I feel like a whore

i gave a friend of mine a bj the other day and had to walk past his gf in the halls. I feel bad but I really want to do it again. What should I do?

Attached: ronaldreaganisthedevil.png (200x170, 35K)

Give me bjs from now on instead.

Lmao sluts truly are subhuman.

you feel like a whore because you are a whore. tragically you can't unfire the gun so I suggest you go full retard and suck every dick in the dorm

just helping out a friend

you got it

I'm your friend, help me out.

Helping him with what, a commodity that he should be getting from his girlfriend at the cost of your dignity?
What a fucking deal.
Never do anything sexual with friends, especially if they're in a committed relationship, you can't go back.

You're still a whore, hope you're proud, i feel bad for the future cuck of your bf when he thinks his gf doesn't give bjs to "help" friends

This is why modern women are a joke

who said i was a girl

Well fags are just subhumans in general, hope you have fun bug catching.

OP are you a dude or a chick is the real question here...

that is a good question

I hope it’s a dude.

OP is both gay and underaged.

OP is an untouchable

OP is tranny

I mean your a girl, right?

Hell, shit happens. You’re in school? Who really cares. Fuck around, do it again. Not like their married or anything.

Shame on you youre trash. Now whats your number

i'm indeed a girl. blowing is nice but the guilt isnt worth it

i'll give it for a scooby-snack

bait

You're not helping. You're both horny pieces of shits.

Can have one too? Also why is that girls are only attracted to boys who are either already in relationship or were previously in relationship, does it has something to do with social status or red flagging?

a whore would at least charge a fee

Don’t do it you whore. Repent from your sins and suffer until you know you won’t do it again.

Suck the gfs dick and tell your friend