How to induce schizophrenia

How to induce schizophrenia

Attached: Snapchat-492451358.jpg (960x1920, 182K)

Why

Sleep deprivation and drugs.

The universe is God. Accept this. Okay. God exists because the universe exists. Okay? Good. God talks to you because he is the universe. Literally everything that happens to you is a message from God. You are the son of God because you are a product of the universe. The saviour is the son of God. You are the saviour. You must save the world from the clutches of evil. Now! Go forth into the street and preach! Say you are speaking the word of God and that you are the saviour. Everyone is a child of God. You will save the world from sin. You will lead humanity out of the darkness and into the light. Your words are his words because you are the universe. Lead the world into the light my child!

Shut the FUCK up you FUCKING FAGGOT

My tulpa says this is a bad idea

Rage more sweetie. He wanted mental illness and that's what I gave him

Not schizophrenia exactly, but bath salts.

The desire to induce schizophrenia is a desire to deterritorialize the inner faculties and become a body without organs. Other methods include drug use, hypochondria or high risk behavior.

Deleuze and Guatarri think that A Body without Organs is something that people try to become to unleash their full power of subjectivity and to "think at infinite speeds". Kind of silly but I love the idea regardless

The issue is that you don't really have the disease, schizophrenia comes from specific immuno-development process and has a distinct gut bacteria profile. Unless you can find a schizophrenic to give you a stool transplant.

Attached: DsJ3qFOXcAAOxY0[1].jpg (1200x1089, 190K)

Do you have even the slightest bit of evidence backing that up?

No

Except for the gut bacteria profile part, that's real science that you can find in google

Don’t be jealous of this delicious schizo that’s been blessed upon OP.

Good job UwU

That's just stupid. You can't just RP yourself schizo

You can. It's called writing a story.

Umm it's hereditary no?

Not necessarily hereditary.
>t. schizo

You want to hear voices calling you a faggot everytime you go outside?

Solid Jow Forums is solid.

You can't.

Retard.

smoke lots and lots (lots!) of weed and read german idealist philosophy

also dont leave the house

im not kidding

What's your issue with my post?

Do what I did, take lots of LSD by yourself in complete darkness. Stay in the same room for 17 hours and have a panic attack during the trip as you watch yourself die