ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

Previous thread
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer questions.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
no

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: a very grave problem.jpg (806x960, 66K)

I'll repost from the GIOYC thread.
Either gender can answer:
Just having a tough time in this situation. I hooked up with this girl I liked and met online, and we had sex and I lost my virginity to her. But she got super mad at me for not telling her. We smoothed things overs, but days later she flipped out on me again and I tried to calm her down, but she was being unreasonable and said some hurtful things like the sex was awful. When I asked how I could make things right, she said I could paypal her $35 for a plushie and lunch, the two things that make her happy. I obviously said no. So we're not talking anymore. Then I found out from some dude in the same server who was into her that I gave the go ahead to ask out because he didn't want to go for her since he knew I was into her that she doesn't want to hook up with anyone in the server because of me and apparently she told him my dick was small. I know she's just being shitty and petty. But it still hurts and I'm not sure how to cope. Anyone know how to work through it?

Attached: 1555560278242.png (768x768, 374K)

Nice copypasta fag

I'm still the same user, my man.

What are the more common reasons why a guy would ghost a girl he likes?

Would you be more likely to get in a relationship with a girl you know for quite some time and you really get along with, but she's got a lot of issues to work with,
or
a girl who you don't get along as much with and find less attractive but still attractive enough, but she has none of the issues of the other girl? as in, you have no issues with her.

Girls can answer too, just change the gender in the question.

My ex broke up with me four months ago; she told me she didn't love me anymore and went no contact. In the meantime I went through my thoughts and my life and I realized I wasn't being a good person to her and manly not good for me and started implementing changes in my life. I've come through the other side someone better - I know everyone that fucks up says the same but I have zero reason to lie on a mongolian basket weaving board and I do believe I'm a changed man. Some weeks ago we started talking again and she told me the reason for the breakup was the way that I was acting - I still love her a lot and she told me that she still feels the same. However she doesn't really have any confidence that I've changed or that we could work together again. We were together for many years and she told me all my problems I had but I never cared to listen or rather it was rather hard for myself to confront them and changed and I had not much choice because I was truly miserable after the breakup. She is really mad that I couldn't do that while we still were together.

We had a great time together the couple times we were together and she is really conflicted about trying again. I can't say anything that will make her trust me I guess and it's not like I can make her take a lool at my toughts. I expect her to be direct with me and tell me that she won't be giving us a shot soon but I can't kill the feelings I have for her.

I guess this is more a rant than any sort of question. I'm not sure I can expect any sort of comfort knowing that I fucked up what I had by being bad with us both.

guys would you like to give a mildly autistic girl a chance?

>Either gender can answer:
Implying anyone can't answer

if she never initiates and he's waiting for her for a change. Of course I wouldn't call that ghosting, but some girls think it is.
That is assuming he still likes her and she hasn't done something to turn him off.

Depends on the issues and what she's doing to work with them.
I know 2 like that- one's unattractive, has more issues and is proving through her actions that she's trying to better herself. The other is attractive, has less issues, but uses them as an excuse to justify her actions, and will apologize but do nothing to change them.
I would be completely down with a relationship for the former if we ever manage to work out our interpersonal issues with eachother, the latter needs to grow a lot as a person first.

The reality is it should be the first one, since you know their issues. Because there is no such thing as a perfect person, personality or aesthetic wise.

Guys, would you send sexually suggestive jokes/memes to female friends that you ARENT attracted to? Would you send them to platonic female friends at all?

Redpill me on balding (I shave my head and don't plan to use drugs or get a hair transplant). Are there girl who really like bald guys or is it something that just see as a minus?

How do I make intercourse more pleasurable for girlfriend? I get her off at least 2 times before I stick it and and she likes rougher so my hands are usually preoccupied

Any good positions to get her off from intercourse alone? I’ve mainly heard pronebone, modified missionary or doggy and a few others

The issues are psychological and pathological. Hard to trust them, they lie on and off, maybe a personality disorder, bad habits like being abusive or overly argumentative. Say she has one of each and its one of those that will take a lot of understanding and work.

And as for appearance, its your ideal, so one is closer to it and the other isn't but you still find her attractive. Never mind the "nobody is perfect", we're talking about differences like "I like to steal" compared to "I don't like your music", things are more serious in this scenario.

Which in this case are you likely to develop a relationship with?

No way fag
That dude seems to like you

Girls?
This girl has a bf, I'm way below his league in terms of looks, but I have a strong personality if you believe my mum. Anyway. Not that I'd try anything but I'm curious if that's a thing girls do.

So I was on a night out with my friends and she was there with her girl-friends and then she waved over to me and called me over. We would talk and get along really well, we like the same music and all that. Then she showed me pictures of herself from when she was younger, on her phone. Unprompted. Ok. Then I mention this guy and his autobiography, she said she wasn't familiar. Few months later she brings it to college and sits behind me and pulls it out. Apparently it was a gift, but a very specific one. Another night she saw me at the bar and she walked up, and was kind of chatting away and we were joking around that it takes forever to get served here. Then she pulled her bra strap down jokingly and said maybe that'll help. Nearly all of the staff was female. We seem to be very like minded too and she smiles a lot sometimes when I'm around. I think its because I'm funny and people expect that of me, I'm not sure.
We just seem to have a lot in common but I had female friends before and none of them was that interested in what I'm like. If she was single I'd assume she likes me and would go out with me. But she has a bf.

Is she just friendly or is something else going on here? like I said, I won't be a dick about it but I'd like to know. They seem to be happy together although I think she barely sees her bf. I've known her for about 2 years now and I never saw her hang out with her bf, but with other guys.

>he's waiting for her for a change
So I took too long to get attracted to him and thus lost my appeal? Is it possible her just found another girl and decided to avoid me altogether because of it?

Use a more recognized image next time wanker

How bad are we talking?
Can make eye contact?
Hates touching?
Does she practice hygiene and dress ok?

Or did you just mean not very social from too much Internet and some social anxiety from same?

you mean actually autistic? what are the characteristics?

I don't think I'm autistic but I do autistic things and people sometimes call me severely autistic. If thats the case for you then I would like that in a girl, means she has a weird sense of humor.

If you mean actual autism then name things you're aware of because I don't actually know what mildly autistic looks like

No, I'm saying the scenario is that he's not ghosting you and is waiting for you to text first, or approach him first. Assuming you aren't already, because like I said again, too many girls misinterpret that as ghosting.

Again, that sounds like a combination of the 2 I know. The pathological liar is the attractive one I'm not really interested in anymore. The abusive and argumentative one (she has diagnosed BPD) is the unattractive one I'm interested in.
Your scenario sounds biased, but again it depends largely on how I actually interact with the one with the disorder, and how she handles it.

Ikr this site makes it hard to discuss properly since they use it to describe things that aren't it.
Worse it's a spectrum. Does she mean just OCD ? More?

>talk to girl
>she likes me
>hate it
>this happens almost every time
Is this even worth trying to fix?

you can do whatever you want when you start the thread

Attached: man of logic.jpg (900x520, 31K)

Depends on what you mean by "work through it".

>Work through it, as in trying to fix things with her?
Don't. This bitch is clearly not right in the head, and you shouldn't want to mess with her regardless.

>Work through it, as in trying to get over how she made you feel?
Realize that this bitch is clearly not right in the head, and the opinion of such a woman means absolutely nothing, whatsoever. You'll get over it.

I have OCD, and I'm socially awkward

We are brothers then.

ffs, we get 5 of these questions every thread, guys don't have a problem with socially-awkward girls.

Only if they’re cute...and cute girls aren’t usually socially awkward

there's more than enough that at least put on a socially-awkward act because guys think it's cute

Really? Then why does it feel like guys aren't interested in me. How do I become more interesting. I don't want to be cheated on because that would devastate me mentally

Did you tell her all of the things you just wrote? That you realized you were wrong and changed?
These are hard discussions to have, especially in person when you can't focus emotionally about every detail of what you need to say. But if you're capable of it, give it a shot. (DO NOT TRY VIA TEXT)

And you should go over every detail. Why you acted the way you did. How you were feeling at the time. Why you wanted to change. What exactly you did to change. How you feel now. How you felt about her through the process. Why this is important to you. How you know things will be different now etc...

Make sure to hit every bullet point and spill your heart out 100%. Once you've done that, and are happy with the way you conveyed your feelings, you have to sit and wait. If that doesn't work, there's nothing you can do, and you have to move on. You need to feel satisfied that you gave it your all, and though it wasn't enough, you tried.

I also feel like I need to reiterate that you absolutely cannot do this via text or messenger (comes off as way too desperate). However, if you don't think you have the ability to do it in person (which I understand can be difficult for many reasons), if you want to go "super-romantic" and you think she's the kind of girl who'd appreciate it, write her a letter instead.

>I don't want to be cheated on because that would devastate me mentally
That banks more on your poor judgement in who you get into a relationship with (women love to ignore it when a guy has a history of cheating, then act shocked when he cheats) than anything you do in a relationship.

Maybe, I’ve never met a chad who was charmed by that kind of thing tho. Just nerdy guys

Guys, is being a 21yo virgin (girl) a red flag?

Yeah, I don't know why that is.
One girl I know has a (fake as hell) socially-awkward persona that nets her lots of orbiters, but she still gets ignored by the chads she's after and puts the biggest show on for.

There aren't many girls who "prefer" bald guys, but they do exist. However, the majority of women don't give a shit. It's the same with everything else. Not many girls "prefer" dad bods to a six pack, but the majority of women don't give a shit.

I'm bald, and my girlfriend says she likes it. I knew her back when I had hair, and I wasn't even on her radar back then. There are thousands of other things that girls find attractive about men. Balding doesn't matter whatsoever.

Think of Jason Statham, The Rock, Patrick Stewart, Bruce Willis, etc. Women find bald guys attractive all the time. Hair might slightly effect how attractive you are, but if you can pull it off, 99% of them don't care.

yes you sickening vile unfucked woman. where do you get off? clearly not on top of a man. despicable

No, because as a guy I honestly have no idea what that would actually mean, it's just out of the ordinary.

If anything it means you have overly-high standards for guys, and that would be a problem that sorts itself out by preventing a relationship to begin with before it's a real problem.

Talk to more guys.
Find a club or hobby around things you like. Attend it. Talk to the guys there. Do this enough and you will have bf.
Name the kid "user" after me

In my experience, it's not as much about the positions as it is her mind-state. Trying different positions might help if it turns her on specifically, so I'd ask her how she wants it. Obviously it depends on the girl, but try to turn her on as much as possible.

If she likes passion, give it to her. Hold her tight, breathe in her ear, touch her all over etc.
If she likes it rough, choke her, spank her, pull her hair, slam into her hard and forceful etc.

It's not as much the position as it is her excitement level. If you press her right buttons, she'll cum. Women's main sex organ is their brain.

I have a new-ish I don't even know what the relationship could be called with a man. We recently had sex for the first time where I was really submissive and I find myself more and more willing to please him in other ways too, which is good because he is encouraging me to give up alcohol and smoking and drop other bad habits. In bed he said he is going to make a me a good obidient wife. I actually think that would make me happy, but can he really mean he could marry me someday?

Thanks for the pointers, user. We actually met in person twice. I've spilled my heart out to her pretty much as you said and I feel in peace because I know what I did but I also know what I feel.

As you said I'm sitting it out and waiting. We've been talking very openly abouy everything but she feels very conflicted. I know it's not lack or love that is keeping us apart but trust issues.

I do lover her a lot and I really wanted to make this work but it's up to her now I fear.

Sounds likely. Not that he will marry you someday, but that he can see it as a possibility and will continue to date you.
Men typically mean the things they say, and don't speak in backwards riddles the way women do. So if that's what he said, that's what he's probably thinking about.

The only exception to this is if he's a known manwhore, which if true, he might just be saying whit he knows you want to hear so he can continue banging you. In that case, only time will tell how serious he is about your relationship. Just don't make assumptions until you've been together a while.

Is it bad for a 30 year old man to look like he is early 20s? I work in HR with all women. I'm the only man in the entire department. The women at work can't believe I'm 30. They thought i was only 21 or 22.

It depends, does it seem like a compliment when they say it? Maybe your youth makes you more attractive. Some people look better younger (nicer skin, better shape, better hair etc), and some look better older (manlier features, beards, strength/maturity). Of course it all depends on the woman, too. Everyone has different tastes.

Good thing for you is that if you look 20 when you're 30, you'll look 30 when you're 40 and so on. In time, you'll experience looking both young and old, so who cares?

It's not good now, but it will be good in ten years.

Its more bewilderment when I tell them what age I actually am rather than a compliment or insult.

Yeah, you're fine dude. Like this guy said .
When you're 40 you'll be able to smash chicks in their 20's and 30's since you'll have the confidence of an older guy while you're in your aesthetic prime.

Even now, you're fine. There are plenty of chicks who like younger looking dudes, and there's always younger women.

>as in trying to get over how she made you feel?
Yeah, this one. I know she's just being petty, but it's wack and sucks.

Why do I look so young? Is it because I never drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs? I also only leave my house to g to work or go to store so i get very little sun light if that has any influence.

How fucking dumb is it to ask your crush of a year to be your boyfriend directly if you suspect he might like you back as well? What could go wrong?

If the girl is red faced, short of breath and has a really really high heart rate after sex, does that mean I did a good job?

I dunno if she had shakey legs, because she was lying down from foreplay to finish.

Time heals all wounds. You won't give a shit in a few months. If anything you should feel pity for unstable cunts like that. Just focus on that, and it'll speed up the healing process. Keep away from her, and maybe stay away from the server for a while until you feel better. That might help.

Do it or live in regret after Stacy beats you to it, and she gets all your cuddles.

No, I mean to ask him directly without the whole ordeal of going to dates. Would that be too awkward?

I have no clue, dude. There are different ways you can look young. You could just have boyish features, like full cheeks, large eyes, big head, button-nose etc. Those won't go away with time or sunlight, so that would kind of suck. But if you've just matured slower, like not having facial hair or body hair, or you're lanky, then you'll be fine in a few years.

yeah, that's a given regardless of gender

Yes. Good job.

How old are you both? Might have worked high school or early college.

>stay away from the server for a while until you feel better.
Yeah, I left that server we were in already. Out of sight, out of mind. Just sucks that she was like that. Had I known, I think I'd have stayed a virgin.

agreed Romantic relationships are different than friendships. You have to see if you're compatible before you just "decide" to be a romantic couple. No offence, but it's kind of childish, otherwise.

You're gonna go on dates regardless, so who cares. It's just a title. Just flirt with him, ask him on dates and if he accepts then just enjoy your time with him. "The Talk" will happen in time, just don't rush it.

Nah man. Even though it feels like shit now, that's one of the best things that could've happened to you in the long run. You might not know it, but you will.

I lost my virginity to a mega-whore who cheated on me multiple times. In the end it was a blessing because I had no feelings for her which made my life a thousand times easier. 95% of people don't end up with the person you lose your virginity to, and if that person was great and you fell in love, the breakup is the most painful thing you can go through. But for you, it's a clean break and you got it out of your system. It's a practice run for finding a good woman, essentially.

Even when I have a beard they still think I look young. I just look even younger without the beard.

Late twenties and what do you mean? I've been on dates before, but the guy always initiated, so I'd find it awkward to be the one asking this time. I'm growing impatient with his inactivity though, so I might have to eventually do it. Seems pointless calling it a date since I've known him for ages and been falling for him gradually over the last year, however.

Roger, user. I'm relationship-dumb if it's impossible to tell. What does the Talk usually imply though?

Can't really say much then. At least without knowing what you look like. A lot of chicks like boyish features though so either way you're fine as long as you're not generally ugly. Just don't dwell on it too much because insecurities will make you less attractive. Just try to own it. Hitting the gym and dressing well will help. I know it's been said a trillion times but confidence is key. You might look like a child but try to act like a man.

"The Talk" is basically when you have a conversation about making it "official" (generally meaning you're being exclusive and monogamous). That's when you can finally call each other BF/GF. Me and my girlfriend were good friends for a decade before we eventually "hooked up". We continued to date for about 2 months until we finally discussed becoming official.

Also, to help answer what you asked here Don't feel awkward about it. Guys do it 90% of the time, so it's not an issue. Actually it's cute as fuck when a girl shows initiative and if he feels the same way about you it'll be 10X better for him. Are you just confused about "how" to initiate?

no the talk is when your dad tells you about how fucking works

Girl that is apparently into me started adding a bunch of guys on a daily recently on her facebook. All of them chads, no girls, just guys. It worries me. Even when I'm on a night out with my friends, we end up being in our group and not really talk to outside people unless we know them, and as far as I know she doesn't go out to anywhere but clubs and pubs with her friends, maybe parties too.
I'm not comfortable with how she attracts so much male attention and goes through the effort of looking them up and adding them.
Is it normal that I'm uncomfortable with this?

Riddle me this: there's a girl I used to be friends with who things have been awkward with ever since I asked her out.
Half of the time when I would talk to her (after and I think before as well), she would dive into her phone while barely holding up the conversation.
I thought she did it because she was uncomfortable, but there was a point where I knew from her body language before she even saw me (pacing in place, the way she held her arms, etc) that she was super uncomfortable due to who was around her, but as soon as she saw me approach, she dropped that body language and dove into her phone like usual.

What warrants that reaction? It was a while ago and we don't talk anymore, but I'm still curious because it doesn't make sense to me how her body language changed from clear discomfort to that.

Girls please tell me why you love my body, constantly tell me what you love about my body but still get angry at me for taking the time out of my day to maintain it?

It's literally just 1 hour a day, 5 days a week.

Grills, is 15 minutes intercourse enough for you? What was your average?

small brain hours

Is asking a girl what she looking for at the beginning to direct on something like tinder?

Are there any good reasons why i shouldn't ask out my 28 year old female friend?

I'm 21

>inb4 RRREEEE POWER IMBALANCE EQUALS ABUSE
Plz i'm not in the mood for this feminist bullshit

To girls:

Does weight really factor into dating a guy? I'm pretty much perfect in every way except my weight and that's just cause how I deal with stress but I've even actively losing weight.

weight =/= body type

>Ask them out
How do i do this without being a massive pole of spaghetti

"I'm perfect in every way."

It sounds like you have bigger issues than your weight.

pile*

Well obviously Im referring to the fat guys that are overweight?
Is contextual reading new for you?

Not really. I've been rejected plenty times and I know it's gotta be cause I'm a fatass who is unattractive.

It helps to ask out people you don't give enough shits about yet to care whether they reject you or not.

No; proper diet and exercise isn't new for me either.

??
I don't understand why you even bothered replying to my post

Girls, how much of a dealbreaker are teeth to you?

My teeth grew in such a way that a few of them are a bit taller or shaped differently, giving off the illusion that they're crooked. Dentists have told me there's nothing they can do short of replacing them entirely. Braces weren't an option because they're perfectly level from the back, they simply look crooked from the front.

Attached: dorf.jpg (1163x988, 125K)

Girls, does being friends with an ex ever really work?
Me and my ex split a few months back. It's been extremely long distance after I moved away a few years ago. She said I still meant a lot to her and she didn't want me out of her life. I took a good month to collect myself and my thoughts, and I figured since we were far apart and were extremely close friends before getting together, it would be cool for us to be mates. I still kind of have feelings for her but due to the distance I don't think a relationship between us is realistic at all and most of the time it doesn't really bother me.
A lot of the time it's fine. We have good conversations and I enjoy talking to her, but every once in a while she'll put a nice picture up or say something or talk to me considerably more than usual and it'll really fuck with my head. I'll suddenly feel really uncomfortable with talking to her, or I'll consider telling her that I can't shake her. But then the next day I'll feel fine and I'll get on with my day and talk to her if she pops up.
There's a big part of me that just wants to know what she thinks of me - whether it's similar to me where she just accepts we can't be together but occasionally gets a little pang, or if she purely sees me as a mate, or if its even more sinister and she's using me as someone to talk to or some shit idk. I have bad anxiety and it comes out a lot when I'm in this headspace about her.
I don't know if this'll go away, I don't know if this is unhealthy, I don't know if this will end up with us getting back together or ending up as great friends.

Crooked teeth aren’t usually a dealbreaker to me, as in—if I already find you attractive, crooked teeth aren’t gonna make or break that. Rotting/discolored teeth are a dealbreaker for me tho.

Friends with exes works only if both people are truly over each other and hold no ill will.

this has bad idea written all over it

Sometimes I feel like I'm over her, other times I don't. What I know for sure is that because of the distance I don't want to enter another relationship with her because it probably won't work out, at least until we're much older.
I think she's probably over me but I'm not 100% sure, she was a bit weird when we talked about it ("I don't know what'll happen in the future"/"things would probably be different if you were here"/"I don't think we're meant to be" all in the same conversation, no completely solid answers).
There's definitely no ill will.

Reckon I should consider cutting it off then? It kinda sucks because I do value her as a person and enjoy talking to her.

If you're over her enough to accept her getting railed by another dude, you'll be fine.

Well when you put it like that, I'm not lol. But it's only been a couple months.
Fuck I don't know what to do.

Then again we haven't even talked about a relationship and in my gut I feel he would say no if we did. We've only met 4 time though so maybe it's too early?

Also today we met and he showed me his favorite series and didn't even want to fuck so it's pretty clear it's not only about that

Yeah. Pretty normal to feel that way but don't fucking act on it or try to make her aware of how you feel. Unless you're her boyfriend you can't control who she looks up and adds on social media.

My girlfriend and I have been together for a few months now and she loves me to death - loves me more than I love her.

But I've been a secret to her family since we've been dating. She keeps her relationships and personal "stuff" to herself and doesn't discuss it with any of them. They think she's single. I'm fine with this as it doesn't bother me.

BUT it tides over into other things as well - work and school are separate from our relationship. She doesn't want me to visit her at work or school.
I let her live her life and I try not to bother her much, but damn. Why cut me out of things like that? If she cuts me out of those, what will she cut me out of in the future?
Is this normal in relationships? I don't date often.

So a cute co-worker and I are about to hang out for the first time outside of work this weekend. We've decided to go to a popular state park in our area, she seems pretty excited. It's gonna be just the two of us, but I'm not sure if she considers it a date yet. I don't want to make it awkward and ask her before we go, but what can I do to make sure she understands that I want to be more than friends with her, without being too forward?

There's this girl at work. She works in another area. I started on the job a few months ago but shes friends with this girl in my area and they hang out so she's there usually when I come back from breaks. What's weird is I don't remember how I met her, or how we started talking to each other but we just randomly started friendly banter one day. We kinda just do it whenever we see each other and honestly it's really fun. Is this some sort of flirting I'm oblivious to? I always catch her looking over when she passes by but I can never tell why. I typically look all over the place while doing my job because it is very very repetitive and I swear we keep making eye contact and its honestly getting kinda weird and I just wanna make a move but I don't wanna make things awkward at work. I like genuinely just wanna hang out with her but because I'm some kinda chad-lite in an user's body I'm kinda awkward and I think I come off like I just wanna fuck half the time.