19 GIFTS FOR MY BEST FRIEND'S 19TH BIRTHDAY

HEY Y'ALL MY BEST FRIEND'S 19TH BIRTHDAY IS COMING THIS FEBRUARY AND I WANT TO SURPRISE HER WITH 19 GIFTS. I KNOW IT'S A TAD CRAZY BUT I LOVE HER AND SHE DESERVES IT. SO FAR I HAVE THESE IN MY LIST:
>1. DRAWING I DRAW OF HER
>2. CAKE I BAKE
>3. A GUITAR
>4. KOREAN MOUTH MASK
>5. BT21 MEDAL I MAKE WITH AIR DRY CLAY
>6. A DREAMCATCHER
>7. A PLAYLIST I MAKE FOR HER
>8. A BOOK SHE MENTIONED THAT SHE LIKED THIS SCRIPT FROM

ANY IDEAS??? PLS HELP

Attached: tenor (19).gif (333x498, 1.79M)

bump

this sounds like a fucking bait my man
does she give you comparable amounts of attention?

Not bait desu. Yes, she's my first friend in years and she takes good care of me like I'm her daughter. I'm kind of slow and very awkward so it takes a really kind person to put up with me let alone love me and she does it.

Post pictures of your feet.

Honestly giving 19 gifts is a huge commitment. She would love it but I'm afraid she may not reciprocate when you turn 19

> 9. A house nigger she can fuck while you watch

Honestly that's not a problem with me and I know she is unable to return something like this because she's kind of poor. I just want to make her happy. Do you think she might feel bad when my birthday comes? Should I just stick to a few?

>HAHA LOOK AT ME I AM SO QUIRKY, I USE ALL CAPS, EXCLAMATION MARKS, I CAN BE FOUND ON DISCORD AND FACEBOOK AND I LIKE BNHA BECAUSE I AM TRANSSEXUAL

Do you have the money? A decent guitar is around like $300 at least

>shit anime
>shit gift ideas
>shit idea of giving someone this many gifts
kill yourself

You can get good beginners ones for half that; less if you're comfortable going used

You should wait until her 20th to do this kind of thing. At the very least, 20 is a "landmark year" so it's seen as significant and a gesture like this wont seem as...Obsessive.

>9. A t-shirt with your face printed on it lol
(no plx don't do it..)

You can't buy happiness. You also can't buy real friends.

Give her something that represents your friendship and she will remember it for the rest of her life. Give her an explanation for what the gift represents using words that describe your friendship and what you appreciate about it. A guitar only lasts if she actually has a passion for playing it.

Give her max 2 of the items you thought of and consider your financial situation for the pricier items.

>why, yes, I am absolutely desperate for pussy, how did you know?

So I shouldn't do it? It's a bad idea..?
I don't know, I think of myself as a good friend, I try to do everything for her

Attached: sllanguagesa.png (1200x1200, 323K)

Give her 19 kisses but stop at 18 and ask her to undress.

What's something that could represent a friendship?
Please help me out. She's my first friend in years and I don't know how to not ruin it.

You're sounding desperate, which makes sense since you said she is your first friend in years. Think about how you met and why you became close. What did or do you have in common? Did you meet at Starbucks? What happened that day? Do you frequent that spot or was it random? Did you bond over guitar tunes? Did she help you through a relationship problem?

Find the general basis of the friendship and rationalize from there, bringing facts relevant to what you know about her hobbies/interests and what you know about her personality.

The girl I want to be friends with likes to trip on psychadelics. I'm considering buying her a cool shirt.

BTW the posts I tagged are both me, as I responded twice to your same post.