Waist > boobs & butt

Waist > boobs & butt
Lets debate

Attached: image.jpg (564x435, 32K)

You are psychologically supposed to be attracted to tits and ass

If a girl has a nice round butt and thin toned waist, I don't give a fuck how ugly or flat chested she is.

Attached: 2E8505D5-5339-4991-A855-10CC88D193BE.jpg (420x400, 38K)

So this is what mental illness is like

>source: my ass (to which im psychologically atracted to)

Face>tits>thighs/legs>ass

and hips, just the waist helps define the hips

>Screams the simpleton breast man.

Well it's pretty easy for women to have a nice waist all they have to do is not eat too much
Any girl can have a nice waist but not every girl can have nice boobs/butt

Yes but where to find girls like this?

Objectively, it’s the waist-to-hip ratio that actually matters. A WHR of about 0.7 is, on average, universally attractive to men.

This isn't true at all - I'd argue that the majority of women have a naturally small hip/waist ratio, no matter how thin they may be.
That's why someone like Kim Kardashian looks so extreme - she has a naturally high hip/waist ratio which is padded out with ass and breast implants.

I wouldn't say waist per se but I do find the navel sexy. All parts of a woman's body are sexy. Except butt which is low IQ.

Chubby tummies are GOAT. That's all.

Yeah! Poo comes outta da butt, not sexy at all.

no

Ponderous. I guess a good waist can make the rest look good. Of course, some boobs and ass and a fatter waist could detract attention from flaws. I guess it is a ratio. My wife got fat and I started encouraging her to accentuate the boobs. Pretty sure people forgive the fat with her tits busting out of her shirt. Good question OP.

^This fuckin' guy right here.

Yeah but I don't think op is talking about the ratio as that would involve the butt as well

Yeah, it's definitely a ratio.

Body fat, boobs, then face. Nothing like a toned titcow with a cute face. And nothing is worse than a butterface. But a slightly chubby girl with huge tits and a pretty face is supreme. 30+% body fat is a problem though.

My thoughts exactly. Not too much belly though.. that will ruin the rest. Gotta have a good waste boob and butt ratio.

Not into butts. I know what goes on down there and if they're too big they keep me from going all the way in unless she's on top