Gonna get my hair cut and bleached today. What do?

Gonna get my hair cut and bleached today. What do?
And what color blonde should I go?

Attached: IMG_20190819_015942.jpg (480x640, 91K)

aw, i like your original color

Those lips would look perfect around my cock

Just don't shoot your classmates afterwards, k ?

Fuck off to /soc/.

cute!

just get rid of the chin fuzz

fuck you leatherman you can't tell me what to do

is a good place to ask this too. they have hair threads as well, gud luck! you look qt btw

This is is a legitimate request for advice, not self-conscious circlejerk camwhore garbage. Appreciate the vigilance, though.

Cut it short on the sides and long on top
I changed my friend's personality completely into a chad by making him change his haircut

Thanks, but I actually already posted on effay last night in a hair general, but didn't get any replies, and I'm doing it in a few hours so i didnt have time to be patient.
I'm honestly surprised how fast this board is, this is my first time here.

Unironically reported you. They take these tips really serious now btw.

You mean a disconnected undercut? Was thinking about it, but was worried itd make me look like I sucked all the dicks.

He used to give off the same gay vibe you do

You're cute OP. You'd look good blond, but make sure to ask for a cooler blond that isn't brassy. Pic related, right would be better for you than left.

Attached: sheffpavelstylist.jpg (350x350, 30K)

oh that's fine, i know it is pretty slow on /fa/

YOU CANT ARREST WHAT YOU CANT CATCH FAGGOTS

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Ah, thanks, will do.

>Your honor, we have proof that the suspect posted an image at 16:27 of a male wearing a blue distorted big-eyed sonic-like mascotte top uniform and above the knees cut-off jeans, declaring that the US justice system is unable to arrest him on the basis that he remains elusive and that our policemen and women and i quote 'can't catch' followed by an insult to officers on duty. The suspect has lost all sense of reality, choosing instead to identify with the world of the cartoon figure sonic the hedgehog. He is a danger to himself and to society, once he goes to fast, I honestly doubt we'll be able to catch him at all.

nice.

something like this is good enough

You dont think that'd just make the gayface you were talking about worse?
And anybody else have advice on how I should cut it?

keep the gayface. the best girls always prrfer gayface over weirdly muscled gigachad face

damn, was thinking of swapping it out, but I guess I'll go put it back on.
Thanks user.

Attached: 138322410-288-k313432.jpg (288x450, 23K)

Attached: 2-48.jpg (600x556, 50K)

damn forgot the pic
don't go too short on the sides

Jesus fucking Christ why are there so many selfie threads.
Did advice turn into /soc/ 2.0?
Why do we not have a rule like r9k for no selfies

OP here, sorry if its looked down on on Jow Forums. Somebody redirected me here so I assumed it was fine if it was relevant, like /fa/.