Guys i fucked up everything, im fucked, i need to get this shit of my chest...

Guys i fucked up everything, im fucked, i need to get this shit of my chest, i know this place is anonymous and im ashamed of my situation, please help me out, give me a fucking advice. Yesterday i found out my girlfiend wasnt born as a biological female, "her" brother told me the truth after i took him to a bar to drink some beers to know him better because i wanted him to be my friend, we were talking about politics and then out ot context he just told me "Im sorry user, i have to tell you after all" i dont know why he told me, he didnt told me his reasons, but he showed me some disturbing pictures of a faggy teen that looked just like my girfriend, i suppose it was "her" before transicion some years ago, but dont he even asked me to keep it as a secret, fuck i wouldnt tell anyone anyway, i dont want people talking behind my back sayin im a fagget or someting... you must be thinking why i never noticed "her" dick but even after 2 years of relationship i never pushed my girlfriend to fuck because im come from a very conservative family and i wanted blood on the sheets after our first night together as husband and wife. I was able to wait because in secret a fuck a friend of my sister so i never actually cared to push the issue with my girl. Of course we liked to kiss a lot in my bed and "she" have tits so i never suspected. I dont know how to struggle with these feelings, i mean.. is "she" is a man that makes me gay? because after all the passionate kisses, after i presented her to all my family and closest friends as my future wife, after all the loving words... i cant just feel nothing about "her" im sad and ashamed, i dont know how to feel, what if my family finds out? my life is gonna be destroyed... even worse, i cant just force me to not feel anything about this "girlfriend" of mine... should i keep this as a secret more time? i cant just hide this forever.

Attached: ,.jpg (900x600, 31K)

This is what happens when you fall for the "no sex before marriage" meme.

Meeh i would suicide

how do i watch my father and i told her how many nights i spend kissing a man, how do i fucking i tell my girlfriend i know her dirty secret, fuck her whole family lied to me too, they never told me exept her brother now, i dont want to feel this shame, i feel like im not the man i tought i was, i dont feel in control anymore, im insecure and pathethic, how my life turned into a fucking hellhole? everybody will find out, im not gay anons, im not, i dont want anyone to know.

Well I dont know how your family/friends would take it but I wouldn't judge you for it. You were lied to, it happens. Whatever you want to do OP, dump or not it's understandable.

fuck this shit, i should have knew she was a man, her behaviour wasnt normal, she never cared about money or status, she only cared about my feelings and only wanted to make me happy, thats the feelings of pure love that only a beta male could have, of course her love was fucking perfect, she was too perfect to be real, im screwed, my whole life is ruined, i dont have too much money but ill gather my shit and scape to another fucking country or state, i dont want to face this situation, For the first time in my life i dont feel confident, i dont know how to act in this situation, usually im a very calm and confident man, but this is overwhelmimg.

Chill man, if not bait you have to calm down. This kind of thing happens just be careful next time you date. You have to calm down though, it's going to be ok.

i just dont want to face my dad, he will be ashamed of me, he will think im a fag or something, my friends will never respect me again, everyone related to me will know sooner or later, even if i hide it i will not be able to do it for ever, why "she" never told me? fuck i cant even judge her, ive been cheating on her for nearly half of our relationship, maybe i deserve this crap, i just dont feel good, but i cant just hate her, i cant explain it but her love was so fucking pure, fuck user i cant just quit everything but i dont want to face this, i cant.

Technically you've been sexually assaulted by another male. What would you normally do in that situation?

Nigga I'm for real with you. This is a crossroads. I honestly don't know how you got in such a fucked situation. This isn't the end of your story though. Gather money, travel to another state, and start a new life. Pursue financial independence

You need to see that pussy man. How fucked is the pussy?
If it's fine, then who cares, just don't tell anyone
Maybe don't marry her tho

"she" has a dick but started hormones in teenage, so most pobably "she" have a micro dick

thanks user, im just gonna sleep some hours, i need to go to college tomorrow, maybe after some hours of sleep ill be able to fucking think clearly. Good night anons.

Break up or you gay.

cringe and yikespilled

you're a fag in hiding

RRIIIIIIIPP

Ghost her, move cities, change your name

The only thing making you a fucking faggot is that you actually care so much about what your dad thinks and considers running away because of it

>she never cared about money or status, she only cared about my feelings and only wanted to make me happy
All the love you can get from a woman without the disadvantages. Why are you complaining again? Is "she" passable? Just say no homo every time you pound that boipussy.

Disgust will make you lose feelings if you want it to be that way, dishonest for him to have kept that info from you bro.

Godspeed king I wish you the best

You had me till the no sex till marriage and then went on to tell how you had sex before marriage no problem with other people. If you're for real, you're just as mentally ill and dishonest as your "girlfriend" and deserve each other in the end. I do love me a happy ending

Just break up with them and tell your dad/people it was for a different reason? He doesn't have to know she was a tranny.

> im come from a very conservative family and i wanted blood on the sheets after our first night together as husband and wife

It sounds like you live in a shithole country, with a shitty family and being a shitty person yourself
You two never fucked so what's the big issue there, move the fuck on

Lmao space time warped you into a different timeline where your GF was a tranny all along to punish you for cheating

Tranny fucker LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Also kys, cheating is for degenerates,

>even after 2 years of relationship i never pushed my girlfriend to fuck because im come from a very conservative family and i wanted blood on the sheets after our first night together as husband and wife.

Guess what? You're mentally ill too. Enjoy this mess of your own making you total fucking retard.

Attached: 1507583956437.jpg (376x376, 34K)

>thats the feelings of pure love that only a beta male could have
that's pretty funny I'll give you that

Wild larp of a borderline suicidal transvestite.

You’re too deep into it now honestly. You enjoyed it this far, and if s(he)’s that passable you haven’t noticed for two years or the dick is so small you haven’t even accidentally felt a bump between her legs, you might as well start fucking her (him) in the ass.

It’s the current year nobody cares anymore, I’m actually envious I’d love to smash a possible tranny and I’m completely straight. You can dump all the cum you want in her (him).

Attached: 907F5E7D-8391-4DA5-80F0-8F1B515386F7.jpg (636x668, 57K)

OP don't be such a faggot. Yes this man lied to you but it's not the end of the world. Why do you think everyone's gonna find out? Just break up with the tranny and tell your family it didn't work out. Clearly her family is ashamed of its faggotry otherwise you'd have heard about it long ago. And if her family comes knocking on your door asking to talk and your family finds out through that, your dad would be an even bigger faggot to disown a son who immediately dropped a tranny after finding out. Calm down man.

Nigga stop crying. Sorry you spent two years with a trap but damn, you'll be alright.
Tell her you found out and things are over. Don't blow up, it ain't worth it, because she might just go kamikaze and reveal her secret and let the world know. Fight your feelings, play it safe, and give up the no fucking before marriage. Get some pussy and move on.

What the blithering fuck?
> Stop assuming this is your future wife
> Stop caring what your family and friends think of something about your gf which they will never know about
> Breakup so she doesn't have to be with somone who fucks other women

You should 100% talk to her about it, discussing things resolves almost every relationship issue, be completely honest about everything and you will be much happier in relationships in the long term. It is hard but very worth it.