Going to college soon, never had friends before, how to do i make friends and get laid at college...

Going to college soon, never had friends before, how to do i make friends and get laid at college? What clubs or activities should I do?

Attached: 2786.jpg (372x471, 58K)

Have beer and pizza. Maybe weed if it's legal in your area, otherwise don't bother, not worth it. Offer some to girls you want to fuck and guys you want to hang out with. Seriously, that's all you need to do.

Whats been working for me is
giving a warm smile, or giving an expression that youre about to smile or you find something funny *not in rude way*

shit
I don't like pizza or beer
I like hard alcohol though will that work?
Never tried weed, not legal either. Will offering other drugs work or would that be creepy?

Literally just don't be weird and make an effort to be friendly. Even the most sperg can make at least one friend there, it isn't anything special.

>I don't like pizza or beer
Weird desu.
>I like hard alcohol though will that work?
Not as well. Many girls will feel like they're going to get date raped if a guy they don't know offers them anything above 30% ABV. For guys probably. Not as ubiquitous as beer but plenty of guys will be down for a dram.
>Will offering other drugs work or would that be creepy?
Outside of a club or party setting, extremely fucking weird. Like I said, don't bother with that shit unless it's legal, which you say it isn't. So fuck it.

Will try, thanks
Thanks for the info, will take note.
Do you know where i can go to find people who like harder drugs? Like speed or xans are what I enjoy the most

Uh... college. Unless it's bloody Princeton 20% of the people there are going to be railing pills. I will say this though. Make friends before going to parties. Nobody will let you in on their action, whatever it may be, unless you know somebody they know.

>don't like pizza or beer
what is wrong with you?
hard alcohol works tho, just ask at the end of friday class YO ANYONE WANNA GET SHITFACED WITH ME? I GOT POPOV

>just ask at the end of friday class YO ANYONE WANNA GET SHITFACED WITH ME? I GOT POPOV
Ask who? The person next to me? How exactly does that work, sorry im a social autist.

He's encouraging you to sort of shout it to the whole class as you're leaving. It's a bold move but could work.

Hmm, are you guys being genuine or telling me dumb advice? Now youre having me question this whole thread.

I am being genuine. His strategy is not one I would employ or recommend, but again, could work. Especially at "party schools".

no, it's legit. works way better if you're just knowing each other, just make small talk during class and get to know them
most college people will want to get wild on the weekend

Ok but please don't shout to the whole class. You need to be at least a chad-ling for it to work.

That's a fucking power move, do not do this unless you have the charisma to actually sustain that energy

it's not even that serious damn
I'm not telling him to go to the front and announce his Popov party...
you just have a group of acquaintances that barely know each other leaving the class and you casually mention "hey wanna grab drinks and listen to music or something?"
it's sorta fool proof actually

Rule number two of social anxiety. Nothing with other humans is fool proof.

>social anxiety "rules"
good luck having fun senpai

>having "fun"

Attached: 8b6.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Just do shit that you like doing

Sure, be open minded, but your gonna be happiest not being fake and not be pretending to like an activity u hate

join a mid sized club & talk to people. ask them their major/grade/if theres anything fun to do on/off campus. You can slyly talk about hosting a party if you want

If your college has first week activities for freshmen, go to them. I met 3/5th of my friends at a kickback my college hosted.

Talk up in class. Ask & Answer questions (not autistically), make jokes, look happy. You'll seem inviting to the other people in class.

idk if you're going to live in the dorms but right outside of mine there was always a small group of people playing basketball/volleyball. Go up people and ask to join

>a small group of people playing basketball/volleyball. Go up people and ask to join
Only do this if they're the same race as you. Not even Jow Forums but you're going to have a bad time otherwise.