She's the most pretty girl I've ever slept with, and she is a hooker

She's the most pretty girl I've ever slept with, and she is a hooker.
I know her for 3 years, and I like her all this time, but now I lost control. I can't just fuck with her time to time. I need her. I felt in love with her.
I've wrote her today in messanger asking to meet me for dinner on weekend evening and she agreed.
I understand she don't care about me, and won't ever care in that way. She kinda likes me as a customer, as we know each other for 3 years, have something to talk about, she likes my jokes, and I like her laughing.
It was all good, but I am started to lose control. I love her. Fuck, fuck fuck.
What should I do? How can I impress her on dinner?
That's really important to me guys, as I really don't have anything or anyone I could live for. I've been banging hookers for three years, and was my first (hooker, not partner), and I still attracted to her. And no one can replace her.

Attached: D82Y35vDWAo.jpg (328x687, 52K)

She using you

Hella beta rn...........cmon bro like. Bro?

7/10

Can you afford to buy her on full-time?

She does, but in exchange she gives me happiness.
I don't ask advice should I meet with her or not. I should. Because it's literally the only thing that gives me desire to live and move forward.
What does full-time mean?

You can't even get her outside her whorehouse despite all these 3 years

Wake the fuck up

Be a man, tell her you will only see her for free from now on, and if she doesn’t agree she can kick rocks

Ask her if she wants to be a sugarbaby if you can afford it. If you can’t then, idk what you expect from a whore, she wants money so I guess get some money.

Yeah, she refused me several times, telling she is busy. And she is busy, because she has no parents and need to take care about her daughter.
But she agreed now. She'll get child into bed, and spend evening with me.
Of course she refuses. She don't care about me. It is me who cares about her, and wants her.
Nah, it would be too expensive. And I am not sure if something changes. We will still bang time to time, as we do now.

>She has a kid.
The post just earned +2 additional points

What do you mean?

>I've fallen for a single whore with a child
Jesus man.

Customers falling in love with prostitutes is more common than you think. If you want to impress her, tell her you'd take care of her and her daughter financially if she got into a permanent relationship with you.

>implying she will meet him for free when she can meet him for cash

Sometimes men are so stupid it hurts.

I won't earn more than her ever. She makes like 6000$ a month.

I mean, if it wasn't good enough that OP is in love with a prostitute, now the twist plots and it turns out she has a baby. Which makes the whole situation even better, from a reading point of view.
Sorry for the lack of empathy OP, but you're doing it wrong. You don't fall in love with a prostitute. Ever. It's like having the worst of both worlds.

Well, it is still best moments in my life, to have sex with a person who you love.

Is that her, OP?

Well, then it's not happening. She chose that job because it can afford her and her child a good standard of living without requiring higher education, not because it's her favourite job.

And frankly, you might be better off as a permanent customer anyway. The only occurence I knew of about a man who actually got together with a prostitute didn't went too well because after a day of fucking guys, she didn't want to continue to do so at home, or at least only rarely. They're trading their sexual energy for money after all.

You're preventing yourself from fucking someone who loves you back by wasting your emotions and energy on a hooker.

10/10
This is beautiful OP. Maybe some day she'll see the beauty in you and understand she deserves you.
In the meantime, fucking someone that you love but that doesn't love you isn't quite as good as fucking someone that you love and that loves you. But that can be a question of taste too.

Yes.
She actually do have education, but yeah, she chose this. I've never met her, though, if she didn't choose it.
>you might be better off as a permanent customer anyway.
There's some problems with it.
1)I can meet her whenever I want. She works the same time I work. Afterwards she take her child from kindergarten. So I can meet her ONLY on my vacations, that a once every 3 months. That's a lot. I miss her because of, and I decided to have dinner with her to compensate somehow.
2)She can eventually leave her job. And then we will never meet again. That's... horrifying.

No one loves me back, don't worry. Energy is not wasted.
Well, no one will love me, so I won't ever know what am I missing.
It's still much more plesant to have sex with her now, than 3 years ago for example. She was cold back then, didn't wanted to stay with me even the paid time, and said I am not in her taste. Now she joyfully greets me, active in sex, and she's the only who noticed my muscles became bigger.

>the woman I pay for sex acts like she likes me

>Now she joyfully greets me, active in sex, and she's the only who noticed my muscles became bigger.
Then you only have to get rid of the "being in love with her" part and you'll be OK.

She didn't at first, and others - don't do it. I've banged a lot of hookers. Like really a lot.

Not yet, especially not with that attitude.

Why do you feel that no one will love you?

Because I am old, and I lost hope.

Never. It's physically impossible, because I don't talk to girls, or anyone actually. I am social outcast. I even don't have an idea how to act myself in restaraunt, because I've never visited such places. So I am risking to fuck everything up meeting her there.

Tinder and cupid showed me, that I am only attractive to people who are completely unattractive to me. I've tried to date girl I didn't like, and it was hell. It's not worth it. Never again.
I just don't have anything to be point of interest of girls like this hooker. I don't even have money, although I do have enough to pay her for her services.

And now I got cold. Fuck me, that's horrible timing.

Look man... i know what you feel is real, but you just a paying client to her. It would be the same as you mowing a lawn for cash.

Have her help you up your game with women, you can really practice and get good at how to treat and touch women.

I can't look weak and ask her help with anything.
I've met another hooker I know today (who is also a pimp) and asked her for some advises. She advised restaraunt and wished me luck. Nice friend. Too bad, I don't like her as much as this cold perfect girl.