I've been on a few dates with a woman and yesterday she took me back to her place for the first time...

I've been on a few dates with a woman and yesterday she took me back to her place for the first time, and she had a pet rabbit. I asked her if she had a kid, or a child sibling that she hadn't yet told me about, but no, she just has a pet rabbit. A single, 26-year old adult with a pet is pretty weird, red flags immediately came up and I wondered what other weird shit she might not have told me about yet.

Should I end this right now before I get too attached or should I test the waters a bit more? What would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1406854637843.jpg (500x375, 53K)

it's not weird for people of any age to have a pet, i don't see anything wrong with this

Yike and cringe pilled

0/10 bait

Op I think I’ve read enough to diagnose you with retard

>Posting on Jow Forums
>Believing there isn't something wird about him
at this point this isn't even bait

fuck you, I wish grl with the gerbils hadn't ghosted me, people that manage to care for their pets raise the greenest of flags, you mong

I really can’t tell when someone is trolling or not

I have such despair

Either off yourself or stop trying to put people into little boxes based off of irrelevant shit. You’re all trying to unravel the key to the partners you want, and you’ll never find it. If she’s X, then that means Y, so look for someone who’s more A because then they’ll be B. It’s all bullshit and you’re stupid and fuck I hope her and her (stupid not fun to have but whatever) pet DUMP YOUR WEIRD ASSSSSS

How is it weird?

Yeah, she's probably fucked up. Then again, it's pretty common for females nearing the Wall to grab onto anything they can take care of to make up for the children they don't have. You might be able to squeeze some real kids out of her in a few years but it's also possible that she's too far gone and completely insane. You could always see where it goes but don't get attached. If you can't handle that just drop her

and this kind of people get the girls...

Incel

>An adult with a pet is pretty weird
Unsure if mentally ill or just trolling. Hang yourself kike.

there's nothing wrong with having pets

yes, i'm an incel but only because i was stupid
now i'm paying for my mistakes

Lalalalalal excuses excuses excuses lalalalalal
Protip: SHUT THE FUCK UP

make me lol

>doesn't get pussy
That says enough little fucking bitch

Bro no offense but you sound like a complete idiot. Break up with her for HER sake, she deserves better.

yes, but i won't shut up lol

Kek keep talking little incel lol you make me sick. I've never seen a more detestable group of people. I'd gladly shoot each and everyone of you fucks in the eye.
Here's some more advice: grow up

then do it, start with me please :^)

K where do you live little bitch. Just a city or town will do. I'll just round up all the incels there and start shooting

just fucking make out already

Incel

you will have to take a flight though
i live in another country

That's fine. I'm not a lazy fuck like you and actually have money so where do you live little bitch

peru

K buying a ticket right now what city bitch

tacna

K plane leaves Wednesday see you in a few. Bitch.

she has a pet so what

ok, tell me when you get here

Female Rodent Pet Owners are the Horse girls that hit the wall. They also are typically into light bdsm.

>imagine obsessing over a rabbit

if I were you id probably kms and do the world a favor

A rabbit is a bit unusual, but having a pet is normal.