Almost dated a girl with BPD, until she ghosted me and came back, faked being well...

Almost dated a girl with BPD, until she ghosted me and came back, faked being well, and then ghosted me again because I hurt her tiny ego.

She posts stupid shit about 'partying' and pretends to be a philosopher (she studied it). I feel like I want revenge, to put her ego down and make her feel stupid. I realize those with BPD can never get rid of it so I'd rather make them feel pain for the numbness they made me feel.

I know it's unhealthy but sometimes they pop in my head and it makes me angry. I want to do this out of principle mostly, knowing the type of person they are.

Attached: 1496426788673.jpg (540x540, 93K)

So you can't handle your shit because someone diagnosed with the inability to handle their shit slighted you. You're no better than those miserable virgins who throw acid in girls faces for not banging them because their familes will throw acid in their face if they do.
Go see a fucking doctor or man up you little bitch.

Don’t do something you’d be ashamed to admit.

>getting revenge on mentally ill people
Imagine being this pathetic

That’s pretty pathetic yo. Don’t let your emotional state be defined by what anyone else does or thinks about you, especially someone who’s mentally ill.

Attached: 2868DA86-CCBE-41FD-B2A3-29D4B8109FCB.jpg (580x757, 93K)

Just don't talk to her ever again, it's the best revenge and the best support. It's a sign of insecurity to want to take your anger out on somebody you know is deeply weaker.

This is pathetic, OP. Ghosting happens, deal with it. If you really want revenge, the best way would be to improve yourself anyways.

stop giving people a pass because they're mentally ill. it's not a pass. if you hold them to a different standard then it gives them excuses to act that way. revenge is warranted. you haven't convinced me why i shouldn't pursue this.

if you're asking for sympathy from me, i have some for her, but she has none for me. why should i care? she willing went out of her way to hurt me

You should never wrestle a pig in the mud, you both will get dirty and the pig will like it.

I detect a bit of mold on the brain

You can't just let evil go, if you don't stand up to it you are a bad person

>Revenge is warranted because somebody who I was never even in a relationship with ghosted me
So she's BPD and you're a thin skinned pussy. Okay.

Attached: The_Fesh_Pince_of_Blair_2_Uncle_Phil_Yiffs_in_Heaven_Again.jpg (335x188, 7K)

>THIS PERSON IS EVIL BECAUSE THEY GHOSTED ME
Do you even hear yourself, retard? Talk about histrionic.

Attached: 1563373760272.jpg (525x429, 62K)

Ghosting is an abusive practice, and I've sensed darkness in her, she's done multiple things. She manipulated me into a relationship and left as soon as she got one which is cruel.

I'm not debating about how she is evil. I'm debating whether I should get revenge on her. You haven't given me a reason not to besides dehumanizing her and pretending that she doesn't have free will because she's mentally ill.

you're a manipulative retard if you think its ok to gaslight me into thinking that i'm not the victim

>I've sensed darkness in her

Attached: B51A0C16-3B19-4AF8-9BD7-195D89B8B93D.jpg (600x817, 47K)

NO.

>I realize those with BPD can never get rid of it
Well you heard wrong.

kek

You're putting words in my mouth. I never said ghosting wasn't shitty. It's a red-flag and you should cut this person out of your life. But in the grand scheme of things, it's really not a big deal. Boo fucking who, someone you were never close to blew you off. Guess what? They don't owe you jack shit, and they're free to ghost you even if it's a cunt move. You must be sheltered as hell if you think this qualifies as evil. It's shitty behavior, nothing more.
>I've sensed darkness in her
You're full of shit and just trying to justify hurting her at this point.

Attached: graphite.png (257x182, 34K)

Furthermore, your desire for revenge seems entirely motivated by the fact that she hurt your fee-fees. You're just trying to convince yourself that a shitty person is an evil person to justify your desire to get "even". You seriously need to sack the fuck up if some woman who's basically a stranger can live in your head rent free like this. I can assure you that she isn't thinking about you. Besides I already told you. Just improve yourself and reject her if she ever comes back. That's literally all you need to do. Instead you're acting like a fucking petty woman.

Seeing that you lack the morality that comes with principle, I'll honour you of your question.
The best thing you can do to hurt her is completely ignore her, probably not what you'd expect but when you cease to acknowledge someone whom you've had previous contact with, it speaks a thousand silent words about what your expressive attitude towards the individual is.
Seeing that you speak of ghosting I will assume you use a public social media, for this my advice to you is to do what you enjoy best and as I'd naturally assume, you would share your experiences publicly via social network, keep doing this and refuse to acknowledge her existence and enjoy your life as is.
Since she ghosts you, it tells me that she's very sensitive towards that close-to-be date and wishes to mimic your experiences.
Do this and you'll hurt her the most, in principle you're not doing anything morally wrong as you're simply disconnected from this individual and merely sharing your enjoyment online at your own discretion.

(OP)
Seeing that you lack the morality that comes with principle, I'll still yet honour you of your question.
The best thing you can do to hurt her is completely ignore her, probably not what you'd expect but when you cease to acknowledge someone whom you've had previous contact with, it speaks a thousand silent words about what your expressive attitude towards the individual is.
Seeing that you speak of ghosting I will assume you use a public social media, for this my advice to you is to do what you enjoy best and as I'd naturally assume, you would share your experiences publicly via social network, keep doing this and refuse to acknowledge her existence and enjoy your life as is.
Since she ghosts you, it tells me that she's very sensitive towards that close-to-be date and wishes to mimic your experiences.
Do this and you'll hurt her the most, in principle you're not doing anything morally wrong as you're simply disconnected from this individual and merely sharing your enjoyment online at your own discretion.

If u sensed darkness in her and still wanted to be with her than its ur own fault for what happened. Now ur trying to get revenge for ur own mistakes

I don't want to hurt them in that sense. I want to hurt them so they grow.

There is nothing you can do because women like this have got a pass from the npc's. It's too big for you to overcome.

Imagine what this kid is going to do when someone he's in love with cheats on him in his own home. He's going to end up murdering someone.

Seriously OP, the only revenge you need is to just cut her off and never acknowledge her existence again. You're not "allowing it to happen," you're winning by getting rid of the drama and living a better life without her. It'll drive her nuts, because she's a crazy woman, and you get freedom away from it all. Instead you want revenge because you just want an excuse to keep interacting with her and making her pay attention to you.