad social cue with people.

>Dude I am just providing some generous inputs for you
Far too kind! I doubt OP appreciates the exact value of the time you gave him. Silly OP.

>I don't know how the fuck you took that negatively,
Maybe it's all that swearing that gave him the wrong idea?

>but you really have a bad social cue with people.
Says the man who thinks I'm OP and doesn't realise he's cursing like a sailor for no reason and then wonders why people think he's assmad!

>I finished school
The work of an absolute genius

Nobody cares about your IQ. What people react to is you acting like an obnoxious arrogant twat about it. You literally expect people to throw themselves at their knees and worship you when you mention your IQ. That people just go "meh" instead somehow gets translated in your brain that they are angry and jealous when in fact the only buttmad one is you.

0/10

Amazing how despite his genius level IQ OP doesn't realize how obvious his samefagging is.

>Nobody cares about your IQ. What people react to is you acting like an obnoxious arrogant twat about it.
Not OP, but I don't see a single way to discuss one's high IQ without triggering someone. OP did it in the most neutral and diplomatic way, but he can't make you feel secure if you feel insecure, and that's not his job, either.

It's just so much bad faith.

>OP says high IQ
>user asks about accomplishments OR denies/doubts OP has high IQ
>OP provides accomplishments
>user reduces all of them to something trivial that everyone has done, as it getting two masters was comparable to "finishing school"

You guys are pathetically insecure and feel the urge to shit on anyone's parade if their being and accomplishments make you feel bad.

t. IQ 155

>OP is or isn't a genius depending on what is more convenient to me
>"OP is samefagging"
>7 posters

OK, champ. Fun fact: the average chantard is more arrogant and shit-headed than anyone I know in Mensa.

Dude, good for you. Nobody really gives a shit. What is there to talk about a fucking quiz?

Honest question: if you don't care, why are you here?

You are now responsible for ensuring world peace. Get on it.

To answer question
Somebody replied
I replied back trying to make a point

If you're going ballistic over our comment, then let me throw it back at you, why make a fucking thread if you aren't listening?

>get the entire planet to agree on an international budget to provide massively improved education and mental health care to everyone, worldwide
>exponential results everywhere
>everybody gets based education and the required therapy for whatever issue they may have
>world peace and happy world within 150 years

Straight out of my 164 IQ. Now we just need someone smarter than even me to get brainlets to agree on the budget thing, even though it would make everybody filthy rich in the long run.

>If you're going ballistic over our comment,
Oh now I'm the one going nuts? Kek.

>Somebody replied
If you don't care about the topic, you shouldn't spend a second contributing. Your answer makes no sense and reeks of bad faith. Just admit that you're here to vent like the assurting brainlet that you are.

>why make a fucking thread if you aren't listening?
You still think I'm OP. I think OP sailed already, seeing the kind of anons who responded to him.

>my nonsense isn't nonsense, it's just people aren't listening!
Nah, nigga, your shit's fucked and anyone who pays attention can see it.

Try again.

Here's something for you to think about: actually intelligent people do not boast about it. That you do nothing but brag about it and think you are better than everyone else shows you are not that smart.

>Here's something for you to think about: actually intelligent people do not boast about it.
For you, stating one's IQ, if over your arbitrarily chosen threshold, is automatically boasting.

Just because you feel insecure doesn't mean anyone is boasting.

How will you achieve that first item? You don't think most countries place a lot of importance and budget on education already?

>IQ thread
>every insecure user tries his damndest to "prove" that anons with unusually high IQ's are not smart
Every time.

Why do you keep lying? You call people insecure when they obviously aren't.

He's probably trolling or just an overly egoistic dumbass.

People will get annoyed if you run a marathon and keep bragging about it afterwards. Its okay to be proud of yourself but fishing for compliments or expecting continual gratification from others is an ugly character flaw to have.

>Want people to like and appreciate you? Just be a humble, relatable, kind human.

People care more about how you act and how you make a situation/enviroment feel. Not about your accomplishments.

>IQ thread
>OP thinks everyone will admire and worship him as soon as he mentions a number
>Gets buttmad when nobody cares
>Starts calling everyone insecure and rages about how everyone is always hostile to highly intelligent people
Every time.

This guy frequents Jow Forums. He's mentally challenged so spare him some patience, ADHD people just wants some attention.

>OP thinks everyone will admire and worship him as soon as he mentions a number
Ahh, so that's why you are asshurtin'.

>should I keep this a secret?
I mean, unless someone asks you about it, it's not something that comes out naturally in conversation so it's not like "keeping it a secret" takes any effort.

Switzerland maxes out on education. This is the result. Most other countries don't spend much on education.

Attached: hrztrhrh.png (863x476, 309K)

>I mean, unless someone asks you about it, it's not something that comes out naturally in conversation so it's not like "keeping it a secret" takes any effort.
If it was any other thing, I'd freely tell my friends about it, especially if it was something important like this. My own doctor had a negative reaction when he realised he read my results wrong. I tried to tell him I did an IQ test and the result was unusual. He then checked the documents he was supposed to know before our appointment, and he first thought I got a result that 1 in 5 people get, then he realised it was 1 in 5000, or something. I could see his face become undone and he took a moment to consider. I just felt bed. I don't want to be hated for my IQ, it's not my fault.

I'm not responding to most posts because it's needlessly aggressive and I don't handle hostility well. I'm sorry. I only wanted some help. I personally don't think a high IQ is great. I'd rather be happy than intelligent.

Keep it to yourself.
Mensa is for poseurs.
Having a high or low IQ has no bearing on if you are a good or bad person. It has no bearing on if you are correct or not.
You just get to conclusions faster
t. 180IQ and meh

Nope. Switzerland ranks high enough on education but if you want a country that "maxes out" on it look at Finland.

Which flag?

Nobody (irl) is gonna hate you for it. I don't even know why you had that idea. If you yourself find it unimportantsa you said in the OP, what exactly is the deal? Just don't mention it and go through your life normally.

>1 in 5000
You do realize that this means there are literally thousands of people smarter than you posting on Jow Forums right?

Show just one post where someone was aggressive or hostile to you. Show just one post where someone hated you for your IQ.

>t. 180IQ and meh
>doubt [x]

>I was raised in hell, still managed to work hard in school
That's common, it is the absolute minimum you need to be at least "mediocre"
>I supported myself through 8 years of university
Oh my
>then worked a job for several years
Stop the presses
You can't fool me, Mozart! Welcome back!

>Nobody (irl) is gonna hate you for it. I don't even know why you had that idea.
The few people I told had negative reactions.

>ans there are literally thousands of people smarter than you posting on Jow Forums right?
>You do realize that this means there are literally thousands of people smarter than you posting on Jow Forums right?
If you take a moment to think about it, you will realise you have no point. You're only trying to "counter" something I have never said or thought. It's like you're discussing with yourself.

What kind of negative reactions?

>actually intelligent people do not boast about it
Some do
The fact you have such a closed imaginary concept of an "intelligent person" shows you haven't met many
I'd go as far as saying there are far more arrogant geniuses than humble ones, but you just find ways to criticize the work of the arrogant ones because you hate their attitude, so they end up looking less smart. Meanwhile you overlook the mistakes of the humble ones thus inflating their intelligence.

I'll do it for OP, since he isn't at ease with hostility.

>I think this is roleplay
>You really should try therapy though.
>IQ is one of the most glorified abstracts that gives people a false sense of achievement.
>I doubt you even know about LQ.
(Then OP asked what it was, and was given zero response.)

>I honestly doubt it.
>Again I honestly doubt it. You just became good in seeing repeating patterns
>Nice larp faggot.
>Figure out yourself mister intelligence
>What do you have to show for this extremely high IQ?
(Then OP made a list and was mocked for it.)
>Amazing how despite his genius level IQ OP doesn't realize how obvious his samefagging is.
>Nobody really gives a shit. What is there to talk about a fucking quiz?
>He's probably trolling or just an overly egoistic dumbass.
>This guy frequents Jow Forums. He's mentally challenged so spare him some patience, ADHD people just wants some attention.

And I could go on. I'm sorry about these people, OP. You'll find the Mensa members are very much humble and friendly. Good luck to you.

>That's common,
It's not. Most people end up with similar achievements as their parents have. Children of working class folks rarely become doctors or lawyers. It's a very unfair race and it begins at birth.

Another example of people attacking OP for no reason other than being upset about his 177 IQ. You guys suck. OP opens up in honesty and this is how you treat him.

Mensa is what you make out of it
There will be good contacts there that can give you better advice

>Most people end up with similar achievements as their parents have. Children of working class folks rarely become doctors or lawyers.

Attached: 1551778656567.png (493x481, 367K)

People react like it's bad news. They are never happy (or sad) for me. They react as though it was a personal attack about them. I guess because I was always kind to everyone, everyone assumed I was not as smart as them, so it upsets them to find out this wasn't the case. I'm not sure.

I would never imagine that what people with 177 IQ do is try to convince strangers in an anonymous board about their own intelligence, and belittle people that are having the most human reaction of disbelief

No it confirms that IQ tests suck above a certain number. After 140 or so it becomes a clusterfuck circlejerk and you can't take those results seriously anymore. IQ's of 160 and 180 whatever, those are faulty numbers because IQ can only decently measure intelligence for the people in the middle (I guess it's as broad as 70-130?) but anything outside that has complicating factors. High iqs tend to think differently than middle iqs and the same goes for low iqs.

To add to this: considering how OP is treated here (and he is being nothing but kind and frank), it's no wonder some geniuses end up being fed up with being treated like shit for no reason, so they end up just telling their IQ to your face because you're going to attack them regardless.

An arrogant genius is even more of a threat than a humble one.

>state IQ
>YOU'RE BOASTING

This is the male version of hating other men for being better. It's literally like women seeing a woman with nice tits. Shame on you, guys.

I don't know if Mensa has benefits. But you can fuck high iq sluts there probably.

That’s the best you can do, 150 years? I expect more from such a genius IQ.

>those are faulty numbers because IQ can only decently measure intelligence for the people in the middle
That makes no sense. IQ scores are designed to make sense statistically. The standard deviation is 15, most people fall between 85 and 115; these are the usual scores. Below and above these are the unusual scores. At 130, are two standard deviations away from the means, which is enormous and makes you significantly different from 98% of the population. It's enough to make you feel like you don't belong.

t. not OP

>They react as though it was a personal attack about them.
This sounds really weird, give me examples of stuff they have said or done, and who was it.

>I expect more from such a genius IQ.
The main problem is that you have to work with normal people. If everyone had brains, everything would work out on its own.

Stop sucking OP's attention seeking dick like you're gaining IQ points from it.
High IQ bait threads have always been a thing on 4chinks to troll people into IQ circlejerks and hatefests.
If he actually was high IQ he wouldn't ask a anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum for advice about what to do with his high IQ...

>This sounds really weird, give me examples of stuff they have said or done, and who was it.
I mentioned my doctor's reaction. I also mentioned it to a coworker who asked me about some news. I mentioned the discovery of my IQ because it was important to me and changed my way of looking at my past, and they shut down immediately. "Uh, OK." Normally, this person is always very happy about good things happening to me, but not this time. Then I asked them if they were all right, and they said, "Well, I don't think I'm smart enough to talk to you anymore," and they left. Now when we meet, it's like they consider me to be someone else and nothing has ever been the same. That person always makes perfidious remarks about intelligence whenever they can.

>mensa members
>humble
funniest shit I’ve read today

Do you know any? Or do you say that because just having joined Mensa means (to you) that someone is not humble?

Your doctor's reaction wasn't necessarily a negative one, he was just confused, though you friend's certainly is. Honestly, this sounds like a great way to filter out people who won't do you any good in the long term. Anyone who'll stop treating you like a friend because of your IQ tests might have reacted that way if, say, you had won a lottery or something like that.
I know it's hard to say goodbye to people that you thought were good friends, but in the long run, it's better for you. Simply make new ones.

That's good advice. Thank you.

OP, you are not being kind and frank. You are very standoffish and hostile. You get angry at everyone for no reason.

I mean that at higher standard deviations, a IQ of 175 is 5 standard deviations, the people significantly differ from the people in the middle. And they're not enough to statistically make sense because you're measuring two populations, one high iq and differently thinking and one medium iq and normally thinking. You assume they're all normal thinking individuals but this assumption is not valid anymore at higher IQ's. these people almost all think differently from how the experimenter set up the test so the result is not a proper representation of what their IQ actually is.

All of those are reactions to OP being hostile to everyone from the start.

Why don't we get some high IQ people to make tests for other high IQ people?

>OP, you are not being kind and frank. You are very standoffish and hostile. You get angry at everyone for no reason.
I haven't been hostile to anyone. I did not get angry, either. When hostility is going on, I shut down and let it blow over.

>make sense because you're measuring two populations, one high iq and differently thinking and one medium iq and normally thinking.
This makes no sense. IQ scores aren't about how people think qualitatively, just how much they score on a test. You're probably correct that the way these various people think differ, but I don't see how that changes anything about the test.

>they're all normal thinking individuals but this assumption is not valid anymore at higher IQ's.
Are you saying there are differences in brains beyond the IQ? Sure, but an IQ test won't measure that. James Woods has 180, Kasparavo has 140, but Woods would never win at chess against Kaspar. Some autists have high IQ's, while more normal people also have high IQ's, and they probably don't think the same way either.

>these people almost all think differently from how the experimenter set up the test so the result is not a proper representation of what their IQ actually is.
You seem to think an IQ score is more than it claims to be. It only claims to be the score to an IQ test, absolutely nothing else. It doesn't measure emotional intelligence, Raven's matrices measure nothing verbal, and even Mensa gives you a choice of verbal or non-verbal tests.

IQ is just IQ, it represents itself perfectly, but it's not to be mistaken with "intelligence", which is a vastly more complicated thing.

Is it true that Trump has 153?

>All of those are reactions to OP being hostile to everyone from the start.
Can you point out where OP was hostile?

That's not how it works. IQ's are about averages. You're only smart because you're smarter than someone else. That's the measure.

OP, I'm glad you brought this up because I will be taking an IQ test in a few weeks in response to my therapist's recommendation. He thinks it will boost my self confidence since I'm a very anxious person and have been told by almost everyone I know that I am smart. My greatest fear is that I turn out to have an IQ of ~80 and subsequently having to disclose that number to the people that graciously pay for my therapy. I'm having second thoughts about taking the test. I've already taken an aptitude test and that has already revealed more than enough insight about myself. I know that my working memory is worse than most people, and that fact fuels my insecurity for not wanting to take the IQ test. Should you keep it a secret? I'm battling that same question, OP. Take care.

Take the test. I too have shit working memory due to developmental trauma (I thought it was ADHD for a long time). It's virtually impossible for you to have an IQ of 80, trust me.

Do the test, and worry not! IQ testing isn't a perfect science, scores vary almost every time you take a test, and you can even train for IQ tests. Mensa even has a website that helps you train for the test.

Sometimes you're so intelligent that you "misunderstand" the test by trying something so incredibly fucking hard that nobody else would even think of it. I first did my Raven's strictly in reading order, left right, then one line down, left right, one line down, etc. That made it insanely more difficult than it actually was.

We're talking about IQ and it's capability to represent intelligence. I don't doubt IQ's ability to represent itself. But it's because these people think differently their IQ's become less or more representative of their intelligence.

In my previous post I worded it badly, assuming that high IQ and medium IQ were synonymous to high and medium intelligence for the sake the representation of intelligence that IQ is, insofar that it is.

But the point is that higher and lower IQ's are less representative of actual intelligence than middle IQ's are of their respective intelligence

>IQ is just IQ, it represents itself perfectly, but it's not to be mistaken with "intelligence", which is a vastly more complicated thing.
If IQ is just IQ, then what exactly is this IQ if it's not meant as a representation of intelligence to some degree?

>Most people end up with similar achievements as their parents have.
In what country? Most of the west have a high mobility and a lot of people go from being poor to being rich. It is not set on stone. An average intelligence person can make it through college without debt or substantial debt by working on the side. It doesn't take your entire childhood watching your dad lay bricks for you to become a brick layer. You don't need to take over his business. You can do something completely different and most do.

What is a dark side of having high IQ?

>But it's because these people think differently their IQ's become less or more representative of their intelligence.
I agree, but anyone who knows anything about IQ's also knows this. It's understood in the community.

>But the point is that higher and lower IQ's are less representative of actual intelligence than middle IQ's are of their respective intelligence
Because they're freaks? I guess that's what the result means.

>then what exactly is this IQ if it's not meant as a representation of intelligence to some degree?
It's literally the sum of points you scores on a test. It's then compared to scores obtained by others. That's all. A machine could do the test and it would get an IQ, but it's not representative of much.

>a lot of people go from being poor to being rich.
Do you have any source for this? It's definitely not true. When I was at university, I was the ONLY one who "went up" socially. All my friends there had parents who were doctors, lawyers, businessmen, etc, and absolutely nobody had my poor background (grew up on a farm, parents could barely read). Parents' social position correlates highly with that of their own kids, for obvious reasons.

>It doesn't take your entire childhood watching your dad lay bricks for you to become a brick layer.
No, but by the time you're 5, how your parents interacted with you has already narrowed a lot down for you, including the number of languages you will be fluent in, how you interact socially, etc. It takes exceptional people to break free of these limits.

>You can do something completely different and most do.
Most do? This is a blatant lie. Impoverished communities in the US follow in the footsteps of their parents and surroundings in over 90% of cases. I'll wait for your sources.

>should I join Mensa?
Assume this isn't just a big faggy LARP (which I think it is)
then no you shouldn't join MENSA unless you also want to be an arrogant elitist twat.

Go do something useful if you're that intelligent.
I'm a scientist with an IQ of 145. Maybe you should become a scientist as well. my only warning is that modern scientists require social skills and need to be awesome at grant writing.... the science isn't as important for success (because we live in a bullshit capitalistic bureaucratic society)
Mathematician would also be good

good luck
and if this is a LARP, you should kill yourself.

Loneliness, isolation, boredom with undemanding jobs, living in a world that wasn't made for you. A lot more.

exploringyourmind.com/extremely-intelligent-dark-side-we-dont-talk-about/

>then no you shouldn't join MENSA unless you also want to be an arrogant elitist twat.
If I were good at tennis and joined a tennis club, would you think I was an arrogant elitist twat?

IQ is pretty meaningless. I had an IQ of 115 (normal range) at 22, I'm 29 now doing really well owning my own business.

The only thing IQ is good for is for shy nerds to justify their superiority complex defense mechanism. You know,
>I-I don't hang with other people because I'm b-better than them haha
>I'm not scared I'm j-just so bored with how inferior their minds are, honest!
>being smart is truly a curse, we just understand too much about the world to ever be happy

That's unironically what normal IQ's think it is for others.

See this, and don't assume you know better than the experts on this issue.

Wait so you're asking us what to do with your super high IQ but you already have a 'community' of people who casually know alot about IQ's?
>Because they're freaks? I guess that's what the result means.
Either meant for a clown circus or in the lone house on the hill where dark sorcery was performed. Traditional society truly had a place for everyone.
>It's literally the sum of points you scores on a test.
So basically we could be playing blackjack and get the exact same outcome of intelligence. Don't downplay the fact that it's a test meant to measure or assess intelligence, it's its entire purpose not to give you a score which is meaningless, the score is the assessment of intelligence.

This level of cope is hilarious
Don't listen to these faggots OP, I love you (no homo, maybe only a little)

>177 IQ
i know this is bait, but what about a little game to see if you guys are as smart as you think?

I did not know that. Thanks, I will take the test. I've been 'diagnosed' with ADHD very recently but still have not taken any stimulants for it. There is definitely trauma in my past that could be masking the ADHD diagnosis. It really set me back in a big way and I'm only now beginning to understand the depths of it. Taking SSRIs has been helping me in ways I couldn't have imagined beforehand.

This. I'm at 123- IQ tests are entirely based off of pattern recognition. Intelligence isn't entirely based off of pattern recognition, experience and memory are huge parts of it.

>experience
??????????????

It’s debated if IQ stands for anything meaningful beyond passing certain tests.
I see IQ as potential, and intelligence as applied logic to any given problem.

Excuse the rant about art but I think it fits.

Knowledge will almost always beat raw potential, that’s why only a few artists can be successful while the majority wish they had the skill to earn a living. “natural talent” is an illusion, what you choose to do with the knowledge earned though practice is what sets masters apart from novices. A novice will seek quick and dirty solutions to get instant gratification, a master knows every tool at their finger tips and plans accordingly regardless of time spent on it.

>In conclusion Chinese and Indians who cheat by practicing for IQ tests will beat anyone naturally smart, and are thus better than them
Naturally highly intelligent geniuses btfo by cheating chinks