What's the point to living if bad stuff keeps on happening?

What's the point to living if bad stuff keeps on happening?

Attached: 51244569.jpg (2323x3416, 682K)

Avoiding the eternal nothingness of death

Time to dust yourself off and develop a new motherbase

Because you feel things. As long as you're alive you have the chance to experience happiness. The bad shit just creates a contrast to those good times making them that much more meaningfull

Because without bad things you wouldn't know what good things are

I want to keep hoping that good things will start happening in the world, but they keep not happening and it makes me want to die.
It's pretty irrational, but man current events do not give me much hope for a happy future

Bad things are things too. Experiencing most bad things is better than nothing at all.

You have a chance to make bad things better. It’s also fine to enjoy a little chaos in the world.

there is no point. every single thing in existance relies on and creates the universe retroactively and simonetaneously.

There is no point in living. Everything in human history has had to do with either raising your living standard to think less about death or prolonging life.

Choose, do you want to chase an escapist fantasy or fight an inevitability?

Weird way to phrase that question because it obscures what you're trying to figure out.
If you're asking what's the point to living (bad stuff happening is inherently part of life so it's redundant) then the answers are plentiful and subjective. Personally I like the good things in life so I strive towards more of them
If you mean you don't want to live because bad stuff keeps happening then you're narrowing it down and you have two main options or outcomes- 1. Strive towards making less bad stuff happen or 2. Strive towards being less of a bitch and just dealing with it
Or some combo thereof
>I want to keep hoping that good things will start happening in the world, but they keep not happening and it makes me want to die.
Perhaps you shouldn't make your happiness dependent upon the rest of the world as a general whole and instead make it about what you have control over

Attached: Roofing.jpg (640x627, 39K)

Idk. I'm more concerned with not going out like a little bitch when I die. That matters.

schadenfreude

Attached: joker.jpg (1186x1188, 133K)

>current events
Wash your own brain. Things are better than they ever have been.

How so? If anything it's the opposite

I meant to reply to the OP

If you're an attractive woman, yes

Men worship the very ground you walk upon

Is this just a "why can't I get pussy" in disguise? Women can't even open pickles you faggot.

I'm not the OP brainlet nor a virgin

Its objective fact females have the upperhand in modern western society

Attached: queen.png (2163x2226, 3.23M)

That's neither objective nor a fact
Learn how conversation works at a basic level

You're a woman or cuck, begone normalfag

Attached: 1566320681109.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>upper hand
Maybe over you.
Over pussy ass men. Modern society is the result of men acting like faggs. Maybe you should fuck off if that's not what OP is talking about.

>normalfag
Oh! So you're one of those special people. Only a normie would call someone a normie.

>I'm triggered because you know what objective and fact mean and I don't
Top kek

To make the world a better place after you leave.