Gf broke down crying and confessed she's been hiding something she did to me a long time ago

>gf broke down crying and confessed she's been hiding something she did to me a long time ago
>asked her if she's cheated on me
>she tells me it's not that but that it's something else just as bad

wtf is she talking about

Attached: KUWenyO.jpg (640x687, 234K)

For sure she got fucked by some other dude but "it wasnt cheating because (insert bs excuse here)".

She had an abortion

Im gonna go with she gave you an std and is just now telling you

She's pregnant

probably this

Dude, why are you talking to us? What in the possible fuck could we possibly know about what your girlfriend is talking about?

Probably this.
>implying women think abortion is bad
I had a friend who intentionally got pregnant, knowing she doesn't intend to keep the kid. She says she did it to check if she was fertile.

>I had a friend who intentionally got pregnant, knowing she doesn't intend to keep the kid. She says she did it to check if she was fertile.

Either you're making up this horrendous bait or you're a trash person with similarly trash friends.

Definitely donovanosis.

I wish I was making it up. We stopped being friends after that though. In her very weak defense, she has a lot of really obsessive, intrusive, and anxious thoughts. I guess she couldn't stop worrying about her fertility until she had absolute, tangible proof of it. It's still sociopathic in my book, but that's what happens when you're nuts and accept the idea that a fetus is neither alive nor human.

>one friend did something bad
>all wimmins equals bad

Ask her

This. OP is the kind of retard who will fall for it, too.

Yeah she'll say it was just a bj or he only got the tip in or she called it off after he got her naked

did she tell you by now?

Nah. It's probably an ex and they had a full on intercourse, but she was with him before she even knew OP existed, so it's not really cheating.

Maybe but she said she did it to OP so there is ill intent, betrayal and lying involved.

Perhaps she stole from him or his family or poisoned his dog or started dating him in an effort to fuck his brother

What if she was raped and was ashamed? Is that a shitty excuse?

but rape implies she didn't purposefully do it to OP unless she considers the coverup the crime

Your girlfriend is a man.

>user, I have benis
lmao

It's actually a standard practice for the pregnancy fetishist crowd. The idea of getting pregnant/impregnating a woman is attractive for these people, the caretaking of a baby not so much.