Dude how do I avoid this shit in America. Holy fucking shit Americans are such stupid fucking fat asses...

Dude how do I avoid this shit in America. Holy fucking shit Americans are such stupid fucking fat asses. How the fuck do I get the other stuff. Holy fucking shit in the uk you actually get plants and vitamins in food Jesus Christ

How the fuck do I avoid this stuff. Can I like order this shit from the uk? How do I find healthy non cancer versions of all the food I eat

Attached: 11794887-9290-4C82-B8CF-CF91355D6B20.jpg (640x930, 561K)

You actual fucking retard.

I'm from the UK. Do you know why this is the case? Because we have a dictatorial nanny state government that places umpteen restrictions on the amount of sugar etc that can be placed in foods. The government here LITERALLY DOES NOT ALLOW adults to make their own decisions about what they put in their body.

Fucking RETARD op. If you want to live in a totalitarian nanny state like ours then be my guest, fucking move here. Personally I think you're insane. Just DON'T FUCKING EAT IT if you don't want to eat it. Don't demand the introduction of laws to stop everyone else from eating it too. You fucking CUNT.

Stop making this thread.

And just so you know, there's literally nothing wrong with GMOs per se.

Sure as soon as you stupid fucks give answers

Cereal is a children's food, maybe find a butcher shop who sells good meat and eat like an adult.

I explained to you. It's nothing to do with Americans being fatasses. They haven't added anything to the US versions to cater to fat people, as you seem to be implying. The US recipes are the ORIGINAL RECIPES. It's the UK/EU versions that are diluted and have had every ounce of flavour removed because of totalitarian laws here regarding the content of food and the amount of sugar that can be used.

Trust me you faggot, you DON'T want to fucking live in the food regime created by nanny state laws. The UK introduced a new sugar tax on sodas a couple years ago and now every fucking drink tastes like shit. Flavourless garbage. It's really depressing when you're an adult and you can actually taste how much worse sodas and chocolate bars etc have become since you were a child, and it's ALL to do with the nanny state government that dictates that adults shouldn't be trusted to decide what goes in their body.

but your probation...

Kellogg was a puritan who wanted to make men beta as fuck.

already gave the answer in the last thread- hyper-specific labeling in the US doesn't mean the ingredients are different.

Dude the shit in the U.K. is made of plants

so is the shit in the US, retard

You are so fucking dumb that when the state pulls your hand from the stove, you think it is bad.

Stop eating processed shit like cereal and instant oatmeal. Learn how to cook, and buy from local farms or whole foods if you aren't a poorfag.

Attached: z2epoyykc3c31.png (640x477, 548K)

Eat vegan.

If an adult with free will and of sound mind wants to put their hand on the stove, let them put their fucking hand on the stove.

Jesus fucking christ. People like you are PATHETIC. You think human beings should be treated like babies of the state. Fucking kill yourself.

Cereal is literal candy. Stop buying it and buy real food. Meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, etc.

> whole foods
Whole foods is an attempt by the big jews to scam lesser jews out of their money. It's literally the same produce you can buy from walmart, but with an "organic" label and an extra couple digits added to the price tag.

It's fucking cereal what are you expecting. It's cancerous anyway. You should cook more faggot

Attached: 1560816179412.png (441x451, 142K)

>Durr dah jews
Whole Foods sells grass finished food and shit which isn't a scam like traditional "organic"/grass fed shit. Anyways, I said to only do that if you don't have access to local farms. You can also use online services like butcher box or imperfect produce to order shit to your door.

Attached: 1v1+me+kid+ill+wreck+you+_7280d9f5f7715078b6d00962ff176df0.jpg (400x267, 21K)

people have, you're just a stupid putrid fucking retard that needs to get shot because you're so stupid you can't understand when people are helping you

> jews scamming other jews

This is an incredibly important, but vastly underrepresented aspect of the world.

>?
if your vegan just fyi u cant eat salt, im vegan, just don't eat anything but peanut butter sandwhiches

lmao u put spaces in ze jpg when you downloaded it retard

you're fucking retarded

It saves them 2¢ per box. That's capitalism at work, making your sugar garbage 1¢ cheaper for you, the consumer, in exchange for giving your children cancer and behavioral problems, because you have freedom. So stop complaining. Rich people don't feed their kids cereal so what does it even matter, really?