I'm 18, my parents are about 55 years old, my mom is often mad at my dad...

I'm 18, my parents are about 55 years old, my mom is often mad at my dad, for example for buying something different than she wanted to, I feel sorry for my dad, which makes me sad often, I'm oversensitive btw, what should I do?

Attached: family.jpg (1200x722, 145K)

btw they don't sleep together, I've never seen them giving a kiss each other
I have problems with contacts with girls, can it be caused because of my parents' relation?

help me

bump

Your mom treats your dad bad and he doesn't do anything about it, is that what you mean?

yes
I also think that they don't love each other, I don't know if it's true but it looks like this
I will move out in one year, so I don't know if I have just to wait this year and I don't know if I should concern about their relation...

Why does your dad do nothing when she treats him badly? Why does he not value himself and say something to her?

he says, but with a softer voice than she
I would rather my father was head of the family... I think I'm not masculine enough because of their relation

You might need a better masculine role model cause your dad is not doing that for you.

so where can I find one?

Do you see any man anywhere that is the kind of man you want to be?

In my surroundings? I think no

I said anywhere

Yeah, you may find this funny, but I find some rappers the kind of man that I want to be

Which rapper?

Gzuz, Raf Camora
but on the other hand I feel sorry for my dad and I feel like his life is boring and sad, can I do something about it?

bump

bump

Did you talk to him about it?

no

will you?

I think I won't

why?

I don't know, I'm socially awkward and asocial

asocial with your own father?

>hey guys, I've got this problem, wat do?
>guys
>guys
>guys
>guys help
>guys
>talk to your dad
>no, I won't
Fuck off and stop bumping.

with my parents

Maybe it's time to talk to your dad bro.

It is VERY hard to understand this from the outside, but they are doing fine. If they have stayed together all these years, then either the fighting is not as bad as it looks from outside or they actually enjoy it

>It is VERY hard to understand this from the outside, but they are doing fine. If they have stayed together all these years, then either the fighting is not as bad as it looks from outside or they actually enjoy it
you have to be married to understand other couple's situation man, OP's dad is not in a good position at all
hell, i would even say he's extremely miserable
either that or he's a cuck fetishist but if you look like your dad physically then he probably isn't and he needs some reality slap