How to deal with an extremely controlling and bossy gf?

How to deal with an extremely controlling and bossy gf?

She just got turbo mad that I just cut my hair for a wedding without asking her, and yesterday that she didn't wanted to go to sleep at the same time I did (long distance relationship, but I've gotten to see her irl already). So she tells me do this do that, and she gets turbo mad if I don't follow, yet I can't tell her to go to sleep early.

Some times she is the loveliest person in the world, some times she is the madest cunt in satan's hell.

Advice/tips appreciated. Yes, she is the only thing I could realistically get, and despite everything I told you she can be very lovely and helpful.

Attached: IMG-20190722-WA0000.jpg (1080x1170, 184K)

bunp

Have you talked to her about it?

>long distance
Sorry user nothing can be done.

>long distance
She's not your girlfriend, also she's fucking Chad when she's not busy being a cunt to you.

I'm trying, but she gets super cunty, I guess I'll have to catch her in the mood or something, definitely have to do something about this

You have to confront her directly, make sure she doesn't angry her way out of it.

I mean, she tells me that me telling her she is manipulative and controlling is me hating her, she tells me to add some of the girls she made me block eventhough I'm not even talking to them and talk to them instead, I guess she is in mad cunt mode

aha, well my last words to her were that if she doesn't recognize any of their mistakes this gonna go well for the relationship

>telling her she is manipulative and controlling
Noob mistake. You never say "you are this and that", what you say instead is "you make me feel like this and that".

>Advice/tips appreciated. Yes, she is the only thing I could realistically get, and despite everything I told you she can be very lovely and helpful.
Dump her, work on your self-confidence, and learn not to put up with that type of woman and destructive relationship. It's only going to get worse.

noted

I can see you being right, however I'm gonna try to find valance into this shitstorm, and if I don't find it I'll drop this

I doubt she went full turbomad the first time you met her, which is why I stated it's probably going to get worse. If you're looking for closure, next time she rages out just tell her in a calm but stern voice to stop raging. If she doesn't stop, tell her you're disconnecting, and ignore for 24+ hours. Completely ignore all messages - don't even allow her to know you've read her message. My guess, she'll continue raging for 1-3 hours by sending you messages, probably use every emotional manipulation tactic she's used in the past but 100x more frequent and compressed. Then it'll quickly turn into apologies and declaring how she needs and misses you. Don't fall for the love bombing. After 24-hours tell her you she needs to listen to you, then explain how you won't put up with this behavior. Again, my guess, she'll either be in tears and/or rage out again. But eventually her raging will start all over again.

damn, not sure if this would work, she is so fucking proud, but I'll keep it in mind

>damn, not sure if this would work
Meaning you've never tried it before, and not sure if you have the spine to do it?
>she is so fucking proud, but I'll keep it in mind
Proud of what? Being so unable to control her feelings that she rages out on the smallest things of individuality?
You can do it user.

Dude real talk. Mine is the same way. Shes made my life absolutely miserable and I know there is no way out now. Be stronger than I was and leave her. You and I both know it will get worse and we always stuff our needs and feelings to satisfy her bullshit.

I'm gonna give it a try, worst case, I lose her, and it's for the best

I lack the personality to pull this off, and she'll eat me alive, however I'm still gonna try it

How will she eat you alive? Remember user, you have the ability to simply turn off or ignore your phone. She holds no real power over you.

the thing is I wanna marry this woman, she is a virgin, and the first woman interested in me in a long long while, she isn't a roastie, despite all the headaches she is wife material

>>the thing is I wanna marry this woman
Why would you want to marry a woman who's like that? Imagine being married to that dysfunction for life. That's assuming she doesn't kill you in a moment of rage, call the cops on you with some false accusation, or divorce you.
>she is a virgin,
Virgin card isn't a license for dysfunctional behavior.
>and the first woman interested in me in a long long while
We've already covered this user. You need to work on self-confidence and not to put up with such dysfunctional dynamics.
>she isn't a roastie
There are other women who aren't roasties that don't rage like this.
>she is wife material
No, she's not.
Imagine having kids with her. Do you want to see your future kids witness her rage fits with you, or rage against your future kids the same way she does with you? She gave you warning signs early on with the relationship. She's giving you more warning signs if you continue this and marry her.

I guess you're right, still, I'm gonna go ahead and try to fix this mess, if it can't be fixed then it's time to run away