About to whore out

>be me 20/borderline
>got on mood stabilizers and held down a 2 year relationship
>still going & love my partner very much
>get occasional urges to fuck lots of men/do a bunch of crazy sexual stuff/drugs etc etc
>used to live that lifestyle before meeting bf

i’m not sure if it’s just a really bad BPD episode or what but i’m SO close to ruining a 2 year relationship... how can i restrain myself from fucking everything that walks? how can i stop being a horny piece of shit?

>inb4 roastie

yes, i know. come fuck me

Attached: 918F854C-A16F-4251-8157-8148FACD10F3.jpg (244x180, 10K)

maybe fuck with your partner alot or buy toys?

Honestly you have to see if the relationship is worth it and if you love this person enough that his company and what he offers long term is better than short term experiences and sex.

Maybe get meds to control your sex drive although idk if that's a thing, ask a psychiatrist.

If you do choose sex, go easy on the drugs bc bpd and your medications.

just break up with him. honestly you don’t love him and you are incapable of love. go on and have all that meaningless sex after you break up and realize what kind of a life you live. throw yourself into the fire first before you fix something that so far doesn’t exist. but please don’t break the poor guys heart. be honest with him and try to let him down easy. then fuck yourself up

the thing is that i love him so much. borderlines are capable of deep love we just... can’t control our sex drives/impulses sometimes

i wish i could enjoy meaningless sex while still maintaining my romantic relationship with him

but alas i will never do that to him that’s not cool

>this

I won't be as rash as he is, but if you're not trolling you should seriously let him go. Otherwise, if you honestly care about him and want to save your relationship, ou have to find out what's causing you to feel this way currently.

If it's his appearance that's causing it, lack of romance, stress, your medication etc, you can try to fix it by opening up and discussing your issues.

If, on the other hand, you're just bored or have some deep-seeded promiscuous tendencies, or possibly just the kind of person who isn't satisfied in any monogamous relationship, you have to let him go before you hurt him.

ugh yeah this is hard to hear but i get what you’re saying. i think his appearance has a lot to do with it as shallow as it seems

i wasn’t especially attracted to him when we started dating i just adored his personality (and still do) - that’s why i’m in a pickle

Did you always want to cheat on him from the beginning, or has it developed after your "New Relationship Energy"?

Has his appearance changed at all? (stopped taking care of himself, gained weight etc)
If so, you can talk to him about it. Tell him you still love him, but he's let himself go and needs to change. It's a hard conversation but it's one you have to have if you're going to save the relationship.

If it hasn't changed, and you've always kind of felt like this, it's definitely just the "New Relationship Energy" wearing off. You're bored, and if you can't figure out a way to fix that then you have to break up for his sake.

Get a fucking hobby.

i keep bees that’s my hobby

how do i spark something new to get rid of the “bored” feeling?

Desu I didn't read far, but after seeing this:
>i wasn’t especially attracted to him when we started dating
I don't think this feeling is going to go away, especially considering looks fade.
I don't think you can do much if you're not especially physically attracted to him. You two can go to the moon and back, it'll still be in the back of your mind.

>yes, i know. come fuck me
Alright, you got kik? And what country?

You can start by looking at the side effects of your "mood stabilizers". If one of them is clearly the issue, then you can talk to your doctor about trying a different medication.
If it's something else, you have to figure out exactly what it is that's not exciting about him anymore.

Is it the sex itself that's become boring?
Then try spicing it up. There's a million different things you can try and a million different ways to re-kindle your enjoyment from sex.

Is it just him that's become boring to you?
Then if it's something that he can/should change, bring it up to him, be honest and ask him to change. If it's something he can't fix, or he doesn't really "need" fixing and it's just your own problem (possibly ADHD), then you have to leave.

Yes you can. You're just a slut who doesn't want to keep it in her pants so she keeps blaming it on non-existent sicknesses.

Like others have suggested, just leave him. No reason in continuing to string him along. He will be crushed but it will be even worse and he might even become suicidal if he finds out that hard way that his perfect little angel fucked 100 guys over the course of weekend due to her made up mental illness.

Attached: 5F86D750-91D4-4327-850E-811E69903528.gif (129x150, 73K)

Literally proof all men should not ever date anyone with bpd.

Monogamy in humans isn't natural. Couples are a byproduct of living in isolated spaces after the agricultural revolution. Our natural state is to have lots of orgies and not care about paternity.

You can read this book and justify your behavior.

Attached: 220px-Sex_at_Dawn,_first_edition.jpg (220x334, 27K)

God I miss going to under 18 AA meetings. So many fucked up girls like this, I was getting laid so much back then.
>tfw 27 now and haven't gotten laid in 2 years

You’re not horny, you jus fear the intimacy.

“What if he finds out I’m a piece of shit? I better fuck dudes just in case so I am reminded men still want me”

Relax sister, accept that you can be loved. Don’t let fear overpower you

>i love him so much
You don't. If you did, in so much as "love" is even a real concept, you wouldn't have to ask this question.
Go do it. It's your nature. You are already looking for excuses, so you've already made up your mind. It's just how your brain is wired, so nobody can really blame you for being what you are. Just stay away from honest men.

Yes it is natural, that’s why we all do it for millennia across all the world.

We want intimacy and family and we try to get that through monogamy. Can’t get intimacy from fucking around.

I suspect you're doing this or craving this for a psychological reason-not because you're horny. Either you want to sabotage the relationship because you don't feel deserving or having sex with random guys plays into some voice that tells you you're no good or it's some sort of poor me drama or maybe you get some sort of negative attention from it but it's about your feelings about yourself so of you want to stop, first look at how it benefits you and go deep.

I was dumb enough to fall in love with a BPD bitch.
Dumb enough to even propose.

You are a broken price of shit that harms anyone who will ever be gullible enough to fall for your fake personality and try to care for you.
If you were a strong enough person and did not perversely enjoy your continual victim mentality and conventional excuse to do whatever terrible thing you want and damn the consequences you could get better.

But you will not.

Unironically kill yourself before you cause more pain in this world.
Especially if your name is Kat.

>Monogamy in humans isn't natural.
Yes it is, you're just a trash pile who needs validation from other people and don't care how shitty those people are when getting it.

i don’t need to be reminded that men like me (i’ve pulled dozens) i just genuinely want to fuck a bunch of people because horny

no this is genuinely a horny thing my bf can’t satisfy me enough in one day

Have your ovaries removed and any other source of hormones.

can’t remove my ovaries user i need cute german babies

damn bro kat must’ve been BORDERLINE borderline

cannot say the same for myself

Just clone... (500k per clone) uhhh get another German girl to make the baby and get another one to take care of it? or make a baby then put someone to take care of it .. hmmm...
Get your boyfriend to spread his genes like a Chad all over the place and then collect the best of the best 200 babies.

No.. wait... spread your genes like a bunch of Chads by shoving your ovaries and semen in every woman that moves.

>come fuck me

Attached: 2019-08-16 17_56_20-Window.png (290x208, 117K)

user... what is "borderline"?

borderline personality disorder

is that fucking AOC

If you are really a borderline you will accept the fact that you having children is extremely irresponsible.

my meds control my actions for the most part, also bf is healthy

Honestly, and I don't advise this much, but unless you're in a relationship that is okay with sleeping with others sometimes (and I mean rarely, you need to practice self control) it's probably not going to work out in the long run.

BPD is not a curable disease and you will require some flexibility in the relationship if you ever want to have a somewhat stable relationship. That's just the nature of BPD.

BPD has a major genetic component.
Having children outside of marriage is pathetic and you two WILL break up, extremely messily. Unless he has resigned himself to a life of suffering.

Meds aren't doing shit for you. Any psychologist/therapist worth their salt knows BPD cannot jist be medicated.
f you aren't doing cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfullness/meditation you are merely treating the symptoms, not fixing the core issue.

>my meds control my actions for the most part

Do you not realize how sad of a statement that is?

Once a hoe, always a hoe

This does not even begin to describe the nightmare that a BPD girl is.

meds and therapy i should say. can’t help that i have bpd so i gotta do what i gotta do

Fuck your boyfriend more, get kinky

yeah no i wouldn’t have kids until marriage. my grandma had BPD so i’m guessing it skips generations for me ¿

currently doing meds + therapy

he rejects what i want to do sexually which is a massive turn off for me

I hope this is bait or larp, I have seen other women similiar to you. Unable to have true connections with other people and seek attention and validation from everyone due to low self esteem. You are on a path to self-destruction of your psyche and your romantic life because no one wants to have a 30 year old slut of a wife except people that are even more shunned by society. If I were you I would break up with the partner because you can't
artificially start feeling atraction toward someone but don't seek a partner or sexual experiences with multiple people. Find a way to release sexual tension by yourself and then the thoughts should go away. You shouldn't seek a partner because your happiness and fulfillment have to come from different things, people come and go. Also psychologist are a scam, introspection is very hard and painful but it is the only good way to know yourself.
Also stop fucking posting or saying ugh.

And stop saying "Oh we borderline people do this" because it's a self fulfilling prophecy "I can't change my impulses and sex drive so I will bend my will to them"

I'm a male with borderline, I have had way over 100 sexual partners and been to rehab several times. I'm as retarded as it gets but I've never cheated on a single partner. If I know that I can't resist my urges in certain situations I've learned it's best to avoid the situation all together . Meaning, I've never really gotten over my sex / drug addiction I just learned to avoid places where I could potentially relapse. Just watch your surroundings and don't get into 'dangerous' environments. If you aren't willing to do that maybe you should leave your partner because he doesn't deserve being betrayed like that.

Attached: 1554050040820.jpg (680x675, 48K)

Is it improper to ask OP for selfies? I want to see how cute she is.