Has anyone here had luck with Christian dating apps/sites?

Has anyone here had luck with Christian dating apps/sites?

Attached: Colorado-singles-dating.jpg (800x800, 320K)

Do you really think it will be any different?

Get out of your high horse, religiousfag, you are not gonna get any pussy because of god or "look how different im from other man"

And woman are the same in these types of apps: they want a man socialy above them and you clearaly are not

I just want a virgin

>virgin
>using a hypocrisy-themed dating app
delusional tard

What's hypocritical about it?

Not that guy but why? Virgins are just annoying. They're extremely clingy and shit in bed.

Christians are literally retarded. If you can't bang a Christian girl, (they literally have an imaginary friend) you aren't trying very hard.

Christian girls are complete sluts, shouldn't be hard to bang one unless you're an ugly autist, which you probably are.

>Not that guy but why?
I don't like another guy having fucked my gf. I don't care if it was before I met her.

>They're extremely clingy
This is a good thing for me because I'm not a degenerate who wants to sleep around.

>and shit in bed
All she has to do is lay on her back and spread her legs.

Do you actual think people who use those dating apps are honest about what they punch in their profile? Every dating app is a fake illusion of reality that anyone would manipulate to their favor.
>oh I should make a profile on Christiancrush so I can find my soulmate to lose my virginity to
If you think a legit virgin girl would have that fucked-up mindset, you're giving them too much credit. Any girl who uses a dating app is either a slut or a recovering slut relapsing.
Girls who have preserved their virginity pass 20 are either conservative shut-ins who grew up in the countryside in which case she would come from a very strict but tight-knitted family that you would have to win over OR she is a femcel fattie arthoe feminazi who'd make up a new gender just so she can justify being a future-old maid. The latter is the majority these days

>Girls who have preserved their virginity pass 20 are either conservative shut-ins who grew up in the countryside in which case she would come from a very strict but tight-knitted family that you would have to win over OR she is a femcel fattie arthoe feminazi who'd make up a new gender just so she can justify being a future-old maid. The latter is the majority these days

Attached: stewie griffin, I'm out.png (518x390, 62K)

Oh, sweet summer child... you are doomed
You are just an insecure lad with self steem issues, and getting a girl wont fix it, it will just make it worse because your insecurity will become more evident to her and the world
Make yourself and the girls a favor: ramain virgin forever

>guy has probably had sex with one girl in his entire life, tops
>copes by saying he isn't a manwhore, wants a virgin girl who is as bad at sex as him because he wants a """pure girl"""
toppest kek, who /ngmi/ here

t. butthurt thot

Did I striked a nerve on you? I think so...

>I don't like another guy having fucked my gf. I don't care if it was before I met her.
Sounds like you're insecure to me.

>This is a good thing for me because I'm not a degenerate who wants to sleep around.
Nobody is talking about sleeping around. Clingy means she'll be on your ass 24/7. It's exremely annoying when you're trying to do some work and your gf texts you constantly with random shit.

>All she has to do is lay on her back and spread her legs.
And if you think that you're a virgin yourself. Dead fish are worse that masturbating.

What part of not wanting to be a degenerate imply being insecure to you people? Isn't it the opposite? You're pursuing the sex carrousel because you're insecure about your life and wants to compensate it by having more and more attention by different people?

>copes by saying he isn't a manwhore, wants a virgin girl who is as bad at sex as him because he wants a """pure girl"""
>toppest kek, who /ngmi/ here
If the guy just wants to treat sex as it's designed to be, meaning to having kids and kids only, why is he a ngmi?

>Did I striked
Why don't you try studying english grammar instead of sucking that one more cock tomorrow because you can't find happiness and need a constant supply of false affection?

Yeah, dude. Guys who fuck a lot of girls are insecure. Totally.
>mfw this is what virgins actually tell themselves

Attached: 1564647286655.png (427x380, 367K)

>I don't like another guy having fucked my gf. I don't care if it was before I met her.
>Sounds like you're insecure to me.
Insecure about what? How does wanting a virgin that shares the same values as him make him insecure? Do you realize there's something called pattern recognition and tendencies?

>And if you think that you're a virgin yourself. Dead fish are worse that masturbating
Maybe he wants to treat sex as it was designed to? Maybe he seeks happiness and not momentary pleasure that will lead to insatisfaction?

If he was a real Christian family man, he'd find a nice girl in church like an actual Christian, not on some fucking degenerate app lol

>Yeah, dude. Guys who fuck a lot of girls are insecure. Totally.
At the very least you can say they're unsatisfied with their lives. Yes, they are insecure as well, you're basically saying "how can an instathot that gains so manny likes be insecure?", these men need constant validation in the form of mating

>They're extremely clingy and shit in bed.
I am into scat.

>At the very least you can say they're unsatisfied with their lives.
Wrong. Having sex simply feels good. Try it. We're biologically programmed to fuck as many different women as possible.

>how can an instathot that gains so manny likes be insecure?
What a stupid comparison. Likes don't bring you any physical satisfaction or pleasure. Sex does.

>Insecure about what?
About your abilities in bed.

>Do you realize there's something called pattern recognition and tendencies?
We're not talking about some whore that fucked 20 guys. We're talking about a normal girl who had a couple of boyfriends in college.

>Maybe he wants to treat sex as it was designed to?
Sex wasn't desgined to be a boring chore you do just to reproduce, retard.

There is an old joke in my country which is not that funny, but I will try to translate it:

- The student has a woman for sex, but doesn't have the place where to do it.
- The working man has the place, but doesn't have the woman.
The philosopher has the woman and the place, but doesn't have the reason why.