What do i do if im incredibly tired? Like literally i think im half way in the grave already...

What do i do if im incredibly tired? Like literally i think im half way in the grave already. I am so fucking tired i cant even explain it. I get so fucking confused doing simple tasks. Like brain fog doesnt even begin to describe it. As soon as i wake up i just feel so fucking tired. I want to sleep 12 hours a day and then lay in bed like 10 hours the rest of the day.

My eyes fucking sting and burn all day long i mean like literally as soon as i wake up and open my eyes they fucking sting and burn painfully all day and my eyes are completely black. Like i have nothing but a totally black half circle under my eye all the way to my cheek and its like blue red purple and black it hurts so fucking bad. It literally feels like someone is just following me around and stabbing the bottom of my eye with spikes and i just look depressed all day barely keeping my eyes open and feel like i might get light headed and faint any time.

I am literally beyond disabled like half way in the grave I can’t even sleep I’m so tired

Attached: 6DBB19E3-B3E7-4F89-A932-64B656D195C1.png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

You are depressed

sounds like depression, or some other medical problem like inactive thyroid etc. just go to a doctor man

do you have any other, err, symptoms? like fever, weight loss, pain, night sweats, low blood pressure, ...?
go to the doc ASAP, and tell them your symptoms.

I see people doing life in prison who look less tired

Non stop appetite and shaking

How old are you and how many hours do you usually sleep on average? Was or is there any significant event that took place in your life that could've made you feel this way? How is your diet like? Like the first user said, it's most likely depression, but other factors can contribute to it. If you aren't getting enough hours of sleep to begin with for a period of time, it can all build up to this if course. But, if you aren't eating the right kinds of foods and getting proper nutrients into your body, that can also make you feel this way. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day can help your skin, and possibly clear up the dark circles also.

do you take any drugs?
seriously, sounds like you have some grave illness to me, though I'm not a doc, far from that.
again, go to a doctor ASAP.
lemme tell you a little story: I one felt like shit for some months, and felt worse as time passed. turns out I had lymphoma. I didn't want to visit a doc because of some sort of shame, and because I thought it'd be expensive. in the end, I didn't spend a single cent, and I'm still alive.
go to a doctor, don't let time pass, don't be ashamed, scared or whatever. just do it. and if you don't feel comfortable with what your doc tells you, you can always look for second opinions.

I have no health insurance or anything and have a massive phobia of needles I need like a Valium or something to not mind needles. My mom has a thyroid problem and says she takes pills for it and feels like shit without it

I have always felt really really tired I think some of it is anxiety. I have horrible anxiety and it feels so draining. Only drug I do is kratom in low doses like 5-10 grams

oh, and btw, my mom asked some docs about it, and they told her that I probably had psychological issues. I didn't, I had fucking cancer.

>I have no health insurance or anything
in what country do you live?

>have a massive phobia of needles I need like a Valium or something to not mind needles.
you get used to them. do not worry much about needles.

>My mom has a thyroid problem and says she takes pills for it and feels like shit without it
aren't those kind of issues hereditary?

>I have horrible anxiety and it feels so draining
if you don't do anything about it, you'll keep wasting your life.

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR ASAP. don't worry about money, needless or anything. just do whatever you have to do, and do it now.

stop masturbating.

exercize

Go to a doctor

You should see a doctor. It could also be chronic tiredness

Hey look, it's Two DUI Guy!

I feel the same way but my eyes don't look as bad as they feel. I saw a doctor a month or two ago and he offered me meds and recommended a psychologist for therapy. Didn't take the meds, but the psychologist told me my upbringing wasn't normal and that I have anxiety and depression. It took a lot of mental effort to get up and start seeing a psychologist once a week. Would have to prepare myself the day before so I didn't have to think about it. This meant setting alarms, having clothes ready... etc. I still feel tired and foggy minded even though I'm a bit more active. Hopefully its just mental for you and I both.

People in prison is mostly not depressed. They got food, shelter, and society there, they can even have an education

>I see people doing life in prison who look less tired
Because they are more healthy than you

No more screen time
Drink a liter of water right now.
Drink a gallon of water a day.

You’re severely dehydrated.

Op didn’t state that god is keeping them down.

You are severely hydrated from all the cum you swallow, hydration fag.

Thank you, I am well hydrated. No cocks though, I leave the cock sucking snd bring a butt pirate to you.

Nice phoneposting, underage.

ANd then when I actually need to sleep I feel like I smoked crack. Wtf do I do?

graves disease, maybe?

Go see a doctor and tell him all that.

wouldnt a phone just trigger the spell check on the 'snd'?