How are you supposed to find a gf?

I'm fed up being a lonely bastard but it really is impossible to find a gf.
Tried Tinder but it's a waste of time if you're not an 8/10. All the girls get sucked by the chad thundercock. Not surprising as tinder is as shallow as it gets.
WTF are you supposed to do when women never show any interest in you online or IRL?

Attached: 26d08c457ce6dfbb8417fd2a42e8f8ea.jpg (1200x1800, 570K)

You need to make friends and meet people through your friends. Even if you think someone is an asshole, they might have a friend who has a friend that hasn't ridden the cock carousel.

Fuck off back to r/incels with your lies.

Maybe the problem is youuuuuuu

Huh?
It's possible. But I've seen guys who aren't better looking than me with gfs

You are parroting incel mantras like a brainless automaton. Literally everything you said is false. Getting girls is easy, you have just never tried.

Become a more interesting person. Become something people want. Get a job where you’re surrounded by people. Become the best you can in every way go to where people are.

Maybe looks aren't everything

He is talking like an "incel", but I disagree with the idea that the only people who have an issue finding a girlfriend never tried.
Meeting girls is just as much luck as it is effort on your own part.

Literally? All dating apps are shallow dude. It's 90% looks and 10% profile.
How are you supposed to try when women never show any interest in you? Cold approaching girls is creepy and never pays off unless you're a stud

You are wrong. A good profile and a decent set of pics go a long way.

>decent set of pics
My point exactly

Bump
Anymore ideas?

>tinder
>love
Kek

How many women have you asked out in person in the last year?

You are supposed to ask them out, dumbass. Women basically just prance around looking slutty hoping some guy will have the balls to ask her on a date.

Stop acting like a timid bitch.

I don't think you want our ideas. You just want to justify your tiny failure of existence.

If you go fishing you do what? Dress uo stupid like, do stupid things like making the water flashy and exciting, show up and get in the water. Thats how you catch a fish.
Not sitting on the shore bitching about how the fish wont jump into your net, you lazy fuck.

You’re like the piece of shit that likes to say that he never failed because he never even tried. Fuck you.

Attached: 493094FE-3E5D-4B85-8605-6773AA662AB9.jpg (500x493, 26K)

You’re not finding the right places. Hobby shops, don’t look like a creep. Make yourself into something. Be a YouTuber author. Streamer. Bitches will coke flock to you

None. I'm not in the habit of approaching random girls and asking them out. And socially no girls have ever shown me any interest to encourage me to ask them out

Tinder is the perfect example of how women are massive fucking hypocrites and all they want is attention from guys without putting in any effort. Avoid that awful fucking shit. Your best bet to find a girl is work, friend groups (user let me introduce you to X sorta stuff) and social clubs. Also if you got confidence, don't look down on simply starting a conversation with a stranger.

>WTF are you supposed to do when women never show any interest in you online or IRL?
Oh, do tell how much socializing you do irl, user. Do you ever go anywhere it's common for people to congregate and socialize? A party, a barbecue, a bar, a concert, a convention, an interest meetup, a dance club? If you fucked your life up so much you have no social network to utilize, you NEED to be going to those places and approaching people.

Online dating is trash, absolute trash and you'll punch way below your weight unless you have top-tier aesthetics because online profiles can't fully capture your personality no matter how good a writer you are. Personality that can make up for in spades what you might lack aesthetically.

But if women never give you any sign that they're interested in you, what are you supposed to do?

>But if women never give you any sign that they're interested in you, what are you supposed to do?
Highly unlikely that none will. It's likely that so-called Stacey won't, because she gets attention all the time from top-tier guys, but it's fine to set your sights lower. It's what almost everyone who has SEX does. Most girls have never been approached by Chad and never will be. He could have them if he wanted, but he doesn't. Go on, go pull the "If I can't have the best I won't have any" card. It's a hilarious cope and I love reading it.

But fine, in that scenario, you can just approach them with some comment or question you noticed about them:
>hey, is that a __ tattoo? That's awesome, I love __!
>Nice Docs. Don't you miss the days when having a pair meant you were cool and edgy and they didn't have stores in every mall? (I'm a boomer so this works for me all the time)
>that shirt is hilarious
>your hair is very vibrant, I like it
then launch into a regular conversation from there. The reason why girls dress and look the way they do in social settings is for attention, so give it to them for those things they use to set themselves apart, even if it's actually trendy and common, and they'll love it. It's a perfect ice breaker.

im not around any social settings hence why i cant get girls user

Get off this site already will you. You have been told hundreds, if not thousands of times, that you are doing it wrong. Why won't you believe the truth? Girls have shown interest in you, but you desperately ignored it. You don't want a girlfriend. If you did, you'd ask girls out. But you never do.

So are you gay?

Where do you go to get girls when you are a NEET? not him

Online? Plenty of NEETs on Jow Forums have somehow managed to get girlfriends.

THEN CHANGE IT FFS

I have no problem making friends and socializing but I fucking hate those generic people how do I socialize without having to listen to them so I find a girlfriend?

how?

I could give a detailed post, but based on your responses so far I'm pretty sure this was never a serious question to begin with. This is good enough:
>A party, a barbecue, a bar, a concert, a convention, an interest meetup, a dance club
>If you fucked your life up so much you have no social network to utilize, you NEED to be going to those places and approaching people.
You have a strategic goal, and now you have potential theaters in which to conduct operations to achieve that goal. Engage, be flexible, note where your tactics failed, and adapt. You're at 1941 USSR level right now, your goal is to become 1945 USSR.

Where do I find these places to go to? I'm serious. You're talking too abstract, 'dance club'. I'm not that type of guy.

I’ve met stable healthy normal people on Tinder and I’m average. So it might be your attitude.

Go on a dating app and just keep talking all the time and don't stop talking. Meet up and date. Kiss her and get sexual, and then ask for the title of bf/gf.

It is very simple, but pickiness is the thing that will stop you. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but really it is simple to get just any girl to be your gf. The thing is that you typically don't want just any girl and getting the one you want is where all the trouble comes in.

Man, you people always ask the same questions. I'm beginning to think that what you're REALLY asking is:

>>How can I be comfortable with doing things that make me uncomfortable?

The answer is that there is no magic bullet with becoming good at socializing and engaging with people except MAYBE alcohol, but that brings it's own challenges. At the end of the day you just have to do it and practice, period.

i haven't been outside properly in years, can you stop assuming things please? i'm not even bad at socializing, i had a friend at college we just disconencted because he moved countries... what advice do you have for me? i know no one in this city

lol Girls never show any interest in me. Women are only interested in the top tier of men. Guys like men are ten a penny and not worth their time apparently.

Go to a class in town, volunteer, go to the next party you get invited to, say hi to a girl in a coffee shop, start a convo in a bar (this will be better than a club) etc.

There are women everywhere user.

Women are only interested in the top 99.9999% of men. You're unfortunate enough to be that bottom 0.0001%. But, it's your own choice. You could change but you clearly don't want to, you only want to wallow in self-pity.

Google it you dumb fuck. I'm done babying you through this, all my advice now comes with shitting on your pathetic ass, too.

>Women are only interested in the top 99.9999% of men.
lol are you for real?

So what's the actual number and how do you define who are the top men? According to statistics less than 1% of adult men and women die virgins.

Just because you've had sex once or twice doesn't mean you're attractive to the opposite sex. They could've slept with a prostitute or had a drunken one night stand.

It seems like you put pussy on the pedestal, and have adopted one of the incel core beliefs is that men are inferior to women. That's not a healthy way of thinking. Please try to grow out of it.

Where do I find a class?

this is an advice board weirdo

You really should. It's a great way to meet girls and expand your social circles.

>it's a waste of time if you're not an 8/10. All the girls get sucked by the chad thundercock. Not surprising as tinder is as shallow as it gets.
>WTF are you supposed to do when women never show any interest in you online or IRL?
There's your problem. Buying into that bullshit from incels and mgtows who failed when it comes to that.

I consider myself like, I dunno, a 6 of in honest with myself. Tend to attract 5s and 6s.
But when I wear the right clothes, have a great haircut, grow my facial hair, have great photos with me doing shit, with other attractive girls, only 1 selfie, not in my room etc I'm easily an 8 and I start to get 7s, 8s and I've dated plenty of 9s now no bullshit.

>be yourself bruh
It's a meme but it's true. Be yourself and be unapologetic about it.
You need to experiment, actively seek rejection and push yourself.
Anyone who says "Ah I'm not good looking enough, I'm not tall enough, incel this, redpill that etc" are losers because they gave up on themselves, hence why everyone gave up on them.

So sort your shit, keep trying, self-improve and you will get there.
Trust me, if I can fucking do it of all people... I'm pretty sure you can.

Don't do this, it's creepy

Dudw the same but i am a girl.. Sooo i am trying to find a boy to acknowledge me..

You don't find GFs. They find you.

>right clothes
>great haircut
what are these things

Close that fit. You should look like your clothes are intentional.
A haircut that suits your head, and that also looks intentional.