Gf is shady

Advice, my long term gf has been acting shady, she hides the fact that she has a kik, and seems to live dual lives. One with me, and one without me. She has an obsession with sexting with strangers on the internet. We tried to open the relationship up once, but I wasnt a fan and asked her to stop. But I dont know if she stopped, talking to the person or has gone through great lengths to lead me to believe it. I think she deletes kik when I'm home, and downloads it when I'm away for work (I travel). How do I broach the subject, and what would you do?

Attached: dims.jpg (640x355, 24K)

I've given this girl my whole life, and based every decision I've ever made around her happiness. We have substantial financial and social dependence, which complicates things, I think.

You already distrust her. The relationship is over.
>I've given this girl my whole life, and based every decision I've ever made around her happiness.
This is worse than your initial inquiry by far. Make moves to become financially independent from her, and then leave. Don't ever live your life for someone to this extent unless they're your children. I guarantee you she is bored because of how much you put her on a pedestal.

Relationship isnt over tho. That's only how things work on the internet.

I'm not particularly unhappy with the relationship, and I dont think she is either, but maybe that's me being fucking retarded.

Don't be stupid.
All the more reason to become financially independent.

How do you know she has a Kik? How do you know she's obsessed with sexting strangers?

>We have substantial financial and social dependence
The only reason she is still pretending is because of the social and financial entanglements, otherwise she lives her life as an available woman.

I think you are afraid to have the discussion because she may tell you she's fucking other men and then you will know for certain and forced to live with it knowing.

Does that really matter? He let her fuck around already when they (she) opened the relationship. It was over then

We don't know if she just talked to people online or if she went out and got DPed by total strangers. We don't know if she even did anything when the relationship was open. We can assume she did and very likely be right, but we don't know. Either way I think OP is doomed because either she's fucking around or his insecurities are gonna lead to her fucking around. Either way he needs to establish financial independence and start building a clean way out. But the answers to the questions might determine how he goes about it.

Do you still have a life of your own? Do you have your own social life, hobbies, etc. or have you given up everything in order to be there for her all the time? This doesn't excuse her behaviour, but if you orbit around her it could be a way for her to try and get a breath of fresh air. You might want to try and untangle those social and financial dependencies and see if it improves the relationship in any way, if not it's probably better go move on.

It was no secret, but I grew uncomfortable with it, and she said she deleted the app stopped talking to the strangers/person she slept with during the short open period. I've seen out of the corner of my eye that she still has it, sometimes.

I don't understand you guys that stay in a relationship when she fucks other men. I see no benefit at all, even to agreeing to let her.

>I've given this girl my whole life, and based every decision I've ever made around her happiness.
How spineless can a man be? There is a huge difference between being a benevolent and kind person, and just being a dumbass tool. In this case, you are the later.
Breakup and grow a pair.

She also gave me permission, I just didnt have much interest. I didnt see any benefit in it either and asked her to stop

Dude the "let's open up the relationship thing" is literally her way of saying "This relationship sucks, but I don't have the balls to end it, so lemme fuck some guy I just found." It's only fair if both partners have a side partner.
"She also gave me permission" is the cuckest thing I have ever heard in my life. You got cheated, big time.
She is shady, and you lack any self respect.

>She has an obsession with sexting with strangers on the internet. We tried to open the relationship up once, but I wasnt a fan and asked her to stop.
BRUH moment

How do people like you put up with that kind of bs? I consider myself pretty spineless but you seem to be on a whole another level.

I'd say confront her and possibly breakup. If she knows that shit hurts you and she doesn't care enough to stop, she's just not worth it.

It was my idea, originally. At least that's what I tell myself. She made out with another guy like a month into the relationship, which I chalked up as a mistake. And then she fooled around with a girl she liked, and I definitely didnt mind that.

It's not a bad relationship, we have sex fairly regularly. She loves me, and makes me feel loved.

All women do that dude, it's just a matter of time until you discover it.

Does anyone have any actual advice for broaching the subject?

Agreed man. You can't be this co-dependent person in the relationship

I would confront her. Probably won't end well.

I have a lot of hobbies and play sports, but she doesnt really, besides talking to weirdos from the internet

you are a cuck. Leave her while you still have some semblance of respect

>other men fucking your wife when you're traveling
>constantly talking to other men even when you're there
>I'm not particularly unhappy with the relationship

WHAT A PATHETIC KEK
She probably calls her bull the minute you leave

Attached: laughharvey.jpg (325x325, 11K)