What are some red pill truths everybody needs to know?

what are some red pill truths everybody needs to know?

Attached: Red_and_blue_pill.jpg (3702x2094, 3.01M)

A roastie is a girl with more than one sexual partner.
All roasties are vicious sluts.

That anyone who uses words like "red pill" unironically is a moron.

There are people who care about you.

Proof?

Justin’s dad is a bitch for telling his kids I tried to fuck their mom like dude the fuck is wrong with you I called you my dad you son of a bitch and you go and do that? Really? 5 years and I still haven’t gotten over it, you’re unbelievable

Careful when you fart, lest you shit your pants. This works literally as well as figuratively.

Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow

/thread

kalergi plan.

The more you 'do' specifically for your girl, the less she'll respect you. That's why, even if you're in an actual relationship or marriage with a girl, you should limit things like buying her gifts or taking her on fancy trips to a bare minimum.

It's not just about money. It's about pleasing a girl in general. The more you try to please her through any means, the more she'll consider you a chump who she can wrap around her princess fingers.

You're gonna do what you're gonna do. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Everybody just care about themselves. No exception. Every action, whatever it is, is self centered. Nobody cares about you. It's fine though :)

But user. I care. I live on the back burner to serve you.

Da Bitter Truth!

OP IS FAGGOT

never relax around blacks

The democratic process is only functional when the voting public can back up their will with the threat of violence.

Women aren't fair beings that you should hold up to male standards and expect reciprocity from.

They consider themselves on another level. They just sit around, enjoying life, gossiping and hopping on various dicks while you will always need to struggle to make ends meet. Then they'll accuse you of oppressing them.

Mommy must have been a horrible person to you.

That's true, but this has nothing to do with her

This. When I stopped viewing them as equals (whether they're above, below, or just different from) life started making much more sense

You don't need a degree to be successful.

Attached: 1522047171778.gif (310x176, 1009K)

Shootings are happening so often that these attention seeking copy cat faggots, are being forgotten before they’re even charged with murder. So that little power trip these incels go on with guns, are so predictable that nobody will remember who the fuck they are.

Their work may not be appreciated but it still gets done.

>knowing moot sold 4chins to the FBI, still posts self incriminating comments.

You're gonna fail a billion, no trillion times before you make that dream that you have in your head into reality. Most of the time you're gonna ask yourself why you're even doing this in the first place. It's not like a game :no achievements, no rewards, only you to remember or record how far you've come. Note: most of the time you won't feel like you've done shit.

And by the way, no magical shit is gonna happen to you to get that dream in your head into reality.

My advice is, its ok to have a dream but that dream will wear you out soon, so set yourself in the direction of your dream by building habits that take you in the direction of your dream and do your best to keep them. That's the only thing that matters in my opinion.

To sum it up, life is friggin' hard and making that dream you have in your head into reality is extremely hard only a few people get to do that.

In most cases you'll give up on your dream, my advice is create habits that that take you in the direction of your dream and just focus on maintaining those habits.

Trust the process anons :)

only your mom

But if you do nothing how do you get in a relationship with a girl?

That being a selfish narcissist helps you greatly in life

they care far more about accelerating the collapse than being remembered by some normies

that we live in a big lie

I like you

This is some truthful advice. I'd also like to add that there is no God, and life is inherently meaningless. Being an autodidact is your key to success and will allow you to surpass those around you. Also Google "stoicism" and thank me later.

/thread

If you haven’t done anything of note by the time you’re done with your 20’s you’ll remain a loser for the rest of your life.

Taking this board seriously for advice is fucking moronic.

You actually don’t matter on a bigger scale. You’re just a Jew’s Pawn. No matter how much you’re making.

The Black Phillip Show

This guy knows

Any dumbass donkey can enter college and still come out with a decent bachelors degree. So when you cried when you didn't finish your middle school project, who gives a fuck. A kid form HS got way more scholarships even though he got B's and D's, so you got a 4.0 GPA from HS? Welp hoped you liked it for one year because it's fucking worthless after being accepted into college weeee

>educated and informed citizenry - nope
>high participation rate in elections and government issues - nope
>vocal and motivated, works hard to convince others - nope

>the ability to put up a peasant revolt - yes
wow you are a smart dude

what qualifies as "of note"

But none of them are girls I find attractive so I don't care

Truth.

Thanks bby.

That’s what you think nigga

Attached: 6425E0E6-BC34-40EA-8F88-3C35F5B34D9E.jpg (1092x1536, 746K)

Thank you reddit!

This nigga knows

There's your redpill you future serial rapist lol

I don't know what Halo 4 has to do with this but sure

And that's specifically why no attractive girls care about you

John 14:6 ESV
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 3:1-8 ESV
Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. [2] This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, "Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him." [3] Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." [4] Nicodemus said to him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?" [5] Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' [8] The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit."

John 3:16 ESV
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

All those things are great, but they do fucking nothing to prevent politicians from ghosting you the minute they are in office.

naïve

You can only trust yourself.

Don't expect.

Try to think rationally as often as you can.

1 John 3
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.