Lunar Thread - Come chill with us on the moon!

Good evening anonymous, I hope you're having a good week so far. Welcome to the Lunar threads.

Tell us about your troubles, how you've been doing lately, some good things that happened to you recently or anything else you may wish to talk about. We're a group of anons gathered here to lend an ear, chill out and perhaps give some advice that can help you.

With that being said, if you like our threads then we'll gladly welcome you back. While some threads can happen outside this schedule, we usually get together every week around this time, so check the catalog every Friday!

Attached: Lunar Thread 64595178_p0.png (767x857, 832K)

How's life for you OP?

Life's pretty good. Currently on vacation from college just enjoying the good life before the grind begins again in September.
Really should get together with my friends though and do something but the lazy bastard in me feels like staying at home.

What about you user?

Hello!

Attached: 0a1cf3db6f7042cf15641296a3ecc249.jpg (512x768, 67K)

Fancy seeing you here, long time no see!

Yeah, it's been a minute or two. How goes it?

Like I told the previous user, things have been going well. Especially well actually but I don't want to brag.
I assume that you've been away on vacation too? It's that time of the year after all.

>this is Jow Forums now
>literally just a Discord but on Jow Forums
>"how's life" "hello"
I don't get when Jow Forums became social media, help me out here?

aaaaahhh i need a job but im not good at anything !!!!!!!!!

Le ebin "back in the day it was better fugg normies, benis".
If anything is wrong with Jow Forums I'd say that it's the prevalent incel threads, the more frequent bait threads and the lack of interesting problems that people used to need actual help with.

What do you like to do?
What previous jobs did you hold, that you liked?

Attached: 02-2.jpg (520x948, 69K)

No one's born good at anything user. Have you checked out any online listings or asked around for one?
I'm assuming that this is your first job, but even if it isn't work is work, just pick something, try to learn how to do it and do your best to get by.

>better
I just asked why Jow Forums looks more like social media than ever before
I didn't qualify anything, you attached that yourself-- as if you know that metathreads beginning in 'how are you?' are basically on the exact same level as incel threads, content-wise-- only you aren't fessing that up right away because this is your precious metathread, so it's beyond that level of reproach. As usual

As for the incels, they have nowhere else to go. If you can have your metathreads, they can have their threads, at least they're using the board for its intended purpose instead of bashing people for lacking 'interesting problems,' though

How badly do you need a job? Can you afford to shop your resume around a little? Or do you need to take the first thing you can get?

Attached: 1412 NWESTERN .jpg (600x866, 153K)

>metathread
>meta
I don't think that you know what this word means. The most meta this is, by a stretch of the definition, is asking how people are doing (but I fail to see how this is a self-aware reference of the board). In chan lingo, a metathread is a thread made about the discussion of the board itself or some aspect contained within its culture.

>As for the incels, they have nowhere else to go.

If you do actually think that this is a metathread and are willing to risk a ban on it then go ahead and report it as off-topic, metathreads of any board belong in read the sticky.

There's nothing wrong with being an incel.

>ask your Jow Forums here!
>despite there being ten literal pages of people needing advice
>instead just wank off about each other
I don't know what I expected besides a bunch of wanking off from a wanker
>only THESE parts of Jow Forums are for people I don't like
Uh-huh... are you sure you shouldn't just be on Discord with your friend here? Jow Forums doesn't sound like the place for you, since peoples' problems aren't 'interesting' enough for you

This is pretty well a metathread when you sidestepped some 150 threads just to make your thread titled 'ask advice here' on a board for asking advice
Maybe we'll call it a matryoshkathread since you've just gone and taken the board's purpose and somehow confined it to a single thread as if there aren't literally ten pages of people in need of Jow Forums, as if this isn't just a circlejerk and attention wank by attention starved people, same as the reason you'd come to an anonymous board and avatarfag or take up a name or trip.

I think the real shit of this board is the guy who's sitting in his little metathread with his circlejerk, deeming other peoples' problems 'uninteresting,' and then who turns around and tries to damn the rest of the board for not meeting his standards. I think that takes a special kind of cunt

>wrong
I just implied that they should get out of this board
I didn't qualify anything, you attached that yourself. (...)
I think you get the point.

Personally, I don't care. It just gets tiring to see the same threads being made every day or discussions getting completely entrenched because of the absolute state of pack mentality.

>>ask your Jow Forums here!
>>despite there being ten literal pages of people needing advice
>>instead just wank off about each other
pic related. You're complaining about something that's perfectly sponsored by the rules of the board. Maybe you should read them sometime.
>>only THESE parts of Jow Forums are for people I don't like
Right, OP doesn't get to shitpost.
>Jow Forums doesn't sound like the place for you, since peoples' problems aren't 'interesting' enough for you
>This is pretty well a metathread when you sidestepped some 150 threads just to make your thread titled 'ask advice here' on a board for asking advice
pic related.
>Maybe we'll call it a matryoshkathread since you've just gone and taken the board's purpose and somehow confined it to a single thread as if there aren't literally ten pages of people in need of Jow Forums
>
Go complain about that in this thread then which is in fact the thing that you're bitching about, unlike this thread.

>I think the real shit of this board is the guy who's sitting in his little metathread with his circlejerk, deeming other peoples' problems 'uninteresting,' and then who turns around and tries to damn the rest of the board for not meeting his standards. I think that takes a special kind of cunt
Yes, I am a cunt and a asshole. Up yours faggot. I'm the cunt who has over 2000 posts on this board and that makes it a hobby to occasionally give people some advice since October of 2017, like every other namefag on this board. Sorry for sounding entitled, mister Anonymous. If you don't like me then go ahead and filter me.

Attached: 2019-08-17 01_01_08-Rules - 4chan.png (375x43, 2K)

>my thread about 'how're you' where we circlejerk as a bunch of trip, avatar and namefags isn't same-ass-same-ass, but these people who are asking for actual advice, they're all tiring and uninteresting
Jesus Christ, well now that we know you're here just to stroke your dick about it
>a bunch more 'counterpoints' about how you're proud of being the problem
Absolutely wild. Well since your thread is such a wild success then, Nero, I'll leave you to it and your 2000 posts, none of which are total shitposting contributing to the absolute state of the board, of course

Hopefully you and your avatar friend manage something useful

>>my thread about 'how're you' where we circlejerk as a bunch of trip, avatar and namefags isn't same-ass-same-ass, but these people who are asking for actual advice, they're all tiring and uninteresting
Who are you quoting?
Yes, that's exactly why I'm here, to circlejerk.
>>a bunch more 'counterpoints' about how you're proud of being the problem
Who are you quoting?
I'll gladly continue to be part of the problem. Go back to whatever board you crawled from newfag and lose the moral superiority you have about "helping people".

>lords a post count over people as part of an argument
>waxes at them about moral superiority
buh?

I'm a cunt, didn't you read the argument?
And honestly, if you actually think that you're "helping people" and that your mission is so pure and holy that no one shall set foot on thy board unless he followth the teachings of the anecdotal opinion held by Anonymous, the holiest of posters there ever was, then I'd urge you to stop browsing this board as well.

Negligible.

>literally the guy who waxes about how he was the one more worth being here because he has over 2000 posts
>attacking others for being holier than thou
You said you were a cunt, not chronically wrong about everything, lol

Attached: 1564250566525.jpg (500x386, 68K)

I really like this board, but it doesn't feel like an advice board most of the time. honestly it just feels like r9k 2.0 but less violent. these constant girl problem threads need to go, they're all essentially the same.

That's not mildly acceptable by any standards of happiness and life fulfillment. Anything I can help you to make you life slightly less negligible?
I'll get to you right after I tell this other guy off, alright?

>>literally the guy who waxes about how he was the one more worth being here because he has over 2000 posts
>>attacking others for being holier than thou
Who are you quoting?

>You said you were a cunt, not chronically wrong about everything, lol
I believe the term you're looking for is "Hypocrite" and I don't care about your opinion.

It used to be """"better"""" around a year ago. But we all know how nostalgia goggles work.
The girl problem threads are an immemorial staple of this board though. I doubt they'll go away any time soon.
Just filter them out in your mind (or with the actual built in filter) and focus on threads you'd enjoy reading/replying to more.

Attached: Always rember happy day.png (981x315, 241K)

Lunar threads are never going to be the way they were back then. A thread died for this trash.

I agree. I thought I’d stumbled into r9k the first day I came back after several years away.

hi

Attached: 2E86F369-A9E7-48A5-B78E-E97B18ED2BEA.jpg (500x500, 103K)

Nero, when will you stop being a cunt