Gf wants to join the air force. I don't think she'd be doing anything dangerous...

Gf wants to join the air force. I don't think she'd be doing anything dangerous, I'm perfectly aware that the military isn't all super crazy jobs or anything, but us there anything else I should be worried about or prepared for? [spoiler]She might possibly see this thread because she uses this site[/spoiler]

Attached: 1565400339874.jpg (700x500, 30K)

The military is really good at ruining relationships. One of you is guaranteed to cheat, and 50/50 she'll be sucking off someone in her chain of command to get special treatment and a bullshit award, because that's what women in the military love to do.

Well, your relationship turning Long Distance for one.

Two.. the fact she lurks Jow Forums is a problem

I don't think she's like that honestly and if she is then that means she wasn't worth worrying about anyway
Was already long distance

The ratio might not be as bad in the airforce, but I'm in the army where the guy:girl ratio is so bad that the girls all start power-tripping, especially on deployment.

Trust that user either of you with get super sexually frustrated guaranteed don't trust women unless they have a will of steel + honor which would basically make them dudes

Well she's joining the airforce so...

that's meaningless

t. shoulder

She gon' get sexually assaulted by a commanding officer.

more like she'll say she was after her demands aren't fully met

>The military is really good at ruining relationships.
THIS. I've seen 50+ military families all get divorced 3-10 years later. The military is very efficient at killing and destroying things. That machine isn't the most accommodating for home life, despite what command and MWR say. Your family life comes before after the needs of the military. You're going to have a lot less leeway and benefits by not being married while she's in the Air Force.

Well she claims that they're basically allowed to choose what base they live at after basic training so she could move somewhere closer to me possibly, but I'm not sure about that

that's just something (shitty) recruiters tell you

Yeah that's my worry. She seems pretty convinced it's the truth though

All recruiters lie.

She’s going to be put in a company of men where some are better looking than you and stronger than you. She’s going to cheat and break your heart. If she insists on going you better get ready for her to break up with you. Or, you both can join the Air Force with the same MOS because they don’t separate you.

There was a wife and husband at my AIT doing the same exact thing.

>Well she claims that they're basically allowed to choose what base they live at after basic training so she could move somewhere closer to me possibly, but I'm not sure about that
Who ever told her that is probably lying. What job does she want to do? Want to bet there are bases that are dedicated to certain things and have different needs vs. others? How do you think that'll affect her chances of choosing what base she gets?

>Or, you both can join the Air Force with the same MOS because they don’t separate you.
Assuming they both qualify and successfully complete every step along the way.

what the fuck bae? Just fucking talk to me instead of going on here to ask losers for advice!

Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

I'm actually a dude, OP is a phaget

Join the Navy then.

my tremendous penis wasn't navy-approved in MEPS because it would cause too many injuries.