I DON'T WANT TO BE A FUCKING WAGEKEK! What the fuck else can I do with my life to ensure that I don't have to work some...

I DON'T WANT TO BE A FUCKING WAGEKEK! What the fuck else can I do with my life to ensure that I don't have to work some soul destroying wagecuck office job until I die? PLEASE someone tell me what I can do. I'm going to graduate uni in one year.

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (327x239, 10K)

There are two ways to gain wealth
1. create it
2. steal it
If you're not competent enough to create wealth, you can use the government to steal it.

What else you wanna do you lazy shit? You're a human which means you consume resources. To compensate, you need to CREATE resources through working. Don't be one of those entitled little cunts who eats, drinks and shits but is too lazy to work for it.

Work a decent job to make a living. At any time afterwards you can try to branch out to better paying or more comfortable jobs or you can start your own business. But take some fucking responsibility for your life.

Wealth cannot be created. You can create products and services, but wealth as a whole remains the same.
If I create cars so cheap everybody can have two, people don't become wealthier by having two cars, it's cars that become less valuable.

The second car might be less valuable to me than the first; but I'd still rather have two cars than one. I could always trade the second care for something I want more. Goods becoming less valuable is a good thing, since people end up with more goods, therefore people end up satisfying more ends.

>What else you wanna do
I DON'T KNOW! I just don't want to be some fucking wage slave who lives only to work a soulless job and becomes depressed because he has no free time

Most careers I hear of sound absolutely soul crushingly boring and miserable. I don't want to do that shit. I don't want to be a corporate slave for my entire life

Book a holiday and chill the fuck out.

>everyone being homeless is the same as everyone having a home, since houses become less valuable if everyone has one
Your argument is so stupid only a communist could make it.

>Goods becoming less valuable is a good thing, since people end up with more goods, therefore people end up satisfying more ends.
Completely agree. That's why the government giving stuff for free is a good thing. Lowers the value of goods and makes them accesible for everybody.

Well, good thing I didn't say that then. No idea who you're quoting, though.

As far as i know, many if not most regular office jobs go something like this:

>make enough money to live a (fairly) comfortable life
>work from 8:30-17:00 (or something similar)
>never have to wake up absurdly early
>still have plenty of free time in the evenings to do whatever you want
>saturdays and sundays off
>5-6 weeks of paid holidays every year
I don't see whats so bad about this? Sure there are some workfields out there where working 60+ hours per week is considered normal. If you don't want this, avoid those workfields.

But most jobs are roughly 40 hours per week with decent pay and comfortable hours.

>5-6 weeks
Lol

Why the fuck are you special? Why do you get to avoid it? Fuck off, christ what a brat.

Additionally, regular 9 - 5s are perfectly fine. Still plenty of time off, a nice sleep schedule, stability. Fuck you thinking you deserve some kind of special treatment because that’s not good enough for you. Your personal life is supposed to be enriching, you aren’t OWED an “enriching” job. You’re owed a decent one that allows for a good work-life balance, and that’s it. Its impossible for everyone to say “fuck the rat race!” and do their own thing, and you don’t deserve to be one of the ones that does.

It's all about living well below your means and investing the difference. One you have enough capital invested, you can quit whatever job you have.

As a single person with a decent job, you should be able to get t to this point while still in your thirties

Adapt to poverty and enjoy the few blessings that blow your way whenever they do. Ideally your whole family is poor so that they are understanding and welcome you back into their home. fuck wageslavery. Refine your hobbies in your free time and try your best to find ways to make money off them.

browse Jow Forums
I buy a lotto tickey every week. I won $30 last week

Martial artist whether it be real (UFC, Boxing, Join a monk monestary, etc.) Or fake (Wrestling, choreography.)

>Your personal life is supposed to be enriching, you aren’t OWED an “enriching” job. You’re owed a decent one that allows for a good work-life balance, and that’s it.

What's the point in living then? You just live to work. You work to make money, so that you can keep living, so that you can keep working. It's a pointless and neverending cycle. Why not just die?

Did... you not read the part about having an enriching personal life????? THAT is the point of living you lazy tard. My job is boring and nothing special, but I enjoy my coworkers and my personal life is rad so I’m pretty happy.

If that’s not enough for you, yeah I guess go jump off of something kek

AH-BLAH-BLAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

Invest money but also just be willing to leave a company for a better alternative. If they don't give you vacation time then say fuck you and goodbye.

>What's the point in living then?
Get a job that is fun. I am a software engineer and my job rocks. I don't dread work I dread coming home to my empty lonely apartment.

Just do it.
You're spending like 8 hours a day jacking off to cartoon women on a Laotian knitting forum anyway. Just redirect that energy into doing something productive for compensation while you learn how to be a functioning fucking human.