Pegging

BF wants me to peg him. Honest answer please: is that gay? I'm fucking him in the b*tt after all. And girls: would you be able to respect a man like this after it? He likes to suck on my fingers too

Attached: smex.gif (128x120, 13K)

extremely gay
loling at the mere question

I would break up if my bf asked me to peg

Bad bait OP. Just say you are insecure about your kinks
>gay
I wouldn't think so
>respect
All the same. Maybe more for having the balls to voice his desires.

What if it's a secret wish for it to be a real dick

Unless you perform in front of an audience, why would you care about anyone elses opinion about what you do in bed?

Man, here I am super excited to get home in an hour and show my boyfriend the super-realistic strap on I got (he's the one that's into it.)

If you're more worried about how your partner's sexual interests look to outsiders than you are with your partner being happy - you should probably wait until you're a bit more secure to be in a serious relationship.

Have you ever slipped a finger in there when he's ejaculating? Notice how much stronger he jizzes? It's not our fault the "male g spot" is all the way up our fucking ass... Shit feels good. It's not "gay" just because it's the ass, you retard.

This is why I won't ever ask any girl I'm with to peg me, even though I think it'd be fun to explore. Women can be base as fuck, I swear.

>It's not "gay" just because it's the ass, you retard.
ayyylmaoing all the way to my bed
done with this board for the night

Holy shit all of this

No, but I joke about it a lot and be recently said he'd be okay with it if I wanted to try it. I said I'd get a prostate vibrator for him to start and see what he thinks!

I'm honestly open to anything so long as it's between the two of us - I'd rather that he comes to me than feel embarrassed and go behind my back to get what he wants.

Well, do YOU like it? Honest answer please.

Ignore everyone else ITT they are morons

Make him wear a dress and peg him

He's a faggot

Sorry OP. I truly am. Now go out and find a real man

It's gay for him but not you.

you're unironically gay

So what if he is bi? If you love him you take how he feels into consideration. Don't be a bigoted cunt.

I swear. Jow Forums is getting worse than /v/ with its shitposts sometimes.

I want that as well
it's not gay at all
I'm bi
I'd suck a guys dick, but I wouldn't fuck a guy so easily
but my gf with a small dildo
gets me hard even thinking about it
it's probably the domination part which he enjoys because he trusts you
so go out there and dominate him
although be clean though and lube lots of lube

I'd let a girl peg me and it has absolutely nothing to do with "domination". Shit just feels good. I'm not gay or bi, I have no attraction to men at all.

Well yeah that could be the reason aswell
maybe OP's boyfriend just wants things in his ass.

Yeah he's gay as fuck dump the shit right now

It's funny how females pretend to support people in their different lifestyle choices, but in reality they're all heartless bitches only in it for themselves, me me me me.

This is an easy perception to develop, unfortunately. I'm sure there's a lot of girls who are open to a lot of non "normal" sexual activity, as I've met a bunch of them, but there are far too many women who follow very basic instincts. Anything even remotely reminiscent of what gay guys do automatically turns them off. If a guy, for example, doesn't fight another man who challenges him, it turns her off, all along she's saying "I would be so mad if my boyfriend got in a fight". Plus they hang out with gay people and support gay rights, but as soon as it comes to pegging they're turned off.

I'm not sure if it's some kind of built in natural response or not, but a lot of women are full of this sort of contradicting beliefs.

Nah. It ain't gay. The fact the guy has a better orgasm from something you're doing to him is a wonderful feeling and the control you experience is a plus. He has probably never been open to telling a gf in the past cos of shitty comments in this thread. Dude wants to experience something new or whatever. Fuck everyone else and do what you're comfortable with OP. Or you can break up with him and send him my way.

>but a lot of people are full of this sort of contradicting beliefs.
FTFY

Yeah fair enough

OP goes as far as suggesting a man could never be respected after sharing something like this. They don't deserve a partner and will almost definitely hurt him.

>is that gay?
yes

My ex wanted me to peg him and said it wasn’t gay. I obliged, but it’s not my thing. No loss of respect, but I don’t wanna put stuff in others’ butts...

And then he came out as bi after we broke up so yes it’s gay

Obvious bait, but i'm bored so here we go.

My gf pegs me and we both love it.
It helps that she has an ass fetish
She has fucked me into having the biggest orgasms of my life

If you are too insecure to do it without 'losing respect' because you're a fucking insecure retard then don't do it.
If you do go ahead, make sure he cleans himself out super fucking thoroughly and also times fasting to help (food takes 12-24 hours to pass) i.e. poop is gross
use lots of lube and don't be impatient

I wouldn't mind being pegged as a straight guy, but also I guess if the person I'm with wasn't into it I wouldn't press the issue. Sex should be mutually enjoyable.