ITT Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

Previous thread GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
no

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: main-qimg-dfb4d6eff9962b535335c6a7ad2bdd86-c.jpg (600x399, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaginismus.com/vaginismus-treatment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either.
My clothes are a mess and I know this person while be there a while. Should I go home and change first or try and ask them out now? I'm nervous and wanted to practice a little and my home is the best place to do that, but...

>Either
Okay fine.
*Experienced or female.

Girls, how much of a dealbreaker is acne? I'm 21 and still have bad acne even though I wash my face twice a day. I've never had a girl express any interest in me since starting college and I often feel like my acne makes me undateable. Obbviously you can bypass acne if you're a chad in other ways, but I'm not. I'm already average to below average in all the other looks departments, and I feel like my acne is the final nail in the coffin that gets me instantly filtered by 90%+ of girls. Is this really what's happening, or am I just imagining it? How can I either fix my acne or stop thinking this way?

Here goes.

>be femanon
>have trouble self-penetrating with fingers
>figure that it's just because I'm a virgin and sex will eventually sort it out for me
>get a boyfriend, he's extremely sweet and I'm comfortable having sex with him
>attempt to have sex
>he can't get it in and it's extremely painful if he tries, even with just fingering
>it's serious enough that I make a gynecology appointment to figure out what's going on

So I made an appointment, which I had today. Really nice doctor, I like her. But when she did an exam on me, it was so painful that I nearly passed out from the pain. I wasn't allowed to get up for a few minutes and they brought me water because I was so pale and sweating, I looked five seconds away from fainting.

So now I'm taking my vagina to pelvic physical therapy to sort it out. I'm sure it'll be about as fun as it sounds. Yes, that is actually a thing you can see a physical therapist for.

In the meantime, I'm struggling to come to terms with this. I feel bad about this in general, because sex shouldn't be this difficult or complicated and why does it have to be me? I'm also thinking up alternative things to do with my boyfriend while I work on this. Blowjobs are an obvious, I'm buying some flavored lube to make that more fun. Alternative suggestions would be really appreciated.

"Dude, my girl's pussy is so fucking tight, it's literally impossible to fuck her."

Change your clothes, stop looking like a hobo.

Girls dont care about your acne. Why? Because they are super insecure about their own problems as well. I mean just read the story bellow about girl with vaginismus...

vaginismus.com/vaginismus-treatment/
I would say chances are high you havent realised yet your vagina has set if muscles you can "control" and thats the core of your problem. If this is true, you need to get gud at sex. Nothing more, nothing less.

Or you are extremly unlucky and was born as monster :3 But really, first try to read that link and see what is appliable to you.

Pretty much, yeah.

See if he likes going down on you, lots of guys like that. Also stripping, lap dances, sexy wrestling, etc.

The gyno identified a set of muscles at the opening that I need to work on. That’s why she referred me to physical therapy for it, because the PT is supposed to help me work on those muscles and learn the exercises I can do at home. I also bought a set of dilators and will be using those as well.

But it’s going to take time to work on them and get results. Still depressing as hell.

Thanks, I’ll add that to my list. Those are definitely some good ideas!

Women: would you consider it a turn-off if I've never been in a conventional heterosexual relationship with a ciswoman? I've gotten somewhat close before but it's never happened. I have dated mtf trans women before as well as men and genuinely loved them. Does it matter more that I am capable of establishing healthy, stable relationships with other people period or is that just seen as 'gay' and a turnoff?

Stop being depressed about tight vago and just play with it all day so you get used to it. Your bf will surely find different ways how to use your body in the meantime :-)

Why do I hate people so much? Why do I hate women?

The more I talk to others, the more I learn about others, the more I hate people. Every girl I've slept with, I despise.

I dislike everyone I get to know.

let him fuck yuor pooper.
also lots of dick sucking in yur future.

Make sure you're washing your sheets and pillowcases regularly. Big difference.

Just snuggling that D. He will appreciate and understand.

That’s off limits for me, but I might ask if he wants to try pegging because that’s something we discussed and I know he’s interested in.

It’s not a turn off for me.

Thanks. Definitely plan to. I think doing that will actually make me feel better in the long run, because I’m definitely still in “this is bullshit” mode.

> Sheets
Does this part actually matter? I change my pillowcase literally every night, but I only change my sheets every 2 weeks or so. I figured it doesn't matter that much because I'm not laying my face on them

Well, it's possible you could be. Couldn't harm to wash them, right?

>It’s not a turn off for me.
Forgot to mention that I've never had penetrative sex with a woman either.

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

I made a thread a couple of days ago where I was talking about how there's a teen girl I (barely) know who I got the feeling is very lonely and depressed and I wanted to know if there was some way I could cheer her up. She recently said something about wanting to throw herself and all of her classmates off a cliff and I'm thinking she really needs a friend. Anyway, I think now the situation might've changed. I think she's starting to develop a crush on me, and obviously that's not something that I want, so I just don't know. I don't want to hurt her feelings or whatever.

Attached: mokey.jpg (491x476, 44K)

I can personally not trust bi men because my boyfriend of five years turned out to be secretly gay the whole time, but I'm biased in that regard. As long as you're always upfront with your partners about what you're doing and how you're feeling, and things should be good.

She sounds mentally unstable, and you can never "fix" someone with mental issues. Get out while you can because it's just not worth the drama.

>I can personally not trust bi men because my boyfriend of five years turned out to be secretly gay the whole time,
Damn nigga, that's rough

But for me, I've always greatly preferred women but the catch is, I get really anxious around them, especially ones I'm especially attracted to

Still not a turn off for me.

What was a turn-on about my partner is how open he is to discussing sexual stuff in a mature way. Not just the fun stuff like toys or lube, but the health stuff and concerns. He was more than happy to get an STD test when I told him I was interested in having sex, and his open communication about wants, interests, etc. was really attractive to me. He doesn’t rush and he’s happy to go at my pace. When I discussed birth control and seeing a gynecologist, he was on the same page as me and really good at listening and discussing the matter.

It’s not first date stuff, but as you get to know someone and the relationship gets more serious/intimate, being able to handle these topics is pretty sexy to me. I don’t have to tip toe around topics. I can just bring them up and it’s no big deal.

I think that’s one reason past sexual experience is so valuable to others. But if you can do that with your future partners, I think you’re ahead of the game. If my boyfriend had been a virgin but was open and good at communicating, and still patient and willing to listen to my feedback, being a virgin wouldn’t matter.

A lot of virgins of both genders can be pretty shy and not good at talking about sex openly. That’s my two cents for what it’s worth.

Guys,
I was fwb with a guy and now he doesn’t ask for nudes or pics anymore, just seems like he wants to be friends. Why? I don’t think he’s dating anyone. And he always found me attractive, so I don’t get why he’d stop. I said “do you not wanna be fwb anymore?” And he said he never said he wanted to stop, but why is he so uninterested now.

Men put way too much pressure on themselves when it comes to approaching women. They really are just people. I'm always super nice to guys who try to talk to me because I know how scary it is to go up to a stranger, and if they're mean to you, they're not worth it anyway. You're just as valuable and have just as much right to be in this world as they do.

A pessimistic view: maybe he found a newer FWB that's consuming most of his sexual time and energy, but wants to keep you on the back burner just in case.

Ya maybe, but we still talk every day, and have been friends for a while, I’d assume he would be fine with two fwb idk

Yeah that’s a turn off for me

I feel like I'm an oddball because I have no problem talking about sex and being open about it. I love discussing sex, I just can't seem to be able to get laid with women.

Thanks, user, I really appreciate it. People like you are the best. I think the reason why I find it easier to get dick is because I see them as people and even though I don't mean it, I really do put the pussy on a pedestal and approach them with a bunch of different fears and anxieties, assumptions, etc., which in turn affects the way I behave around them.

Idk, it's hard to see the value you have in yourself when women reject you, at least in my case. But I have been getting better.

DO NOT treat women like you do men.

Remember when some fag was trying to turn these into “Ask the Opposite Sex Thread” or “Ask Any Gender Thread”?

>DO NOT treat women like you do men.
How did you get that from my post?

Then you’re ahead of the game and I don’t think your inexperience is a problem. Just research and listen to/ask your partner about what she likes. :)

There could be a lot of things going on. When I was in college, it was 70% women in a tiny mountain town, so I had a hard time dating and gave up on it. Now that I’m in a more evenly balanced place, it’s easier and I found a lovely guy. There could be stuff like that going on that’s out of your control and has nothing to do with your general attractiveness or personality.

Rejection is hard. I got rejected a lot in college. Be sure to be kind to yourself and treat yourself when it happens— I’d treat myself to my favorite restaurant, so rejections were an excuse to enjoy good food. Makes it easier to have an “either way, I win” mentality to asking someone out, which grants confidence and may help you treat them more like people.

I still don't know her very well. It's just whenever I did see her she seemed really sad and I thought I should make it a point to talk to her and try to make her smile. Maybe that was a mistake, although I haven't gone that much out of my way to talk to her.

Also keep in mind with most rejections, they won't even be personal to who you are. When you first meet someone you can't tell who is already in a relationship, doesn't want to date anyone, is already interested in someone specific, is gay, etc. There are so many reasons why a woman just won't want to date you that won't involve you at all, so don't take it personally. It's mostly about luck.

Girls/boys
Tomorrow I have a date and I am super nervous, I dated and had relationships before but I've been out of the game for a year, all that incel/lookism/ Blackpill stuff got through my head easily and I became obsessed with my body and only now I am trying to detox, so far I feel better.
Anyway what should I do in a first date in order to not make her uninterested? She's originally from an obscure eastern bloc country, would taking interest in her background be a good strategy?

Girls,

What would make 16 year old you attracted to a 25 year old and under what circumstances would you date him?

He wouldn't try to date children.

You need to consider that is a bad question to ask.

>get dick
Are you bisexual? In general for gay men is easier to get sex simply because they have testosterone.

How do I get over the paranoid feeling that I got my girlfriend pregnant?

The main reason is that the other day we had sex 3 times with me using a condom and pulling out (overkill, I know) since she is on the pill, with maybe 10 min between each session. I just have this feeling about there being residue on my hands that transferred over to the new condoms or something like that.

Its probably stupid to be this worried

Attached: yuytexmu7cxtgqravnts_ce740a08-9608-4828-9b25-e8b10827db7c_1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

Him being attractive, interesting to be around, with his shit sorted out, kind to me.
Also not interested in dating 16 year olds.

>under what circumstances would you date him?
None.

Stop being such bigots.

Men are attracted to young girls and you need to get over that.

They can be attracted to them, they shouldn't date them or have sex with them.

Some people are attracted to dogs and corpses, that doesn't make it right.

besides the periods what's it like to be physically female? like what's it like to have a female body?

Ladies, how would you feel if a guy told you he's slept with a couple women that were twice his age. Is that weird/creepy?

As a rule, it's weird for you to tell me who you fucked.
But yeah, it's a bit odd.

Why?

Because it offends you?

If two people love each other why is it wrong and why are you not a bigot?

Just be attractive and you can even tell her holocaust jokes, and she will laugh anyway.
>blackpill
You mean reality?
Unless you're chad you shouldn't even think about approaching a woman or go to a date. Stay home user.

funny you say that when women talk about that shit way too much when nobody asked

Because more often than not it ends up being very harmful for the young girl.
Girls involved with older men are more likely to experience teenage pregnancy. Girls who get pregnant as teenagers are more likely to die, basically guaranteed to never go to college, poorer.
Relationships with big age gaps are more likely to end up in divorce, especially when they start so young.
A girl that young who dates an adult is basically guaranteed to end up a single mom, on welfare.

Also there is a high risk for abuse in general.

I don't speak for women other than me.
I don't talk about who I fucked unless you ask specifically, you can avoid talking to me about who you fucked.

>more often than not
So just mindless bigotry based off no statistical evidence?

Should I say lesbianism is always awful because of rates of domestic abuse?

Check yourself.

Get a child

I can send you stats about all the data I cited.

>Should I say lesbianism is always awful because of rates of domestic abuse?
No, because the majority of lesbians don't beat their partner, and the reason why they beat each other isn't inherent in the kind of relationship they have.
A relationship between an older man and a younger woman is inherently predatory due to the big imbalance in power between them, that grows during the relationship.

She hasn't responded in over a day. Should I worry? Did I fuck up?

Attached: 20190814_220550.jpg (1076x1622, 567K)

Yeah, don't become an emotional tampon.
In the meantime do not text her.

No you didn’t mess up, but it seems like she has some unresolved issues getting it the way and she’s not opening up about them which is not a good sign

The guys I'm dating invited me to a dinner last week, and today when I asked to confirm he cancelled with no explanation. I'm really, really hurt, and insulted. Should I confront him about this? What's the best way to do so?

I'm so tempted to just be petty and then not reach out to him until he asks me out again so that I can turn him down. Is this not an incredibly rude thing to do? I really was looking forward to it. He proposed my joining him to this dinner and made a whole thing about how great it would be.

You're absolutely disgusting.

Have a nice day.

Ask him an explanation
Try to take the initiative and set a date.

Femanons, do you compare your curent boyfriend to your exes? What if you head an x that was really good in bed, how do you hide from your bf the fact that he will never be as good as your ex?

Attached: e91.jpg (283x302, 13K)

girls, why do you make guys chase you? i've seen people intentionally leave their bfs on read and being passive aggresive in general and expecting the guy to just suck it up. it seems stupid and a bit cruel

I texted her again something light hearted just 30 mins ago. I guess I did fuck up now.

What's wrong with wanting to support her though?

I've known her for many months and only recently has she expressed interest in dating me. When we were still just friends she would be like this too. Shes maybe more open than she used to be but lacking her trust completely worries me too

Hell yes. That is my main problem. I can never get over my first bf and I can’t love again. I let the guys know and it breaks their heart. I guess I’m just gunna have to heal somehow. I just want to go back in time but I can’t.

What is the best sign my gf is cheating.

Cold, passive, disinterested, "always busy", at times bitchy...

if something actually came up he would have at least hinted that something was wrong in his message, i think he's just fucking with you

Btw I know a trick. Just tell her: "you know if you were cheating on me I could probably give it a pass, it happens honey... but if you were hiding it from me that would seriously hurt me."
If she/he takes the bait you can then proceed to dump them.

Women have a natutal tendency to fall for their first love and will forever be loyal to them.

This is why getting virgins is so impoetant and naturally desirable. Women are pretty much worthless as long-term partners after they've had sex with someone else.

I'm a man and my first love (teenage love) was the most intense and heartbreaking of all, I recovered from it but somehow no relationship after that was even close to the same intensity. Is this normal?

But then what are we supposed to do? As women who aren’t wanted anymore by our first love? It’s like there is no where to go :(

That is how cat ladies are made

You do what every other women does. You just delude yourself into thinking this isn't the case and deny whenever possible. Then you'll attract some idiot who believes that and you'll have a miserable marriage until you inevitably can't stand him and break up.

No I’m going to invent a time machine

Kill the ex, dead man can't fuck your gal.

Just become gay bro.

Help?

>Anonymous 08/14/19(Wed)22:15:58 No.21246475▶
>
>Ask him an explanation
>Try to take the initiative and set a date.
So I should ask him straight up what changed?

Fucking with me, for what purpose? Like whats he gain from fucking with me

alpha widow is a real term

just looked it up and holy fuck is it a real thing too

good short term that I found for "the 4 that thinks she's a 7 because that one time she got boned by chad"

should I shave the hair around my nipples

If you are a girl, you should

Why would women in places like Utah, NYC, Seattle, and Kentucky treat me well, while women in DC, Colorado, and the Midwest are crappy to me? What is the common thread among those places

what if im a dude but have no chest hair other than that

Didn't wash hands when swapping to a new condom, is there any chance that residue left on hands could have transferred to condom and get someone pregnant?

A small chance

Who cares?

If she gets pregnant just punch her in the stomach.

Your baby, your choice.

Houdini died that way. Someone aborted him when he was about 52.

This would just give her a pass to start cheating

Every woman I've had sex with makes a point to feed me the next day, whether it's by cooking or buying me food at a restaurant. It's a super consistent pattern. What is up with this?

Hurts when you punch me in the tit

To the women in this thread (please don't answer if you're male >:(
How do I get a boyfriend?
How did you get a boyfriend? Where did you meet and stuff?

depends where you are there, I've noticed that women (or anyone else from that matter) from cities tend to be shitty, morally-bankrupt people in general.

Theory behind it being that the larger their community is, the more shit they're used to getting away with because they can just find a new social circle whenever their friends find out what a piece of shit they are.

In a small town, the only way to avoid word getting around is to move to a different town.

For grils: How much does a car have to cost to impress you? Just curious