At what point did you give up on your dreams?

At what point did you give up on your dreams?

Attached: 8FAF0F7B-F3B0-41B0-A31F-DD717BCA4602.jpg (760x428, 39K)

But I didn't.

How old are you OP?

Boring old fart here

Never. With maturity your dreams may change (I don't want to be a cowboy when I grow up anymore) but you always strive for the ones you have now

I'm thirty and finally realizing the dream I've been striving towards since I was twenty.

Yeah, I've had to live at Mom's and forego all the normie shit, but let's be honest with ourselves. I never wanted that normie life. As far back as I can remember, I have had that deep burning need to do something worth doing and when that big idea came along that I knew was the one, I dove in head first and never looked back.

There were some low points, moments of doubt, even burnouts but I pushed past them because when you really want to achieve something, nothing can stop you. The worst life can do is slow you down along the way.

Never give up.

About 5min ago
Feels bad man

When I realized they were just dreams.

What dreams? Never had them. Don't tell me you fell for the "Whaddaya wanna be when you grow up meme" my goals in life were based on actually achievable things and not "I wanna be an astronaut" pipedreams lmao. I never gave up on my dreams and achieved most of them because honestly they're so simple it would take a real tragedy to stop them.

Every 5 years or so, but then I just come up with new, more realistic, dreams.

But you should
>>>/reddit/

You must have never had any real dreams
When I was around 20 years old and finally fully realized the implications of IQ

Around two years ago. Still dealing with the depression.

At 14 when my sister killed herself and I become a dropout.
Before that I was a charismatic optimistic future leader

Attached: 8ded715414697d092d0c16e5a63f4252--guile-street-fighter-street-fighter-characters.jpg (236x386, 20K)

Haven't yet. I've faced some adversity but if I were to give up, then everything that had come before would've been for nothing. I owe myself more than that.

I'm not sure if I even gave up on them, I just can't remember what my dreams were.

Attached: 1552703501819.jpg (540x960, 54K)

I don't know my dreams change constantly

Not really, but I don't have the motivation to pursue them with much vigor. If I achieve them, great, but I don't stress over it

My "dream" when I was a kid was to be a superhero or something like that. I'm living life and I don't think I've given up on that shit. Even Batman didn't have any powers he just had money. I'm not even trying to fight crime. There's just this special feeling I'm going for and I truly believe I can find it and keep it

when I realized that my dreams involve the enslavement of others.

Probably for the best

>actually having dreams
Lmaoing @ you're general direction

I wouldn't say I gave up on them , but I refined the idea. Now I firmly believe that financial freedom is the only goal worth pursuing in this life and I'm solely dedicated to that.

When I was in high school and uni, I often thought vaguely about personal freedom but it took me literally decades to distill this into a coherent and SMART plan. And with the guidance of visionaries like Fisk and Longmont Pete, I'm on my way to the promised land, the golden shores of FIRE.

I really wanted to be a voice actor ever since i was a kid. but once I went through puberty and didn't develop a voice low enough to hit "that register" that everyone is looking for I gave up.