Advice:

don't have sex

Attached: 1564825394563.png (2048x2048, 804K)

easy

done

hell yeah

Finally, something I can accomplish on this board

>leave all the sex for chad
I've done it for 22 years; I can do it for 22 more.

Ok

Waaaaay ahead of you.

I wish I had a choice in this

Sweet more for me thanks

that hard mom said i'm very handsome

What is sex?

Really and this is why your in this situation. As soon as you have sex your depression lifts you want to leave your room and then you get a job and car. I feel sorry your so ugly or retarded that you can't pick anyone up.

My therapist used to insist that I go have sex with either women or men, despite me telling him that I can't because I feel uncomfortable.
I fucking hate therapists, what's the point of just telling you to do something if they don't bother even acknowledging the actual problem?

I am 5' 7"

They get paid to keep you in a room for an hour. That's it.

Damn he's everywhere

Makes sense, considering how hard it was to stop going because he insisted that I should keep going.

If he was really good at something he would have become a psychiatrist or other actual medical doctor. "Therapists" are jokes unless they are mommy milk jug milfs who are willing to give you the "experience" you need

>unless they are mommy milk jug milfs who are willing to give you the "experience" you need
kek
Does that ever happen in real life?

I doubt it. I've never been to a therapist even though my mother has tried for a few years now to get me to go. In all honesty I'm not opposed to going so long as I don't have to find one and I don't have to pay.
But then again, I'm sure the therapeutic type overlaps with the mommy type occasionally. Who knows. If it ever happens to you, let me know lmao

>I've never been to a therapist even though my mother has tried for a few years now to get me to go
Complete opposite of my case. My parents are extremely against me getting help. I still live with them and I'm an adult but it was quite a struggle to get them to stop treating me like shit when I went to therapy.

That's a shame, man. Some people really need it (I don't think I do, but accept it might help), some people do it for attention, and some people get shit on for getting it. Some middle ground would be good probably