I dated a teenage slut. AMA

I'm a 21yo man and this 16yo girl start texting me on Whatsapp because she got my number through my cousin, they are neighbours.

I was uncomfortable with the age gap, because she is basically a teenager, but she had this low-trust face, or "slutty" face in her which make her look way older but still sexy.

One of my friends who knows her told me "dude, she is a slut..." and i hear she had a bad reputation, i was insecure since the beginning of the relationship.

So we were texting and she told me how "good-looking and beautiful" and all the others things that i wanted to hear, everything she say on text was childish, i haven't talk to her in person in my life, so i visit her at her house. Her mother was 100% Ok with me which was weird, and they didn't want her father to know about me, so we talk for a little bit and i leave.

The next day i visit her at her house and we spent like a hour toungue kissing, i feel like things were moving too fast but i didn't care, she told me se is virgin and i told her i am virgin too and it was a turn-off for her i don't know if it was because she believe me or because she think i was lying and breaking the trust (I am a virgin).

So we date for some time and...i found a lot bad things about her past through other people (the past of a 16 years old wtf).

-Her father doesn't own a car (they are broke) and a guy who is 32yo who is friend of her and live close to her house pick her up at school.

-She also had a friend who is 34yo who have a wife and kids who also lives very close to her, used to go out with her (i don't know where, i just know the fact that he pick her up).

-She used to text a guy who is 30yo with a wife and kids, when she was 14-15yo

-She had her arms harm through a guy who go to her house and begging to fight with her (probably a ex-boyfriend, cheating)

1/2

Attached: c44d37073422f2b0032d3a22349fa5dc.jpg (728x1359, 138K)

2/2
I broke with her because she was bored of me and didn't want to kiss me. She used to make excuses about why i can't visit her and she didn't answer my phone calls (she was obviously with another guy).

I didn't contact her for a month until she text me a month later and we began talking again.

I go to her 17 years old birthday and my cousin told me, that 2 cars pick her up that day, and when we were singing happy birthday to her another car with 2 guys try to pick her up but she didn't go with them because i was there, so she just talk with them until they leave, and another guy who is older than me visit her and she was flirting with him

I leave and i told her to never talk to me again in her life.

What i wanna know it's what make her like that? I wanna know the psycologhy behind this.

According to what i know, she had a good relationship with her mother but she doesn't get along too well with her father. Her mother and her older sister are just like her.

She kinda look like pic related, but she had really big tits and she is pale

Attached: a69cfb39798c6442ea22e353a0e7eaf2--adriana-lima-eyes-adriana-lima-young.jpg (300x544, 34K)

Daddy issues and poor parenting. Also, I hope English isn't your first language.

Elaborate pls

>sorry for my grammar, i don't speak english

>Her father doesn't own a car (they are broke) and a guy who is 32yo who is friend of her and live close to her house pick her up at school.
A neighbour drives her to school? OMG!!

Her parents are clearly not present enough in her life, and they also seem to be operating on different wavelengths since the mom was trying to hide you seeing her from the father. What country do you live in? In the US, no sane parent would just be letting their teenage daughter hang out with random 30+ year old men. It is a complete failure of their responsibilities as her guardian. If anything, her mother seems to be enabling this shit for whatever reason. Maybe since they're poor, she's encouraging her daughter to lockdown an established man who can provide. As for the Daddy issues part, I'm just guessing she doesn't feel loved by her father since she's hanging around all these older, married men.

It just sounds like a really fucked up family.

Sad isn't it?

I started dating her when she was finishing school, i own a car so i pick her up like 4 times, she and her mother used to walk to her school all alone but the neighbour was the one who pick her up at her school a lot of times. She just call him

>enabling
I don't think that it's the word. I think her
mother it's "encouraging" that behaviour. I don't know why, it's insane.

Her mother cheat on her husband a lot of times, her husband is like 20 years older than her too.

I date this girl during Father's Day and Mother's Day and she just post a picture of her dad on his day while she post thousands of her mother.

I don't live in the US but this ISN'T normal here.

I should be mad at her but i'm actually shocked by everything, it makes me appreciated my parents a lot.

Yea, the mother is definitely a bad influence.

>She kinda look like pic related, but she had really big tits and she is pale
Posts pics.

Survival instinct basically. Dad is worthless and unpresent, so the wife sleeps around looking for men that can do shit for her and maybe serve as a backup if she has to divorce. Daughter's doing the same, directly adapting her mom's behavior to find a dude to use. It's gone on for long enough that it's their way of life.

I was being ironic, op. I don't know what's sad about it. Imo it's no shame not to own a car.
But maybe it's a cultural thing. Where do you live?

big fucking deal

What would you do if you were 60 years old without a car and your neighbour were the one who pick your daughter at school?

I'm 21 and i work hard so now i own 2 cars and i wouldn't never let my future daughter go through something like that

Would you?

She had a divorce with the guy. They live in the same house but she and her mother sleep in her grandfather house.

I would. There's nothing wrong with that. Americans are fucking obsessed with appearances.

>Rent free
He's not even in America you dipshit

Fuck her but don’t fall in love. Somehow she is already damaged goods.

What made her this way?

Bad parents

Bump